ADVERTISEMENT

Richardson's status depends on MRI this morning?

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

Is Mullen playing games here with Bama or did something just happen in practice? It worries me some because the only advantage doing this is if you made Bama prepare all week knowing he was going to be held out.

• Wow
Reactions: ClintStoerner
Fever,

Good call on MRI; keeping him out of a game like this - if necessary, but having him available for the rest of the season good call by Mullen.

Something could have happened in practice; maybe one of AR's cartwheels had a bad landing.

Jones & AR very similar in playing style, so IMO, little difference for Bama to prep for them.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Fever,

Good call on MRI; keeping him out of a game like this - if necessary, but having him available for the rest of the season good call by Mullen.

Something could have happened in practice; maybe one of AR's cartwheels had a bad landing.

Jones & AR very similar in playing style, so IMO, little difference for Bama to prep for them.

i hope he is just doing this to be cautious and he plays. I know I am dreaming but I would love for him to come in and start scoring on Bama some.

Fever,

I would hope he was doing nothing at all in practice that could have tweaked it. But yeah, if he’s hurt then sit him. We don’t need to lose him for another 3-4 weeks

sadgator will be shocked if AR plays.

No way you heal a hammy like that in one week to play at the level of competition required…
Agreed. Unfortunately Emory has the talent but not the head for what he's about to face. Doesn't see the field very well.

We HAVE TO HAVE AR if we want to beat Kentucky.
Agree. Also, don't take Tennessee for granted. Sure they lost to Pitt, but they can put up some points. Their strength is passing and our major weakness is pass defense. They've scored 128 points in 3 games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT