ADVERTISEMENT

Rasmussen poll trump vs biden

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
For all those burying trump politically. New Rasmussen poll says that if the election were held today, Trump wins by 6%.

Yowser!!!!

Good thing trump got vaccinated, maybe he will be well enough to make a go of it again,

Last edited:
For all those burying trump politically. New Rasmussen poll says that if the election were held today, Trump wins by 6%.

Yowser!!!!

So Trump has lost ground since the "election".

Got it.

Reactions: jhgator and jfegaly
In the daily Rasmussen poll, His Fraudulency Joe Biden’s job approval rating took a real dive overnight. What had been a fairly respectable (but falling) 46 percent approval, 53 percent disapproval rating on Monday is now a 44 percent approval, 55 percent disapproval rating.

Biden approval. 41 percent. Disapproval. 55 percent

What an epic disaster

@kalimgoodman

The election is 3+ years away, Who gives a ****? Don't tag me on this stuff. I don't track people day-to-day polls.

Seems like the dims on the board are having a moment of silence for the political death of their fraudulently elected President.

@kalimgoodman @Uniformed_ReRe @LizardGrad89

Time for a war maybe?
Seems like the dims on the board are having a moment of silence...Stop lying. Nobody is silent, we just don't follow this everyday like you. We understand that polls go up and down. Just make sure that you post it when it goes up. Keep the same energy!

Seems like the dims on the board are having a moment of silence...Stop lying. Nobody is silent, we just don't follow this everyday like you. We understand that polls go up and down. Just make sure that you post it when it goes up. Keep the same energy!

For an independent, you sure are triggered at how poorly budung is doing.

I hate polls too, but we'll be sure to keep you in the loop when these bounce back.

You don't just vote for somebody you also vote against, so both can be true.... just saying,
Name another presidential candidate who set a record for total votes by "not being the other guy".

If "voting against" is such a strong influencer you should have no issue naming at least one President.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Name another presidential candidate who set a record for total votes by "not being the other guy".

If "voting against" is such a strong influencer you should have no issue naming at least one President.
What? The point was trump was hated like no other in history by the left. Thst contributed to Biden's numbers, obviously.

What? The point was trump was hated like no other in history by the left. Thst contributed to Biden's numbers, obviously.
The point is you can’t use another example of a candidate who won based on the negativity of his opponent.

Hatred doesn’t drive people to the polls…and when it does have some influence the losing candidate never sets the record for his party.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The point is you can’t use another example of a candidate who won based on the negativity of his opponent.

Hatred doesn’t drive people to the polls…and when it does have some influence the losing candidate never sets the record for his party.
it just did. Trump was in a league of his own, the world went banana for almost 5 years.

History, not just American history btw, has proven this many times over.

Hatred for X does not drive up votes for Y.

it just did. Trump was in a league of his own, the world went banana for almost 5 years.
Well then why weren't his approvals in the 20's? Where did 75MM votes come from?

Make up your mind - it's either "the world" or "democrats'.

You can't pick both.

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
That number comes from a review of how many ballots were unaccounted for in the 2020 election. They could have never been returned, lost, harvested, etc. We just don't know.

Interestingly, areas where Biden won by the biggest margins had the most unaccounted for ballots. Seems odd for a record-setting campaign we were told was so mail-in heavy....you'd expect the opposite to be true.

It matters because the numbers were so massively huge compared to historical elections. Maricopa, as an example, was was Biden +10k but there were 110k unaccounted for ballots. You'd expect historical percentages to hold if everything else was equal.

I don't expect you to understand or agree, but the number isn't just made up out of thin air.

Well then why weren't his approvals in the 20's? Where did 75MM votes come from?

Make up your mind - it's either "the world" or "democrats'.

You can't pick both.
You're losing me, if you think the election was stolen I won't change your mind. Maybe Russia was involved maybe it was complete fraud, I don't think so, he was so far beyond any other politician I have ever seen. Most divisive president in history, that's my opinion and it's played out that way, he lost handily to a guy that has absolutely no business being president.

That number comes from a review of how many ballots were unaccounted for in the 2020 election. They could have never been returned, lost, harvested, etc. We just don't know.

Interestingly, areas where Biden won by the biggest margins had the most unaccounted for ballots. Seems odd for a record-setting campaign we were told was so mail-in heavy....you'd expect the opposite to be true.

It matters because the numbers were so massively huge compared to historical elections. Maricopa, as an example, was was Biden +10k but there were 110k unaccounted for ballots. You'd expect historical percentages to hold if everything else was equal.

I don't expect you to understand or agree, but the number isn't just made up out of thin air.
We all know all democratic communities cheat....

“record-setting campaign” the guy never left the basement!🙄🤡🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT