ADVERTISEMENT

Recap of 2000 Mules

All you Trumpublican Mules have the tin foil wrapped too tight around your cranium. I guess all the republicans that were interviewed and that actually testified before the Jan. 6th committee are all a part of a grand scheme to steal an election, but the thousands of racist, homophobic, xenophobic, vaccine denying, replacement theory, fake Christian, intellectually dishonest and treasonous retarded republicans that attempted to overthrow the Government (That's called a Coup d'etat) are just great Americans? Sorry, no matter how many lies #DUMBASSDONALD (over 30,000 lies during his 4 painful years in office) tell his willing cult. The truth is available should you be willing to put down the cheetos, pull your underwear back up, climb out of your mothers basements and OPEN YOUR EYES!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d'état#:~:text=A coup d'état (/,a government and its powers.

Proud Hiden voter chiming in.

All you Trumpublican Mules have the tin foil wrapped too tight around your cranium. I guess all the republicans that were interviewed and that actually testified before the Jan. 6th committee are all a part of a grand scheme to steal an election, but the thousands of racist, homophobic, xenophobic, vaccine denying, replacement theory, fake Christian, intellectually dishonest and treasonous retarded republicans that attempted to overthrow the Government (That's called a Coup d'etat) are just great Americans? Sorry, no matter how many lies #DUMBASSDONALD (over 30,000 lies during his 4 painful years in office) tell his willing cult. The truth is available should you be willing to put down the cheetos, pull your underwear back up, climb out of your mothers basements and OPEN YOUR EYES!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d'état#:~:text=A coup d'état (/,a government and its powers.

Another Lib-Tard pretending to champion for justice already. Those blue-pills are really working for ya right??🤣

Another f*cking idiot from The Swamp heard from.

You show me a coup EVER that had no firearms involved. I'll wait.
Dude I see I struck a nerve! Maybe you didn't see a firearm while you were beating up cops (Blue lives Matter my ass, hypocrite). Is the basement door locked?

I assume they said that because they wanted to reassure people that the election wasn't "stolen."
Yes. With zero data or analysis to justify the claim. Just make the claim right?

So, the same thing the media and left is accusing Trump of doing…..just sayin. It should at least make one want to dig deeper.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Based on that evidence, I would probably convict on all ten counts.

But 2000 Mules doesn't have videos of the same person visiting multiple ballot boxes.

The geotracking data just shows that some people passed within several meters of multiple ballot boxes. If we could cross-reference that data with actual footage of the same person depositing ballots at multiple ballot boxes, it would at least be a compelling argument. But despite apparently having millions of minutes of footage, they don't have any examples of this.
So your problem is scale? Seriously?

So 4/10 convict on all. 1/28, probably just a coincidence the guy went to 28 drop boxes and several non profits over several hours in the middle of the night. You have to be kidding, you're better than this.

Next topic?

The evidence is coming, here's the answer straight from the source (emphasis is mine):

Why doesn’t 2000 Mules show the same person going to multiple drop boxes as claimed?

We do have video showing the same person at multiple drop boxes. Some of that footage was shown in the first trailer. It was taken out because the video is extremely poor quality.

We address this issue in the film. Most jurisdictions had no video or if they did, it was (illegally) destroyed. Of what does exist, 85% of it is bad; the camera poorly positioned, out of focus, the video compiled out of chronological sequence, inexplicably missing blocks of days and times.

This is why the geospatial evidence is the key.

One thing this exercise proved to us is that drop box surveillance video was never monitored, as voters expected it would be. Like so many other election processes, it was a false promise of security.

We will soon be releasing all of the raw video footage so America can see for itself. Hold the line patriots: we always keep our promises. #ripcord

SOURCE: https://www.truethevote.org/ttv-2000mules-faqs/

Last edited:

Yes, they are call Swamp Rats. You wouldn't know, most Republicans enjoy their power and go along with the establishment to keep it. Democrats run the establishment and their main goal is expanding gov't power. That's why an outsider like Trump cannot be allowed to be in power (and be successful). That would prove you don't have to be lifelong Pelosi-like Swamp Rat, trading stocks on legislation that hasn't even been proposed and making tens of millions. You have to be able to be bought (and in Biden's case sold), and Trump cannot be bought.

And Coup d'etat? Seriously? Ok - let's play this out, let's assume one of the most well armed citizenry in the world planned and decided to take over the gov't. Did they forget their guns? Seems odd.

Now let's say they did take over the Capitol? What next? I'll tell you what next, the military comes in (should have been there anyway - Trump ok'ed the National Guard and Pelosi refused) and turns their unarmed guts and brains into formal wear. They clean up the mess and go back to counting EC votes. A blip in a procedure was the worst that was ever going to happen. It was a riot in a very important building - a tragic scene, but it was never an organized takeover of the gov't.

You've been duped. Back to the hole you crawled out of, the adults are talking.

So 4/10 convict on all. 1/28, probably just a coincidence the guy went to 28 drop boxes and several non profits over several hours in the middle of the night. You have to be kidding, you're better than this.

Next topic?

The evidence is coming, here's the answer straight from the source (emphasis is mine):

Why doesn’t 2000 Mules show the same person going to multiple drop boxes as claimed?

We do have video showing the same person at multiple drop boxes. Some of that footage was shown in the first trailer. It was taken out because the video is extremely poor quality.

We address this issue in the film. Most jurisdictions had no video or if they did, it was (illegally) destroyed. Of what does exist, 85% of it is bad; the camera poorly positioned, out of focus, the video compiled out of chronological sequence, inexplicably missing blocks of days and times.

One thing this exercise proved to us is that drop box surveillance video was never monitored, as voters expected it would be. Like so many other election processes, it was a false promise of security.

We will soon be releasing all of the raw video footage so America can see for itself. Hold the line patriots: we always keep our promises. #ripcord
Most secure election in history and don’t you dare question it.

Biden did not actively campaign. No one would show up. Check out Phoenix and Scranton campaign rallies?

Biden promised higher crime rates and economic stagnation in Democrat debates helping Trump to up his vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record.

Although the US average IQ is a paltry 98, there is not a record 81 million stupid enough to vote for the nightmare in front of us. Check Biden blue state approval lately?

Dude I see I struck a nerve! Maybe you didn't see a firearm while you were beating up cops (Blue lives Matter my ass, hypocrite). Is the basement door locked?

No, you just don't have a clue what a f*cking coup d'etat looks like. No firearms, and there were a grand total of 2 confiscated, made it into the building. And frankly, if an armed LEO allows himself to get beat up by an unarmed civilian, he deserves that asswhipping.

And I'm not a Xian, a Republican, or a supporter of Blue Lives Matter. Wanna try again?

290734036_1723622994652606_7357828135700334521_n.jpg

Last edited:

Next topic?

SOURCE: https://www.truethevote.org/ttv-2000mules-faqs/

I read their explanation before. It seems contradictory for them to claim they have a video of the same person adding ballots at multiple drop boxes, but then also claim that the video quality is so bad they couldn’t release it. If the video quality is “extremely poor,” how could they know who is in the video?

Yes. With zero data or analysis to justify the claim. Just make the claim right?

So, the same thing the media and left is accusing Trump of doing…..just sayin. It should at least make one want to dig deeper.

Team Trump asserted various claims about the election being stolen. I examined those claims, such as the statistical analyses, the affidavits, video footage, etc., and found them unconvincing. What the media and the left say is irrelevant.

Team Trump asserted various claims about the election being stolen. I examined those claims, such as the statistical analyses, the affidavits, video footage, etc., and found them unconvincing. What the media and the left say is irrelevant.
I would love to see the evidence you reviewed. Links? Also, no review of this being a secure election or not? I guess you don’t care if it was or not?

You examined them as an admitted Trump hater.

You also examined hundreds of people storming the capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings and disrupting the proceedings. You didn't say a word.

Then you examined people marching single file through the same capitol on Jan 6th, and told yourself that the nation was under attack.

Perhaps you need to take off your blue-tinted glasses when you do your examinations from now on.

Reactions: BCSpell and jfegaly
Cameras showed Mules delivering multiple ballots to drop boxes at 1am, 2am, 4am, always at night, as they were instructed by the state Dems, bc no one would be around. But some Mules were brazen enough to do it in broad daylight while people were in line to vote.

It's not unusual for people to drop off ballots for family members.

--They had over 4 million minutes of video recordings showing ballot drops.

With so much footage at their disposal, why didn't they show any videos of the same person dropping off ballots at multiple sites?

--Mules were required to take pictures of each drop box so they received credit and get paid for each.
--Starting Dec 23 Mules had to wear gloves because on Dec 22nd the FBI found some voting fraud in Arizona and did so by tracing fingerprints on the fake ballots.
--The geotracking showed the route followed for some of the same Mules showing theyd make 10 stops in the middle of the night to different drop boxes. And then do it again the next night. And then again the next night.

Yes. Someone has to actually pick up the ballots.

There you go folks. Re Re is the Prime example of what I’m talking about with the Libtards. They CANT provide a legitimate answer to the cheating so they just deflect and brush it off.

So Re Re, why don’t you enlighten us and tell us how many of your family members, or ANY person you know, who made 10, 20, or 30 ballot drops for their “family members”. Go ahead, how many made 24 ballot drops? You must have a family of 245 people. And they DID have video of the same people making multiple ballot drops. Just proves you didn’t watch to see the evidence and you Cant overcome the obvious fraud.

Nice attempt to deflect and ignore the facts by claiming “someone had to pick up the ballots”. Your sh*t doesn’t fly when it’s the same people on film dropping off multiple ballots each night. They weren’t there to pick up the ballots. They never picked up ballots, only dropped off.

Libtards deny, deflect, and brush it off because they CANT counter the video evidence.

Last edited:
You examined them as an admitted Trump hater.

You also examined hundreds of people storming the capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings and disrupting the proceedings. You didn't say a word.

Then you examined people marching single file through the same capitol on Jan 6th, and told yourself that the nation was under attack.

Perhaps you need to take off your blue-tinted glasses when you do your examinations from now on.

I didn’t start posting on the politics board until mid-2020. Kavanaugh was already old news. I didn't like the screaming lunatics banging on the SCOTUS doors either. I also didn't like it when 9/11 happened and the Challenger exploded. But I didn't post about them so I guess that means I was happy about them.

Jan 6th was Trump's attempt at intimidating Congress into not certifying the election results.

Speaking of Kavanaugh and 1/6th, there is a rumor going around that former SCOTUS Justice Kennedy (who Kavanaugh replaced) will soon be making a public appearance.

They don't actually show anyone dropping off ballots at multiple locations.

How would you know? You still Cant legitimately answer why the same people are on video dropping multiple ballots in the middle of the night, 20-30-40 times. Oh, and taking pictures of the drop boxes when they deliver the multiple ballots. Lie, deny, deflect. The Libtards motto.

And here’s our latest puppet. Nice rant, but I noticed, like all the other Libtards, you didn’t produce one legitimate piece of evidence that countered the obvious, fraud being committed on video. Obviously we have another Tard whose never heard of a Rino before.
What a boring life you must live if you sat around for 4 years and counted 30,000 Trump lies. Oh you didn’t? So you just believed what some biased liberal media site told you to believe. Bravo! Another Libtard who can’t think for themselves.👏

Last edited:

That’s the only accurate thing you’ve said so far. Now go back to lie, deny, and deflect.

I read their explanation before. It seems contradictory for them to claim they have a video of the same person adding ballots at multiple drop boxes, but then also claim that the video quality is so bad they couldn’t release it. If the video quality is “extremely poor,” how could they know who is in the video?
Did you read?

It was in the original trailer but it looked so awful it wasn’t effective…but they can tell BECAUSE IF THE GEOLOCATION. And they are closely examining it. Remember geolocation also tracks timw

You aren’t this dense. I’ve had enough conversations with you to know that.

So back to scale. We know 4/10 works for you but 1/28 doesn’t. So if there are 28 what exact number would convince you?

(These are rhetorical questions to point out how absurd you’re being)

There you go folks. Re Re is the Prime example of what I’m talking about with the Libtards. They CANT provide a legitimate answer to the cheating so they just deflect and brush it off.

So Re Re, why don’t you enlighten us and tell us how many of your family members, or ANY person you know, who made 10, 20, or 30 ballot drops for their “family members”. Go ahead, how many made 24 ballot drops? You must have a family of 245 people. And they DID have video of the same people making multiple ballot drops. Just proves you didn’t watch to see the evidence and you Cant overcome the obvious fraud.

Nice attempt to deflect and ignore the facts by claiming “someone had to pick up the ballots”. Your sh*t doesn’t fly when it’s the same people on film dropping off multiple ballots each night. They weren’t there to pick up the ballots. They never picked up ballots, only dropped off.

Libtards deny, deflect, and brush it off because they CANT counter the video evidence.
It’s enough for a judge to issue a murder warrant but not enough to convince @Uniformed_ReRe that someone got paid to traffics ballots.

I think that’s all you really need to know.

That, and they had NO video of the shooting, only the geolocation data.

I bet the mother of the girl who got murdered is happy rere isn’t a cop.

Speaking of Kavanaugh and 1/6th, there is a rumor going around that former SCOTUS Justice Kennedy (who Kavanaugh replaced) will soon be making a public appearance.
You can't be serious LOL!

So you are following the Jan 6th hearings so closely that you know what the RUMORED guests are????

And you claim to be an independent. There are probably 500 people in America that know what you just posted (I honestly thought the circus ended over a week ago, it's still going on???), and NONE of them are independents.

This would be like me claiming to be an independent (not a Trump supporter), then telling you I was looking forward to seeing what Rudy had to say on tomorrow's episode of Kash Patel's podcast.

When Trump won in 2016, I wasn't happy (to put it mildly). But I didn't claim that he didn't win.
Wait,,,,,,, just wait an effing minute. I know you don't like Trump but this is eye popping. You actually think the murder queen, the Skankipotimus was a better choice than Trump was. Wow, just wow. That bitch is the worst thing that has ever run for public office. I still shudder that she came close to being our leader. Brandon is a pant's shitting puppet but the Hildibeast is pure incarnate evil. :oops:

So you are following the Jan 6th hearings so closely that you know what the RUMORED guests are????

And you claim to be an independent. There are probably 500 people in America that know what you just posted (I honestly thought the circus ended over a week ago, it's still going on???), and NONE of them are independents.

This would be like me claiming to be an independent (not a Trump supporter), then telling you I was looking forward to seeing what Rudy had to say on tomorrow's episode of Kash Patel's podcast.

I haven’t seen any of the 1/6 hearings. It’s just a rumor I read on Twitter.

Wait,,,,,,, just wait an effing minute. I know you don't like Trump but this is eye popping. You actually think the murder queen, the Skankipotimus was a better choice than Trump was. Wow, just wow. That bitch is the worst thing that has ever run for public office. I still shudder that she came close to being our leader. Brandon is a pant's shitting puppet but the Hildibeast is pure incarnate evil. :oops:

I don’t particularly like her, but I also don’t buy into all the “Arkancide” stuff. There were no good choices in 2016.

The Un-informed WeWe hates Trump, and everything else is irrelevant in his little biased word of Socialism First. He just seems an irredeemable waste of time to me....

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
The Un-informed WeWe hates Trump, and everything else is irrelevant in his little biased word of Socialism First. He just seems an irredeemable waste of time to me....
I’ve seen those with no merit, not sure he’s in that class.

Gotta try to see the good in people, for most it’s there.

No, there is a "secret" interview that is suppose to happen today I beleive. Nothing has leaked about WHO it is or what NEW evidence they bring.

Then you are putting your politics above what's best for your country. I'm sorry, but that's just reality.

If we saw the same evidence in FAVOR of Trump, I would want an investigation. Having legal and fair elections is more important than cheating to get the guy I like in office.

Until 2020, I assumed most Amercians agreed with that.

Reactions: BCSpell
No, you just don't have a clue what a f*cking coup d'etat looks like. No firearms, and there were a grand total of 2 confiscated, made it into the building. And frankly, if an armed LEO allows himself to get beat up by an unarmed civilian, he deserves that asswhipping.

And I'm not a Xian, a Republican, or a supporter of Blue Lives Matter. Wanna try again?

290734036_1723622994652606_7357828135700334521_n.jpg
Hell I might need one of those shirts! Semp has got to be laughing himself silly in heaven….. or in the non Xian spirit; laughing in some non-dominational spirit ether without a 3rd dimensional construct

No, there is a "secret" interview that is suppose to happen today I beleive. Nothing has leaked about WHO it is or what NEW evidence they bring.
I have no idea. I honestly thought they gave up on this a couple of weeks ago when they tried to go primetime and CNN outdrew them.

I almost feel sorry for people like @Uniformed_ReRe who are watching this on the edge of their seats.

The walls are closing in on Trump! What idiots LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT