ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from Twitter

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

This is how they do it. They first go after the 'outliers'. The goal was NEVER to get Trump and MTG off Twitter. The goal was ALWAYS to get YOU conditioned to seeing it as no big deal that Twitter is censoring republicans.

That's why I had to shake my head when @ukalum1988 thought Twitter suspending the Republican President meant that maybe Trump could go sit in his bunker and think about what he's done. One of the most ignorant takes ever here, and I've sat through 3 years of @BSC911's posts.

So where do we head from here? I think all critical thinkers can see where this is heading. Twitter will soon be at a point where it will suspend ANY Republican that speaks out and says ANYTHING negative about ANY democrat.

In other words, we will lose the ability to communicate with ANY Republicans in Congress. All communication will go through MSM. The ones that say what the dems want to hear, will get airtime. You will never hear from Jim Jordan or Matt Gaetz again.

Sheep are already cheering. Fascists.

Then if Hiden is allowed into office, here's what will happen next: 230 will be rewritten so platforms like Twitter and FB can keep acting like publishers, but INDIVIDUAL content creators will have their 230 protections revoked. What does that mean? It means after you get kicked off Twitter and FB for sharing a pro-Republican comment, you will get pissed and start a blog. But since you just lost your 230 protections thanks to Hiden, you will discover you can be sued for ANY comment left on your blog, so you will close it.

But hey...the upshot of ALL this is Trump needs to sit in his corner and think about what HE has done. And what he has done, is refuse to lose with honor.

• Angry
Reactions: dezyDeco
I'll own what I posted earlier.... it was a horrifically bad take that was made in anger and frustration, probably one of maybe 3 or 4 of my posts on this board that I regret making. At that time, I thought a brief suspension of his Twitter account was warranted. Seeing what has transpired since then, I'd like to renounce that earlier view. I was wrong.....

That takes guts, bravo. I've dropped a few that I wish I hadn't as well.

At work, if I'm really pissed, I'll bang out an angry email, perfect that sumb1tch to really drive home my point and twist the dagger...and then I delete it instead of sending it. Somehow it makes me feel better.

To be clear I don't do that here. Maybe I should.

Reactions: ukalum1988
I'll own what I posted earlier.... it was a horrifically bad take that was made in anger and frustration, probably one of maybe 3 or 4 of my posts on this board that I regret making. At that time, I thought a brief suspension of his Twitter account was warranted. Seeing what has transpired since then, I'd like to renounce that earlier view. I was wrong.....

Props. I won't mention it again.

The President of the United States cannot post on Twitter. Twitter's reasoning is they claim he incited violence at the capitol.

john sullivan, a member of blm who ACTUALLY DID INCITE VIOLENCE AT THE CAPITOL, can still post on Twitter.

Any questions?

Reactions: jfegaly and fsumc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT