ADVERTISEMENT

Remember kids...

I don’t get it but you do you boo
So, what do you think about the soft disclosure by the Pentagon and Navy on UFO's/UAP's?

I'm looking forward to the coming FULL DISCLOSURE on the subject that I've been waiting for, for the last 50+ years....

So, what do you think about the soft disclosure by the Pentagon and Navy on UFO's/UAP's?

I'm looking forward to the coming FULL DISCLOSURE on the subject that I've been waiting for, for the last 50+ years....
Honestly, I don’t pay too much attention to it because I personally do not trust the government. Just my opinion.

Now, I’m an outdoorsman, I’ve seen the orbs flying all over the night sky in the mountains and desert. I’ve never seen anything close to the earth, I don’t believe in abductions or probings, little green men or anything they put in movies.

Now, what I will tell you is there are things that cannot be explained that are interesting. The chances of life on other planets or solar systems is extremely high but not verifiable due to current technology. There are species in the ocean we have yet to discover, species in the wild that have yet to be discovered and unexplained instances that the Bible refers to as exorcisms or demonology.

What I do know due to my current field is that the US is way behind the 8 ball in semi sonic missile technology, technology the government has that is yet to share with the public (think stealth bomber prior to release), way behind the times in laser technology, among others. Instead, our government is invested in hiding truth on a plethora of subjects, hiding technology that would truly benefit man kind globally and silencing voices that speak out against their wrong doings.

What I do know due to my current field is that the US is way behind the 8 ball in semi sonic missile technology, technology the government has that is yet to share with the public (think stealth bomber prior to release), way behind the times in laser technology, among others. Instead, our government is invested in hiding truth on a plethora of subjects, hiding technology that would truly benefit man kind globally and silencing voices that speak out against their wrong doings.
Bingo Whole board has tried to tell insta that for years, just because we don't know what it is doesn't mean it is little green big feets.

Back semi on topic: Does the Trump family still have Tesla's technologies?

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Bingo Whole board has tried to tell insta that for years, just because we don't know what it is doesn't mean it is little green big feets.

The Trump’s do not have Tesla technology but you know that lol

Tesla is a very interesting subject. The guy could be a complete fraud or his original inventions are buried so deep that we’ll never know.

What we do know is that inventors have disappeared or bought out for creating life changing technology, our government is corrupt and BSC still touches himself to some Biden.

What we do know is that inventors have disappeared or bought out for creating life changing technology, our government is corrupt and BSC still touches himself to some Biden.
Winner of today's internet! 😍

0bb83611e5691592f7191c180c478c6b.jpg

Winner of today's internet! 😍

0bb83611e5691592f7191c180c478c6b.jpg
😂😂😂😂

Special thanks to my peeps on this board, I couldn’t do it without you. I’d like to thank God, without him we are nothing. A special thanks to my parents for the one night that created my human life, the freedom to continually lower the bar of humor where I can’t believe I say the shit I say and not feel bad. However, a big shout out to BSC for gracing us with a buffet of material that will last a lifetime.

😂😂😂😂
Special thanks to my peeps on this board, I couldn’t do it without you. I’d like to thank God, without him we are nothing. A special thanks to my parents for the one night that created my human life, the freedom to continually lower the bar of humor where I can’t believe I say the shit I say and not feel bad. However, a big shout out to BSC for gracing us with a buffet of material that will last a lifetime.
I don't give him any credit at all, the material he gives us just writes itself on it's own. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Tesla is a very interesting subject. The guy could be a complete fraud or his original inventions are buried so deep that we’ll never know.

No I think they do, actually!

"Dr. John G. Trump, an electrical engineer with the National Defense Research Committee of the Office of Scientific Research and Development, was called in to analyze the Tesla papers in OAP custody. Following a three-day investigation, Dr. Trump concluded:

His [Tesla's] thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character often concerned with the production and wireless transmission of power; but did not include new, sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results.
Just after World War II, there was a renewed interest in beam weapons. Copies of Tesla's papers on particle beam weaponry were sent to Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. An operation code-named "Project Nick" was heavily funded and placed under the command of Brigadier General L. C. Craigie to test the feasibility of Tesla's concept. Details of the experiments were never published, and the project was apparently discontinued. But something peculiar happened. The copies of Tesla's papers disappeared and nobody knows what happened to them."

If I remember correctly, Q claimed that John Trump actually had those papers.

Call me skeptical but there is no way in hell the courts (Deep State) are going to let the general public know who these people are.

That’s what concerns me the most: that there won’t be any real follow-up and no one will be held accountable, not for abusing de facto underaged sex slaves, not for giving Epstein a sweetheart plea deal the first time around, and no explanation for how Epstein became an ultra-connected billionaire without having ever really worked or run a serious business.

Maybe they’ll at least pull a JFK and allow our great-grandchildren to find out what really happened when they declassify the information 75 years from now, after everyone involved has died.

No I think they do, actually!

"Dr. John G. Trump, an electrical engineer with the National Defense Research Committee of the Office of Scientific Research and Development, was called in to analyze the Tesla papers in OAP custody. Following a three-day investigation, Dr. Trump concluded:

Just after World War II, there was a renewed interest in beam weapons. Copies of Tesla's papers on particle beam weaponry were sent to Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. An operation code-named "Project Nick" was heavily funded and placed under the command of Brigadier General L. C. Craigie to test the feasibility of Tesla's concept. Details of the experiments were never published, and the project was apparently discontinued. But something peculiar happened. The copies of Tesla's papers disappeared and nobody knows what happened to them."

If I remember correctly, Q claimed that John Trump actually had those papers.
I get the connection but if that were the case then the Trump empire would be in energy sector and not in real estate. It doesn’t add up to be honest. Imagine a world that ran on electricity. Oil would be gone and BSC would be a fans only dock captain.

The inventions we know he created proves he is no fraud. Could some of his ideas be flawed?

The inventions we know he created proves he is no fraud. Could some of his ideas be flawed?
I'm sure some of his ideas have been embellished into 'legendary' status over time, but I also believe he likely created some technologies that would have disrupted contemporary industries, and as a result they were buried.

That’s what concerns me the most: that there won’t be any real follow-up and no one will be held accountable, not for abusing de facto underaged sex slaves, not for giving Epstein a sweetheart plea deal the first time around, and no explanation for how Epstein became an ultra-connected billionaire without having ever really worked or run a serious business.

Maybe they’ll at least pull a JFK and allow our great-grandchildren to find out what really happened when they declassify the information 75 years from now, after everyone involved has died.
This topic is one that should be totally devoid of politics. Protecting our children is paramount to a successful society. If we don't as adults protect our more defenseless, we are lost.

This is all a dog and pony show. If anything, I would think the threat to disclose the names is more about keeping the currently unknown pedophiles under their thumbs.

Reactions: jfegaly
Honestly, I don’t pay too much attention to it because I personally do not trust the government. Just my opinion.

Now, I’m an outdoorsman, I’ve seen the orbs flying all over the night sky in the mountains and desert. I’ve never seen anything close to the earth, I don’t believe in abductions or probings, little green men or anything they put in movies.

Now, what I will tell you is there are things that cannot be explained that are interesting. The chances of life on other planets or solar systems is extremely high but not verifiable due to current technology. There are species in the ocean we have yet to discover, species in the wild that have yet to be discovered and unexplained instances that the Bible refers to as exorcisms or demonology.

Dr Greer's 'Disclosure Project' is not the Government, it's trying to get the governments (both open and shadow) to release what they know, and what they have been doing for the last 75 years to keep the Sovereign Citizens in the dark. >>>-----> Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is fo-eva....

Evidence:
The Disclosure Project has coordinated over 800 whistleblowers from high level defense contractors, government officials, and military/intelligence individuals to testify regarding ET/UFO secrecy & new energy and technology suppression.

The disclosure movement has been building for the past 30 years. In the early 1990s, as Dr. Steven Greer began to learn more about the multiple levels of secrecy within US government and military, he founded Project Starlight to bring knowledge of ET activity to light.

Learn the truth from the Father of the Real Disclosure Project.! This documentary is Dr. Greer’s answer to the current government and media disinformation campaign promoting 3 big lies:
1. We do not know what these UAPs/ UFOs are. WE DO.
2. Humans cannot make craft that can maneuver like UFOs. WE CAN and WE DO.
3. The UFOs are a threat. THEY ARE NOT.
https://siriusdisclosure.com/

PS
The intellectual coward, GhostofBRAINLESS attempts to speak for everyone, but his stupidity and cowardice on the subject shows him for the A-hole troll that he is on the UFO/UAP/AATIP thread.

d7f.jpg

I heard something interesting today: Guess who the ONLY person to give prosecutors evidence of epstein's misdeeds? The only person to work with prosecutors to try to bring epstein and his cohorts to justice.

Donald John Trump.

@Uniformed_ReRe @bradleygator remember when you guys told us Trump better watch out? epstein gonna bring him down?

What happened?

Reactions: fatman76
I heard something interesting today: Guess who the ONLY person to give prosecutors evidence of epstein's misdeeds? The only person to work with prosecutors to try to bring epstein and his cohorts to justice.

Donald John Trump.

@Uniformed_ReRe @bradleygator remember when you guys told us Trump better watch out? epstein gonna bring him down?

What happened?

I haven’t really been following it. What happened?

I do not deny my Trump Derangement Syndrome. You are in denial about your Trump Devotion Syndrome. You demonstrate this by focusing on Bill Clinton while ignoring Trump's unsavory comments about his long relationship with Epstein.

I am not a fanboy of any politician or party. If Bill (or Hillary) committed crimes, they should be prosecuted like anyone else.
What's your presidential voting history been from your first through Biden?

I know you didn't. Because you have no clue what this case is about.

That was my point all along. I've been dropping hints about RC here for the last 4 years.

You guys didn't educate yourselves cause you didn't want to. A lefty blog said Trump was in trouble and that's all you wanted to hear so you ran with that.

Again, this is why I don't waste my time arguing with the ignorant. What's coming will arrive whether you see it coming or not.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I know you didn't. Because you have no clue what this case is about.

That was my point all along. I've been dropping hints about RC here for the last 4 years.

You guys didn't educate yourselves cause you didn't want to. A lefty blog said Trump was in trouble and that's all you wanted to hear so you ran with that.

Again, this is why I don't waste my time arguing with the ignorant. What's coming will arrive whether you see it coming or not.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone where has Rachel Chandler been? Last time I read up on the Maxwell case, she had a lot more damning evidence than just the under aged girls. What was the ocean deal with Maxwell 👀👀👀
Well look what I found!

Is that Donald Trump posing with underage Rachel Chandler????? @Uniformed_ReRe is that what it looks like to you????

Damn I love being right. All. The. Time.

Reactions: BCSpell

Bill, I think that you meant to say Hyper-Sonic (5x Speed of Sound+), not Semi-Sonic....

Sing along with the Ghostofclueless; Still Clueless After All These Years....

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT