ADVERTISEMENT

Retire Lenny the Ham!

It was an unwatchable, embarrassing 1st half. UF then starts the 2nd half on a 26-5 run. Alex Fudge freakin' posturized the Eff out of a Holes defender.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Finally found a highlight of Fudge.
His first dunk resulted in a technical during the 1st half.

A total relief that we didn't become The Holes first win.

Reactions: KingofHedgehogs
Hamilton had a couple good years but for as long as he has been coaching he certainly doesn’t have that good of a resume.

Reactions: gatordad3
Finally found a highlight of Fudge.
His first dunk resulted in a technical during the 1st half.

A total relief that we didn't become The Holes first win.

I really don't understand what that FSU defender was trying to do. He wasn't trying to set up for a charge since he jumped, but he still seemed......like he was going through the motions in a passive way.

Plus, on instant replay near the end of the video, it looked like he was jumping slightly backwards....which helped make it easier for the dunk.

Hamilton had a couple good years but for as long as he has been coaching he certainly doesn’t have that good of a resume.
Who knows? After 20+ seasons with 8 NCAA appearances, FSU will show their appreciation the way they canned Bobby Bowden then hire Chris Beard.

This is effing pathetic. Cops show up and see you with a fat lip and a black eye then you retract.
Imagine my shock!

Screen-Shot-2022-12-23-at-8.35.46-PM-1.png

Trew on the Left - LOL

This is effing pathetic. Cops show up and see you with a fat lip and a black eye then you retract.
Imagine my shock!
Dad,

I read the article - here is the important part -

"...Beard is in his second season as the Longhorns’ head coach after signing a seven-year contract worth $7 million a season."

Pre-Nup dissolved & the make up sex would have left Sad gasping & moaning for months.

Who knows? After 20+ seasons with 8 NCAA appearances, FSU will show their appreciation the way they canned Bobby Bowden then hire Chris Beard.

Imagine my shock!

Happens all the time. My guess would be 90%+ of even serious domestic batteries don't get prosecuted due to uncooperative girlfriends/spouses. Unless there were 3rd parties there willing to testify or video evidence of it taking place the cops could obtain the state is usually forced to drop the charge.

• Sad
ADVERTISEMENT