ADVERTISEMENT

RGG Megathread - 19 threads merged

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
https://www.newsweek.com/breitbart-slammed-doxxing-fbi-agents-involved-mar-lago-raid-1733401
Breitbart Slammed for Doxxing FBI Agents Involved in Mar-a-Lago Raid
BY AILA SLISCO ON 8/12/22 AT 11:46 PM EDT

6puese.jpg

Conservative media outlet Breitbart is facing criticism for publishing the names of FBI agents involved in the raid of former President Donald Trump's home.

Breitbart published a leaked version of the Mar-a-Lago search warrant, including the names of an FBI special agent and supervisor agent, on Friday. The agents both signed their names on receipts for property seized from Trump's home, including boxes of classified documents that reportedly may have included nuclear secrets. A redacted version of the warrant, which omitted the names of the agents, was officially released hours later.

Commentators soon took to Twitter to accuse Breitbart, an outlet previously managed by former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, of doxxing—the practice of identifying a person or releasing personal information about them, often with the aim of enabling targeted harassment. Some also accused Trump of leaking the warrant to Breitbart in hopes of targeting the agents.

"[U.S. Attorney General Merrick] Garland called Trump out to make warrant public," tweeted digital strategist Alan Rosenblatt. "Trump tried to get one over on Garland, releasing warrant to Breitbart, w/out redacting FBI agents names. That's right, Trump doxxed FBI agents serving a legal search warrant. Once again, Trump is inciting violence."

"It's also worth noting that they published the names of the FBI agents, which serves no purpose other than opening them up to threats and harassment," legal analyst and former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti tweeted. "Breitbart is also confused about what 'SSA' means. It refers to Supervisory Special Agent, a FBI supervisor."

"Trump, via Breitbart, released unredacted copy of property receipt containing names of FBI agents," tweeted attorney Mark S. Zaid. "Based on his history, this can only be interpreted as intentional to cause these Special Agents (one of whom I know) & their families grief & subject them to possible threats."

"From what I can tell, the court unsealed it - but before that could happen, Trump himself leaked it to Breitbart," author Tessa Dare tweeted. "But the version he leaked had the FBI AGENTS' NAMES in it, whereas the official unsealed one kept those redacted to protect them and their families. A**hole."

"[Breitbart] incl the names of the individual FBI agents involved in the search," Elephant Journal tweeted. "The court issued release of the warrant redacts that sensitive information. Team Trump just put a target on the backs of the agents & their families. That is 100% the intent."

"Trump's social media platform sent a push alert this afternoon to an article with an unredacted version of the search warrant that included the names of two FBI agents," tweeted CNN correspondent Donie O'Sullivan. "Those agents' names are now circulating on pro-Trump social media and are being villainized."

"So... when Trump leaked the warrant docs to WSJ, Fox & Breitbart this afternoon, the names of the FBI agents in moved were not redacted," news anchor Ed Greenberger tweeted. "Anyone who thinks Trump cares about America, or Americans, is a damn fool."

The FBI has received an increase in violent threats in the wake of conservative rage over the raid on Trump's home. FBI Director Christopher Wray has denounced the threats, saying on Wednesday "violence against law enforcement is not the answer, no matter what anybody's upset about."

Less than 24 hours before the Trump search warrant was leaked to Breitbart, an armed Trump supporter who had recently advocated killing FBI agents online was shot dead by police after allegedly attempting to break into the FBI field office in Cincinnati, Ohio.

So do you think someone who doxxed active FBI agents after what's occurred in Cinn and Jan 6 allowed to run to be POTUS?

So do you think someone who doxxed active FBI agents after what's occurred in Cinn and Jan 6 allowed to run to be POTUS?
You and the Democrat propaganda parrots called for the Trump camp to release their copy of the warrant. So, they did and now you find fault with that/ Any consequences for releasing that document would be on the Democrat puppets since this is what you asked for. You are the most irresponsible hypocrites I have ever seen.

You and the Democrat propaganda parrots called for the Trump camp to release their copy of the warrant. So, they did and now you find fault with that/ Any consequences for releasing that document would be on the Democrat puppets since this is what you asked for. You are the most irresponsible hypocrites I have ever seen.

NOBODY is this dumb...

trump couldn't redact the names of the FBI agents?
Did democrats make him do that?

The trumpanzees also doxxed the magistrate judge involved in the warrant
The publicly posted his name, home addressed, info on his children, email, etc

People like you support political violence

You're a anti-American scumbag just like your idol djt

https://www.newsweek.com/breitbart-slammed-doxxing-fbi-agents-involved-mar-lago-raid-1733401
Breitbart Slammed for Doxxing FBI Agents Involved in Mar-a-Lago Raid
BY AILA SLISCO ON 8/12/22 AT 11:46 PM EDT

6puese.jpg

Conservative media outlet Breitbart is facing criticism for publishing the names of FBI agents involved in the raid of former President Donald Trump's home.

Breitbart published a leaked version of the Mar-a-Lago search warrant, including the names of an FBI special agent and supervisor agent, on Friday. The agents both signed their names on receipts for property seized from Trump's home, including boxes of classified documents that reportedly may have included nuclear secrets. A redacted version of the warrant, which omitted the names of the agents, was officially released hours later.

Commentators soon took to Twitter to accuse Breitbart, an outlet previously managed by former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, of doxxing—the practice of identifying a person or releasing personal information about them, often with the aim of enabling targeted harassment. Some also accused Trump of leaking the warrant to Breitbart in hopes of targeting the agents.

"[U.S. Attorney General Merrick] Garland called Trump out to make warrant public," tweeted digital strategist Alan Rosenblatt. "Trump tried to get one over on Garland, releasing warrant to Breitbart, w/out redacting FBI agents names. That's right, Trump doxxed FBI agents serving a legal search warrant. Once again, Trump is inciting violence."

"It's also worth noting that they published the names of the FBI agents, which serves no purpose other than opening them up to threats and harassment," legal analyst and former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti tweeted. "Breitbart is also confused about what 'SSA' means. It refers to Supervisory Special Agent, a FBI supervisor."

"Trump, via Breitbart, released unredacted copy of property receipt containing names of FBI agents," tweeted attorney Mark S. Zaid. "Based on his history, this can only be interpreted as intentional to cause these Special Agents (one of whom I know) & their families grief & subject them to possible threats."

"From what I can tell, the court unsealed it - but before that could happen, Trump himself leaked it to Breitbart," author Tessa Dare tweeted. "But the version he leaked had the FBI AGENTS' NAMES in it, whereas the official unsealed one kept those redacted to protect them and their families. A**hole."

"[Breitbart] incl the names of the individual FBI agents involved in the search," Elephant Journal tweeted. "The court issued release of the warrant redacts that sensitive information. Team Trump just put a target on the backs of the agents & their families. That is 100% the intent."

"Trump's social media platform sent a push alert this afternoon to an article with an unredacted version of the search warrant that included the names of two FBI agents," tweeted CNN correspondent Donie O'Sullivan. "Those agents' names are now circulating on pro-Trump social media and are being villainized."

"So... when Trump leaked the warrant docs to WSJ, Fox & Breitbart this afternoon, the names of the FBI agents in moved were not redacted," news anchor Ed Greenberger tweeted. "Anyone who thinks Trump cares about America, or Americans, is a damn fool."

The FBI has received an increase in violent threats in the wake of conservative rage over the raid on Trump's home. FBI Director Christopher Wray has denounced the threats, saying on Wednesday "violence against law enforcement is not the answer, no matter what anybody's upset about."

Less than 24 hours before the Trump search warrant was leaked to Breitbart, an armed Trump supporter who had recently advocated killing FBI agents online was shot dead by police after allegedly attempting to break into the FBI field office in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Classless move, what’s wrong with people

Reactions: kalimgoodman
The trumpanzees also doxxed the magistrate judge involved in the warrant
The publicly posted his name, home addressed, info on his children, email, etc

Where did that info come from?

I freely admit that I no longer read the vast majority of your links and novels...so, did they like add a sticky note to the warrant they sent Breitbart to include the magistrates name, address and info on his children?

I freely admit that I no longer read the vast majority of your links and novels...so, did they like add a sticky note to the warrant they sent Breitbart to include the magistrates name, address and info on his children?
Cuts and pastes..he cannot write

I'm just wondering where the info on the magistrates address and children came from. Obviously that sort of info wouldn't be on a warrant.
She’s over exaggerating like 99.9% of her posts.

I’m very curious what sister Ray’s end game is on this board? If she’s trying to convince people to turn on Trump, this is a very lousy way of doing it.

Reactions: dezyDeco

His name as magistrate was on the public record of the case

Almost immediately his political donations, previous legal work vs trump, etc went public

In chatrooms there were almost instantaneous campaigns to doxx the judge.
The openly were sharing his address, kids, email immediately

Threats to kill him

That was on chatrooms all over the internet ...not necessarily just Breibart

But Breitbart did get exclusive access (2:30pm) from trump the unredacted warrant and did not redact

Breitbart was created by Steve Bannon

Almost immediately his political donations, previous legal work vs trump, etc went public

Threats to kill him

But Breitbart did get exclusive access (2:30pm) from trump the unredacted warrant and did not redact

The left does this all the time, where is your outcry then? Or is it because you have a hard on for all things Trump, it’s a huge issue?

Threats to kill him

Ok, so the name came from the warrant. The internet got it from there. I was confused on that point.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Should have been redacted, but inciting violence? I am no Trump fan, per se, but need to see evidence of inciting violence (e.g. email to that effect).

I think he means by allowing his name to get out, that incited violence. I don't think that he is saying that Trump or his team actually incited the violence themselves but allowed it to happen knowing that it would.

That's a bit of a stretch for me. Boogeyman stuff imo.

Also, wasn't this man's name already out prior to Trump releasing the warrant? Redacting his name from the warrant wouldn't have changed anything as we already knew he signed the warrant. We even discussed him here.

The agents names should have been redacted however.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
trump doesn't release anything himself...his lawyers released the unredacted warrant acting as trump's legal representation

trump's lawyers KNEW what they were doing ...they're experienced litigators

This isn't the first time they're dealt with privacy issues...they redact sensitive information for public release all of the time

Alex Jones pled guilty to the same basic thing and is paying for it right now

Jones didn't get any kid in CT killed. He made the parent's names public.

Lied about them for years and has been found legally liable for the harassment his listeners caused that family

Last edited:
trump could have released the documents on Monday when the search occurred

Instead he waited and drummed up a bunch of lies about the FBI the whole week and then on Friday releases the law enforcement officers names unredacted

A day after a trump kook attacked an Ohio FBI field office in a shootout?

If anything negative happens to those search warrant officers trump will be legally liable

trump could have released the documents on Monday when the search occurred

Instead he waited and drummed up a bunch of lies about the FBI the whole week and then on Friday releases the law enforcement officers names unredacted

A day after a trump kook attacked an Ohio FBI field office in a shootout?

If anything negative happens to those search warrant officers trump will be legally liable
No!

LOL.........Where is Little Dickies faux outrage over the White House not condemning the doxxing of 5 SCOTUS members.......the publishing of addresses, names of children, etc? I'm sure it's here somewhere? Nope! Nothing to see here! 😂

LOL.........Where is Little Dickies faux outrage over the White House not condemning the doxxing of 5 SCOTUS members.......the publishing of addresses, names of children, etc? I'm sure it's here somewhere? Nope! Nothing to see here! 😂
She’s too busy flicking her bean to the next outrage

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trumps-f-b-raid-shows-183000574.html
Trump's F.B.I. Raid Shows Republicans Will Throw Fits When the Law Applies To Them
Murjani Rawls
Fri, August 12, 2022 at 2:30 PM·2 min read

Efx4kEQWkAEnHx1.jpg

Republican privilege is a hell of a drug. When the F.B.I. conducted the raid at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort in South Florida on Monday night, some conservatives claimed it was one of the darkest days in American history. (I can think of a few days off the top of my head that were worse.) It’s as if they couldn’t fathom that the law applies to everybody and not as a tool they use to silence and interrogate those they deem inferior.

It all comes back to that concept of privilege. Privilege emboldens a former President to allegedly brought back sensitive nuclear documents back to his vacation home. It also pushes a crowd of people to go to the Capitol with violence on their minds or gives a man the audacity to attack an F.B.I. building in Ohio. Throughout this country’s history, there have always been two views of law enforcement and which community should be under its thumb – no situation better demonstrates that disparity than the reactions to this raid.

Republicans do nothing wrong (according to them) and will give every excuse in the book to display that the system is “allegedly” working against them. When Black and people of color engage in protest to ask for police accountability and to have scenarios happen where they don’t lose mothers, sisters, and fathers, they are met with teargas, riot police, and unwarranted advice to “stop putting themselves” in “those” situations.

It’s not right that there are two different responses to actual oppression and fantasy. Black people have been asking for solutions for decades about police brutality and the unjust gaze of law enforcement in their communities. Attorney General Merrick Garland had to unseal parts of the search warrant because of death threats and repeated lies that the Justice Department was conspiring against the Republican party. Black families around the country are still waiting years later for their calls for justice to be answered.

When it comes down to it, Republicans will go to any lengths to twist positions of power and slogans to fit whatever truth they believe. “Defund the police” is vilified because that would mean we would have to alter law enforcement’s relationship with white supremacy. Meanwhile, “Defund the F.B.I.” becomes a conservative rallying cry sold on t-shirts because Republicans cannot handle being under the microscope that minorities face daily. That’s the sinister side to privilege. It will allow you to walk out of the Capitol building, wave to a camera, and break presidential protocol just because you feel like it.

If trump isn't lying....the run on government documents through FOIA requests should be EPIC :eek:

That is... if you believe donald trump 🤣

Nice try but Bolton was fahr’d long before Trump packed up and left the Whithouse.
You sheeple get duped daily.

What does that have to do with anything?

Bolton was in charge of actually maintaining classification for trump
And he says no such standing order existed 🤣

Beschloss says trump is FOS also...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/13/poli...lse-misleading-conspiracy-theories/index.html
Responding to FBI search, Trump and allies return to his familiar strategy: flood the zone with nonsense
Analysis by Daniel Dale, CNN

Updated 12:24 PM ET, Sun August 14, 2022

Washington (CNN)In response to the FBI search of former President Donald Trump's home in Florida on Monday, Trump and his allies in Congress and right-wing media have returned to his preferred strategy for communicating in a crisis: say a whole bunch of nonsense in rapid succession.

From his battles against impeachment to his effort to limit the political fallout from the Covid-19 pandemic, Trump has attempted to flood the zone with such a quantity and variety of lies, conspiracy theories and distractions that Americans will tune out, turn away or cease to know what is true and not. And he has regularly been joined by a large cast of eager defenders.

Baseless conspiracy theories about the search​

Using his familiar just-asking-questions style of promoting conspiracy theories, Trump posted on his social media platform on Wednesday a suggestion that the FBI could have planted evidence. His legal team had already been suggesting the same thing. One Trump lawyer, Alina Habba, said on Fox on Tuesday: "I'm concerned that they may have planted something; you know, at this point, who knows?"

Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky echoed this question on Wednesday, wondering on Fox how we know "they won't put things into those boxes to entrap him." Fox host Jesse Watters had gone further on Tuesday, saying the FBI was "probably" planting evidence, and Paul's campaign had adopted the "probably" by Friday.

There is just zero basis for any of this.

Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida offered up a different baseless conspiracy theory about federal malfeasance, saying on Fox on Tuesday that he didn't think they were looking for documents at all but were probably using that as an "excuse" to root around Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence for "whatever they could find."

Rubio's comments were at least more plausible than the hogwash offered up Tuesday by Anna Perez, a host for right-wing media outlet Real America's Voice, who uttered a QAnon-style monologue, falsely claiming the search was a conspiracy to prevent Trump from carrying out a (nonexistent) plan to expose criminals serving in government.

More deception​

Another Real America's Voice host, right-wing activist Charlie Kirk, claimed Thursday that the FBI "occupied Trump's home -- a military occupation." Though it's odd to describe the execution of a search warrant as an "occupation" of any kind, it's flat false to claim the military was involved in this search.

The former President's daughter-in-law Lara Trump delivered an impressive variety of claptrap in a single sentence, saying on Fox on Tuesday that the searchers were "a bunch of people unannounced breaking into your home like this and taking whatever they want for themselves." A source told CNN that the FBI gave the Secret Service about an hour's advance notice of the search and that the Secret Service met up with the FBI agents as they arrived and ensured they had uninhibited access. And a search warrant does not allow searchers to take "whatever they want," certainly not "for themselves"; the Department of Justice asked a court to unseal a document listing what was taken, and Trump consented.

Republican Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House minority whip, went on Fox on Thursday and said that "it concerns everybody if you see some agents go rogue."

There is no sign that any agent went rogue. Even Trump-friendly Fox host Steve Doocy challenged Scalise, noting that agents were simply executing a search warrant. Scalise then invoked an inaccurate report that Attorney General Merrick Garland hadn't known about the search, falsely saying Garland himself had said he hadn't known about it. (Later on Thursday, Garland said he personally approved the decision to seek the search warrant.)

Whataboutism about Democrats​

As usual, Trump and his defenders tried some whataboutism -- pointing a finger, dishonestly, toward prominent Democrats.

Trump baselessly suggested former President Barack Obama had mishandled presidential records after leaving office by, Trump claimed, keeping more than 30 million documents, many of them classified, and taking them to Chicago. The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) issued a Friday statement explaining it has "exclusive legal and physical custody" of the Obama-era records, that NARA itself moved about 30 million pages of unclassified records to one of its own facilities in the Chicago area, that the classified Obama-era records are maintained in a separate NARA facility near Washington, and that "former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration."

Trump and some of his media defenders went back to his old chestnut about how former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had been permitted to "acid wash" emails, a fabrication loosely based on the fact that an email-deletion software program happens to be called BleachBit; Fox's Watters was especially literal, falsely claiming Tuesday that Clinton had "poured acid" on emails.

Trump also suggested that there was something suspicious about the fact that, he said, his lawyers had not been allowed to witness the search, posting on his social media platform on Wednesday: "Why did they STRONGLY insist on having nobody watching them, everybody out?" But there is nothing unusual about this; lawyers don't have a right to be in the room to monitor a search.

For good measure, Trump lawyer Christina Bobb threw in a transparently false claim about Trump's popularity. She said on Right Side Broadcasting Network on Tuesday that the Department of Justice was trying to find an easy way to prosecute "the most popular president, and probably the most famous president, in American history."

Trump's average Gallup approval rating over his term, 41%, was by far the lowest for any president since Gallup began measuring presidential approval in 1938.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/truth-social-fbi-search-prompts-142545800.html
On Truth Social, FBI Search Prompts Talk of War, Then Conspiracy
Tiffany Hsu and Sheera Frenkel
Sat, August 13, 2022 at 10:25 AM·3 min read

Predictions of imminent civil war and calls for violence surged early this week on social media platforms such as Truth Social — a network started by former President Donald Trump — after the FBI’s court-approved search of his Florida home Monday.

The search, which resulted in the seizure of classified documents, according to a copy of the warrant obtained Friday by The New York Times, set off an immediate outburst of aggressive and threatening language, akin to the public rhetoric that festered in the days leading up to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

Truth Social users posted that the United States was born “through an insurrection followed by several years of bloody violence” and that the country would “become a communist state just as long as we don’t pick up arms and fight back!!” There was talk that “the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants,” a phrase from a letter by Thomas Jefferson, and that “sometimes clearing out dangerous vermin requires a modicum of violence, unfortunately.”

“No more a nice guy,” one user wrote. “We are at war. Promise you it ain’t gonna be civil,” another wrote. “Lock and Load,” wrote a third.

An account bearing the name of Ricky Shiffer, the man who was killed in Ohio by police Thursday, ending a standoff that officials said started after he tried to breach the FBI’s Cincinnati office, had posted messages on Truth Social recommending that “patriots” go to Florida and kill federal agents. On Thursday, the same account also appeared to confess to an attack on the FBI.

In a series of recent posts, the account had railed against law enforcement and issued a “call to arms,” saying that for two years, “they have been conditioning us to accept tyranny.” When someone asked whether he was proposing terrorism, the account responded: “I am proposing war.” The Times could not immediately confirm whether the Truth Social account belonged to Shiffer, 42, of Columbus.

Truth Social’s community guidelines note that its “preference is that the removal of users or user-provided content be kept to the absolute minimum” but say that it will take action in cases in which the platform is being “used as a tool for crime or any other unlawful acts.” On a list of reasons to report problematic content, Truth Social includes “content that depicts violence or threat of violence.”

The sentiments on Trump’s social media network extended to other platforms as well. One Proud Boys Telegram channel, used by hundreds of members of the militant group, posted in the hours after the search that “civil war is imminent.” On Twitter, there was a tenfold increase in tweets mentioning “civil war” in the 24 hours after the raid, according to Dataminr, a tool that analyzes Twitter data.

But later in the week, a different narrative gained traction, propelled without evidence by other prominent Truth Social users: that calls for violence were posts planted by federal law enforcement officials or Democratic operatives to frame right-wing patriots as insurrectionists and extremists. The point, the conspiracy theory goes, is to give the Biden administration cover to strip Trump supporters of guns or to set up a pretext for martial law.

Jack Posobiec, a far-right commentator, wrote on Truth Social on Thursday that “ANYONE POSTING ABOUT BEING VIOLENT RIGHT NOW IS A FED.” News site “Conservative” recommended that people “assume anyone advocating ‘civil war’ or violence of any kind is a plant hoping you will help support the left’s narrative.”

Lara Logan, another right-wing commentator, on Friday posted a video of an anti-FBI sign twisting in the air to show “Trump 2024 MAGA” on the other side, writing that “they have been trying to incite a civil war for some time.”

In the comments to her post, someone wrote: “Remember to take the FBI out.”

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-theories-saudi-money-donald-trump-mole-fbi-raid-1733474
Jared Kushner Theories Swirl Over $2B Saudi Money After Trump Mole Claims
BY KHALEDA RAHMAN ON 8/14/22 AT 6:38 AM EDT

6pzyb7.jpg

Theories about Jared Kushner, Donald Trump's son-in-law, are swirling online following the FBI's seizure of classified documents that were at the former president's Florida estate.

After Newsweek reported that a confidential source had tipped off the FBI about what classified documents Donald Trump was keeping at his Mar-a-Lago home, Mary Trump— Donald Trump's niece—theorized that the mole could be Kushner.

Kushner and his wife Ivanka, Trump's eldest daughter, both served as senior advisers during Donald Trump's presidency.

"I think we need to look very hard at why Jared got $2 billion," Mary Trump said, referring to the investment Kushner secured from a fund led by by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman about six months after leaving the White House.

The documents the FBI seized could have the potential to reveal U.S. intelligence sources, including human sources on U.S. government payroll, Newsweek also reported this week, citing two federal government sources.

That reporting led talk show host Thom Hartmann to tweet that such information was "exactly the king of thing for which [Russian President Vladimir] Putin or Saudi Arabia would pay the Trump family billions."

Hartmann went on to question whether the investment Kushner received was a cover for a deal between Trump and Saudi Arabia. "Was there a bidding war the Saudis won with their $2 billion to Jared?" Hartmann asked.

That theory was dismissed by some. "These people are insane," tweeted Jon Nicosia, the president of News Cycle Media.

Saudi Arabia's investment in Kushner has raised questions since it was first reported by The New York Times earlier this year.

"Maybe that's how you can cash in when your investing experience is slender but your father-in law may wind up back in the White House," Timothy O'Brien, author of TrumpNation: The Art of Being the Donald, wrote in a Bloomberg opinion piece in April. "It's also possible that you can get billions for a firm with no track record because the White House did favors for the Saudis when your father-in-law still occupied the Oval Office."

But some are now speculating that the investment may be linked to the sets of classified documents recovered by the FBI during their search of Mar-a-Lago on Monday, some of which were marked top secret and "sensitive compartmented information."

Dean Obeidallah, a former attorney and host of an eponymous Sirius XM radio show, questioned why Trump had the classified documents.

"To help his personal business deals?" Obeidallah wrote on Twitter. "Did Jared Kushner ask him to take documents to help his future biz deals? Did he plan to use them to undermine Pres Biden? Was Hunter Biden info in them he planned to use as get out of jail card?"

The nonprofit government watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington tweeted: "We still want to know what Saudi Arabia expected to get for its $2 billion investment in Jared Kushner."

Jon Cooper, the former National Finance Chair of Draft Biden 2016, wrote: "I'll bet you ten bucks the FBI finds Jared's grubby little fingerprints all over those nuclear documents."

"No one invests $2B expecting nothing in return," actor Wendell Pierce tweeted alongside a June report about the House Oversight Committee launching an investigation into the investment.

Wajahat Ali, an author and columnist for The Daily Beast, noted in a tweet that Saudi Arabia's crown prince, known by his initials MBS, had reportedly bragged "that he had Jared Kushner in his back pocket."

Newsweek has contacted a spokesperson for Kushner for comment.

You mean he declassified the "information" on Hunter Biden and didn't tell the DOJ?

What would be "honorable" in that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT