ADVERTISEMENT

RINOs in the House are fighting for omar

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

One more time for our slowest RINOs and moderates: 90% of republicans are really democrats.

Every time the RINOs side with the dems on an issue, it's not a sign of being bipartisan. It's a sign of the uniparty.

Please stop letting yourself be hoodwinked. Be smarter.

This INFURIATES me. I get democrats sticking up for terrorists, its what they do. Not ONE democrat loves America. Well I guess this identifies wolves in sheeps clothing.

She is pretty good nice to see some people not acting like school girls in cliques
Pretty good at what? Your troll game is faltering by the day. That's as weak attempt at trolling as I've ever seen you make. And that's saying something. :oops:

Reactions: fatman76
Pretty good at what? Your troll game is faltering by the day. That's as weak attempt at trolling as I've ever seen you make. And that's saying something. :oops:
This cat is a troll, who THINKS he is smarter than everyone else..yet the "else" always laugh at him because he is very......"slow"

They need to deport this American hating, anti semite, moose-limb back to Somalia

Kevin McCarthy: ‘Yes’ GOP Has Votes to Remove Ilhan Omar from Foreign Affairs Committee

kevin-mccarthy-house-ilhan-omar-Nov2022-gettyimages-640x480.jpg

Heres the most detestable RINO who’s the enemy of the people 🤬🤬🤬

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has reportedly pulled dissenter Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) from the important Commerce Committee, which could be interpreted as retaliation for challenging his leadership bid.

Mitch McConnell Retaliates Against GOP Dissenters Sens. Rick Scott, Mike Lee

McConnell-Punishes-Rick-Scott-Mike-Lee-640x480.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT