ADVERTISEMENT

Rush appeared on The Breakfast Club

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
He played the interview today. It basically went like this:

Rush: Help me understand why you guys are so upset. What are you upset about?

TBC: This country is full of white supremacists.

Rush: Ok.

TBC: And the system was built to only benefit old white men!

Rush: So who are 'white supremacists to you?

TBC: Wait, are you saying the country is not for white supremacists?

Rush: I don't think the country is built to favor only one race and I don't think the country has very many white supremacists.

TBC: What???? Are you serious!

Rush: Sure! But I mean I need to know what you guys consider to be 'white supremacists'?

TBC: Come on man!

Rush: What? I can't have a conversation with you about this till I know what you mean by the term and what you mean by the system being built against you. Can you give me some examples of how the system is built against you?

TBC: Come on man!

Rush: Well we're out of time, but hey I'd love to do this again, can we have another chat to delve deeper into your views on white supremacy?

TBC: Well if you're not ready to talk about the problem of white supremacy in this country then we would just be wasting our time.

Rush gets an A for effort and he bent over backwards to have them explain their position and all they could do was repeat liberal talking points. The term 'white supremacy' must have been uttered 100 times in 30 mins.

BTW, note the dems here do the same thing, every time you ask them to actually explain and defend their talking points, they deflect and attack. Come on man!

Was Rush talking to Charlamagne Tha Rapist?

He even tried to make the point to them that this country offers opportunity for all people, how else did they explain the success of their show?

In one ear and out the other. White supremacy, white supremacy! They have a built in excuse for every failing in life and to always have their hand out.

It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Then again dealing with the same talking points here from the lefties has well sedated me to their idiocy.
This was the same rapist scumbag who got offended with Hillary carrying hot sauce in her purse while they grilled the fake Indian about her heritage. Funny how Elizabeth Warren failed to pander to the rapist Charlamagne the same way Hillary did.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT