ADVERTISEMENT

Rush tells me Bernie is polling 4th in NH

Pocohontas is beating Joe in Iowa. Joe ain't raising no bread. Too stupid. Too many gaffes and seldom knows where he is.

Never Trumpers will soon throw their support behind Warren. Gonna be hilarious watching Jonah Goldberg on Special Report trying to make an intellectual argument for why Warren's policies will be better for America than Trump's.

See? The RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA thang is accessible to all!

It is to Bernie, since he went there in the 80s with his wife and said their system of communism was incredible.

BTW Bernie would have probably won in 2016, that's why the dems bought him off to drop out.

It is to Bernie, since he went there in the 80s with his wife and said their system of communism was incredible.

BTW Bernie would have probably won in 2016, that's why the dems bought him off to drop out.

Not only did Bernie visit Russia, but the city he was Mayor of, Burlington, has a sister city in Russia: Yaroslavl.

My joke about Russian hysteria wasn't as funny on the screen as it was in my head methinks.

Bernie can't be "bought... off". He did however have to sign a contract with the DNC to be allowed to run on the dem ticket (Bernie is STILL an independent) which required him to support and endorse the eventual dem nominee. Which he did. That hurt this progressive but I've gotten over it... sorta.

Bernie can't be "bought... off".

Well he had proof that the DNC was rigging the primaries for hillary, that they were cheating during debates for her, and he did nothing. He even told everyone not to ask hillary 'about your damn emails' DURING a debate.

Then he got a brand new $600k home for free after he dropped out. Nah, he wasn't bought off LOL

The hell of it is...he would have beaten Trump in 2016. He can't even beat Biden now.

Interesting about the news reports that have come out today regarding Obama speaking out against Sanders. That’s really saying something if someone is too radical even for Obama.

Think he spoke out against plugs as well. May be trying to clear the deck for michelle.

I very well might be wrong. I often give credit when it's undeserved. Michelle might not be stupid enough to run. Hubby has considerable baggage. Rasmussen and Emerson has Trump with 34 percent black support. Solid Democrat BET CEO says, "we owe thanks to President Trump for what he's done for black America."

Pastor Scott says, "President Trump is the best president for black America in my lifetime."

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT