ADVERTISEMENT

Redfield covid wuhan lab

Yes, there were more homicides in 2020. There were less traffic deaths and less non-violent crime.
My argument has been concerning suicides. Some on this board have falsely claimed there were more suicides in order to promote their political agenda. I simply presented the facts but they do not accept that.

And you have literally ignored reality and posts by others.

Good grief. That wasn’t the question. You must be the type who plants a seed and then an hr later says “wtf it’s not growing”. It takes time to manifest with suicide. Do you think increased mental issues will lead to more suicides? Yes or no.
So you think the stress of 2020 will cause an increase in suicides in 2021? Interesting. Time will tell.
The whole point of my argument is that you can not assume one thing and claim it as fact without proof.
The claim was that there were more suicides in 2020 than 2019. That is false. Simple. I do not offer an explanation or defense or political slant. Just pointing out you were wrong.

Last edited:
So you think the stress of 2020 will cause an increase in suicides in 2021? Interesting. Time will tell.
The whole point of my argument is that you can not assume one thing and claim it as fact without proof.
The claim was that there were more suicides in 2020 than 2019. That is false. Simple. I do not offer an explanation or defense or political slant. Just pointing out you were wrong.
Yes. Interesting that a doctor that is supposed to use logic, doesn't. I believe this just like I believe the more times you drink and drive, it increases your chances for something bad to happen. Interesting that you do not believe this, and will not answer the question.

Yes. Interesting that a doctor that is supposed to use logic, doesn't. I believe this just like I believe the more times you drink and drive, it increases your chances for something bad to happen. Interesting that you do not believe this, and will not answer the question.
Lol. You forgot the question!

Yes, there were more homicides in 2020. There were less traffic deaths and less non-violent crime.
Y'all notice he didn't want or need a source for those claims? Just rattled them off.

He's told himself that homicides increasing was evened out by traffic and non-violent crime falling.

Again, it's all about MUST DEFEND LOCKDOWN.

Lockdown helped get rid of Trump, that's all he cares about.

But if he admits that suicides were up, that means lockdown was bad. Can't go there.

Funniest part is he cites the CDC saying suicides went down, but ignores that the CDC director during the lockdown is on record saying suicides SPIKED among school-age children, he used that as the main reason why we had to reopen schools and end the lockdown.

But all this is political for these tards. They got rid of Trump, and in their mind any amount of permanent damage to the nation and death is worth it.

Reactions: jfegaly and fsumc
Y'all notice he didn't want or need a source for those claims? Just rattled them off.

He's told himself that homicides increasing was evened out by traffic and non-violent crime falling.

Again, it's all about MUST DEFEND LOCKDOWN.

Lockdown helped get rid of Trump, that's all he cares about.

But if he admits that suicides were up, that means lockdown was bad. Can't go there.

Funniest part is he cites the CDC saying suicides went down, but ignores that the CDC director during the lockdown is on record saying suicides SPIKED among school-age children, he used that as the main reason why we had to reopen schools and end the lockdown.

But all this is political for these tards. They got rid of Trump, and in their mind any amount of permanent damage to the nation and death is worth it.
Keep ASSuming.

I don’t want to speak for Ghost but it’s probably that you’re open about being a medical professional but you care more about Democrat tactics and policy instead of healthcare.
Where does that come from? Everything I have stood up for has been for the betterment of healthcare. I believe in vaccines for Covid. I believe masks help. I believe Covid has killed millions. If you want to call that political then that’s your problem.

Where does that come from? Everything I have stood up for has been for the betterment of healthcare. I believe in vaccines for Covid. I believe masks help. I believe Covid has killed millions. If you want to call that political then that’s your problem.

Problem is….you’re in healthcare, yet your ONLY focus is covid and mitigation strategies for viral spread. To hell with anything that shows masks didn’t work, or lockdowns and masks caused of medical issues or severe mental health issues. You won’t even acknowledge it. So, yes, you are putting politics above everything. And we all see through it. Sad really

Problem is….you’re in healthcare, yet your ONLY focus is covid and mitigation strategies for viral spread. To hell with anything that shows masks didn’t work, or lockdowns and masks caused of medical issues or severe mental health issues. You won’t even acknowledge it. So, yes, you are putting politics above everything. And we all see through it. Sad really
What is sad, really, is some of you HAVE made it political. I do what is best for my patients, for society. I fight to encourage prevention and proper management of Covid. I don’t do it because Trump or Biden tells me so. Those of you who deny, who follow the mantra that it’s all a conspiracy undermine that effort.

Dude, you came on scene here with the typical leftists race baiting crap. Then when people questioned the masks you start in on the dramatics about not caring about others and denying the negative consequences that came with the “preventative” measures. Everything about you was politics over your professional oath.

Reactions: jfegaly
What is sad, really, is some of you HAVE made it political. I do what is best for my patients, for society. I fight to encourage prevention and proper management of Covid. I don’t do it because Trump or Biden tells me so. Those of you who deny, who follow the mantra that it’s all a conspiracy undermine that effort.

Good grief. WTF are you babbling about conspiracy? We are talking about viral spread, and health consequences of mitigation strategies. This is how I KNOW it’s political to you. You are parroting media political talking points instead of having an adult conversation

acting jon lovitz GIF

I know it didn’t come from an ER doctor or a pharmacist, but hopefully this guy’s qualifications as a virologist are enough for him to speak on the matter.

That was funny, well done.

Good grief. WTF are you babbling about conspiracy? We are talking about viral spread, and health consequences of mitigation strategies. This is how I KNOW it’s political to you. You are parroting media political talking points instead of having an adult conversation
Lol. I know you are but what am I?

Oh look at that. More science people willfully compromising truth because of politics and the fear of threats from Democrats for telling the truth.

...to the astonishment of no one. This was entirely, and embarrassingly, predictable.

And yes my lefty friends, this is what the suppression of facts and ideas looks like. Hope you're as proud of this as I am.

Partisan...very partisan.
It’s not politics. I respond to the extremes. When someone on here posts something inaccurate that I know something about I will respond. For example: Someone claimed there were more suicides in 20 than 19. I showed that was false. And yet some call that political. Someone pointed out there were more murders. I checked that out and agreed. By advocating for the vaccine, I want to give some perspective to the usually slanted posts against the vaccine. I did not make that a political topic.

...to the astonishment of no one. This was entirely, and embarrassingly, predictable.

And yes my lefty friends, this is what the suppression of facts and ideas looks like. Hope you're as proud of this as I am.
Is this a political post, oh my!

It’s not politics. I respond to the extremes. When someone on here posts something inaccurate that I know something about I will respond. For example: Someone claimed there were more suicides in 20 than 19. I showed that was false. And yet some call that political. Someone pointed out there were more murders. I checked that out and agreed. By advocating for the vaccine, I want to give some perspective to the usually slanted posts against the vaccine. I did not make that a political topic.

You mentioned slanted posts. Is it possible that some may believe that your posts are occasionally slanted?

You mentioned slanted posts. Is it possible that some may believe that your posts are occasionally slanted?
Anything anyone ever posts will project their views. (Except, of course, those that just try to post to get a rise out of somebody.) It happens that I don’t agree with many here. If I were on an extreme left site (not and never will be) I would do the same. If I happen to see CNN or OAN I have the same feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I believe....
I believe...
I believe...

It’s not politics. I respond to the extremes. When someone on here posts something inaccurate that I know something about I will respond. For example: Someone claimed there were more suicides in 20 than 19. I showed that was false. And yet some call that political.
Of course it's political. Because you know what the contributing factors are to suicides, and you know that all those factors were exacerbated by the lockdown in 2020.

Additionally, you know that hospitals were encouraged and rewarded monetarily if they put down deaths by other sources as actually being death from covid.

You know all this, yet you dishonestly post claims by others that suicides were down last year,.

All because that's what helps your political narrative.

You're not fooling anyone here. You guys never do.

Reactions: fsumc and jfegaly
Who is more political: One who posts fact backed up with proof or one who ASSumes and promotes falsehoods?

So once again, Trump was correct, the media truly is the enemy of the people. The media and fauci lied, people died.
Yep. And as we see here, doctors take their marching orders from the media, and push political narratives over the health and safety of their patients.

He never answered your simple question, did he? Which is really all the answer anyone needs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT