ADVERTISEMENT

Remember last week?

I told you you'd never see them again, and they ALL one by ONE avoided and ignored my posed bet for the Auburn game, and they all told us to stop living in the past while their only comment to me about beating Auburn THIS YEAR was how they owned Auburn in the PAST.. Classic morons that deserve everything they've gotten, and now they've gotten a karma dick sandwich in the mouth with Richt not only remaining undefeated but destroying UGA best win and putting ND on a pedestal for themselves...

Only losers with zero rings in their lifetimes can out do acting like bama fans in one season with 9 wins and act like they have been on a 10 year bama run without a single SEC Championship in over a decade to back it up.. Pathetic, simply losers and PATHETIC.. I have zero respect for losers like them...

Reactions: TennesseeGator
glad we are still on your minds....we are 9-1 and control our destiny. not a bad spot to be in during kirby’s 2nd year. he is also tearing it up in recruiting. we are in good hands.

Only losers with zero rings in their lifetimes can out do acting like bama fans in one season with 9 wins and act like they have been on a 10 year bama run without a single SEC Championship in over a decade to back it up.. Pathetic, simply losers and PATHETIC.. I have zero respect for losers like them...

And there you have it:

glad we are still on your minds....we are 9-1 and control our destiny. not a bad spot to be in during kirby’s 2nd year. he is also tearing it up in recruiting. we are in good hands.

ADVERTISEMENT