ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the 'Just wear the damn mask!' crowd...

I hope people respect my choice to wear a mask.
I have no problem with that. My wife wears one in public and I don't. It's a personal choice. Some idiots don't feel that way though. That's the ones I have an issue with, and they can kiss my ass.

I have no problem with that. My wife wears one in public and I don't. It's a personal choice. Some idiots don't feel that way though. That's the ones I have an issue with, and they can kiss my ass.

There's a local store where the owners are absolutely panicked over covid. They have added all kinds of shields and signs everywhere please wear a mask please stay home if you are sick etc etc. And they did all this months before mask usage was mandated here.

I always wear a mask when I go in because I like them and I know it will put them at ease if I do. Do I think they are overreacting? Absolutely. But I can stand to wear it for a minute in a small store.

Reactions: instaGATOR
There's a local store where the owners are absolutely panicked over covid. They have added all kinds of shields and signs everywhere please wear a mask please stay home if you are sick etc etc. And they did all this months before mask usage was mandated here.

I always wear a mask when I go in because I like them and I know it will put them at ease if I do. Do I think they are overreacting? Absolutely. But I can stand to wear it for a minute in a small store.
It's a symbol of control. Unless one is hacking up brown crud and sick, it protects no one. I'm okay with the faint of heart that feel like it helps them. I can also hand them a brown paper bag to breathe in if they feel a panic attack coming on as well. :D
Some ass hat politician in a northeastern state has already stated that he/she will push for it to become a mandate going forward into perpetuity forever to cut down on transmission of the flu. Can you see where this is going?
5e8fd4b29a007.image.jpg

Reactions: gatordad3
@Nolec seems to accept or reject data based simply on whether or not it supports his spin.

I mean....he was reciting the 7-day moving average number of covid cases in India in reference to mask mandate in Alabama. What the blue hell? LOL

Aside from Ghost generally being completely wrong, his selective memory fails him as well. In the post he mentions, he stated how well HCQ was doing, so stats re India were pertinent as it was widely used there. With so many failing faculties and him starting from a low point, we should try sympathetic towards his plight.

It's a symbol of control. Unless one is hacking up brown crud and sick, it protects no one. I'm okay with the faint of heart that feel like it helps them. I can also hand them a brown paper bag to breathe in if they feel a panic attack coming on as well. :D
Some ass hat politician in a northeastern state has already stated that he/she will push for it to become a mandate going forward into perpetuity forever to cut down on transmission of the flu. Can you see where this is going?
5e8fd4b29a007.image.jpg

Yes if you will notice, everything the left does is rooted in trying to either scare you or anger you. How many decades have they been telling seasoned citizens that republicans were gonna take their Social Security checks away? I mean they are coming out and saying vote for Hiden or the riots will continue past election day.

Sheep never think to question.

Yes if you will notice, everything the left does is rooted in trying to either scare you or anger you. How many decades have they been telling seasoned citizens that republicans were gonna take their Social Security checks away? I mean they are coming out and saying vote for Hiden or the riots will continue past election day.

Sheep never think to question.
lol...........I was watching the Nulls get their asses handed to them and a Biden commercial came on stating that very thing. The usual lies........it never ends. You'd think the American public wouldn't be this stupid but sadly many are. And I just started collecting SS last year. The left are blithering, slobbering, village idiot sheep. 🐏

Sorry, that's no longer allowed due to social distancing.... :D

jerkit.gif
jerkit.gif

President Trump held rallies in Nevada over the weekend despite Democrat Governor Sisolak’s efforts to cancel the events with his tyrannical Coronavirus restrictions.

Trump held a massive indoor rally in Henderson, Nevada on Sunday night and the Covid police are punishing the company that hosted the rally.

The Nevada company that hosted an indoor campaign rally for President Donald Trump attended by thousands of people will face a fine of $3,000 for violating state coronavirus guidelines banning large gatherings.

Sunday’s rally in Henderson, Nevada — which was held inside a facility owned by Xtreme Manufacturing — was expected to violate the state’s restriction on gatherings of 50 people or more. Attendees at the rally were not required to wear masks, and there was little social distancing. The city of Henderson had warned Xtreme Manufacturing that it would be violating the regulations if the rally proceeded.

you are good at missing the point....so then, since you are insinuating Florida isn't wearing masks...why the drop in cases? Either masks are working, or it's something else. You can't have it both ways. So, no masks in Florida, and cases are dropping without them.

Thanks, that's what I thought.

Notice he ran from this.

Please never listen to anything @Nolec says regarding medicine.

Ghost can't understand some of the big words: This simply puts HCQ back to its' proper medical use BEFORE an unscientific WH made false claims and put the people that needed HCQ for RA at supply risk. Many states were forced to enact similar orders. Now several are relaxing restrictions so that Drs. and Pharms. can more easily supply those people. Never listen to anything Ghost relays that has big words in it... he gets HOODWINKED.

Ghost can't understand some of the big words: This simply puts HCQ back to its' proper medical use BEFORE an unscientific WH made false claims and put the people that needed HCQ for RA at supply risk. Many states were forced to enact similar orders.

See how the sheep are having to change their talking points now that they are blowing up in their faces? Suddenly HCQ was always safe, but doctors had NONE TO PRESCRIBE and that's why all these DEMOCRATIC RUN states restricted use. Sheep say it had nothing to do with Trump advocating for it. Of course not.

@Nolec why didn't you mention this earlier? Because sheep can repeat the talking points, and you hadn't been given that one to repeat yet LOL

Ghost can't understand some of the big words: This simply puts HCQ back to its' proper medical use BEFORE an unscientific WH made false claims and put the people that needed HCQ for RA at supply risk. Many states were forced to enact similar orders. Now several are relaxing restrictions so that Drs. and Pharms. can more easily supply those people. Never listen to anything Ghost relays that has big words in it... he gets HOODWINKED.
Oh my gosh... you are impossible to move from your darkness.

Oh my gosh... you are impossible to move from your darkness.

WTF.... are you a racist on top of everything else ? My darkness.... really. What the literal ...
ok I'm just kidding, giving you a hard time over your choice of words. Some of us understand semantics, some don't.:cool:

BTW heard that Michigan's fascist governor is demanding that people wear masks INDOORS! Guess she got that idea from Broward Co, right @Nolec?

Also, check the comments on this tweet:

Notice how the sheep freely admit that wearing the mask offers NO PROTECTION to that person. @Nolec hoodwinked again SMDH

• Haha
BTW heard that Michigan's fascist governor is demanding that people wear masks INDOORS! Guess she got that idea from Broward Co, right @Nolec?

Also, check the comments on this tweet:

Notice how the sheep freely admit that wearing the mask offers NO PROTECTION to that person. @Nolec hoodwinked again SMDH

Ghost gives no link to the Mich. Gov. so assuming he's wrong as usual, he's likely referring to her indoor mask mandate in public spaces as is very common in this pandemic.
As to the Reid clips' comments: notice how she confirmed the uptick in social anti-mask comments after 1:00pm --- start of day for Russian trolls. Only Ghost takes medical advice from random trolls on FB and Twitter, I strongly suggest people NOT do that.
M. Waters (ugg) outside, short time frame in a car parking lot, alone, non mask mandated area and no mask. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to be concerned with Trump's family... indoors, 90 min. at debate, masks mandated and no mask. Yep spread/caught covid.

This is so easy, Ghost. LOL

Ghost gives no link to the Mich. Gov. so assuming he's wrong as usual, he's likely referring to her indoor mask mandate in public spaces as is very common in this pandemic.
As to the Reid clips' comments: notice how she confirmed the uptick in social anti-mask comments after 1:00pm --- start of day for Russian trolls. Only Ghost takes medical advice from random trolls on FB and Twitter, I strongly suggest people NOT do that.
M. Waters (ugg) outside, short time frame in a car parking lot, alone, non mask mandated area and no mask. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to be concerned with Trump's family... indoors, 90 min. at debate, masks mandated and no mask. Yep spread/caught covid.

Hmmmmmm......no that's not what I was talking about at all. Talking about all the comments from sheep like you that openly admit that wearing a mask DOES NOTHING TO PROTECT YOU.

Something I've tried to tell you for months, but your brain was coated with mask-lint.

So the mask does nothing for the person wearing it? Interesting....we were told we had to wear it to protect ourselves. Misinformation?

Oops, so scientists on Twitter now confirming the mask DOES protect the wearer? Goodness...this seems to be a developing story!

Well this sheep thinks one person coated the entire room with virus, so apparently a steel hazmat suit couldn't have saved her!

From a virus that has a 99.9999999% survival rate.

Then of course, here's what they say when they think the cameras are off....

Sheep live to be hoodwinked.

Reactions: nail1988

Bold move cotton.

Hmmmmmm......no that's not what I was talking about at all. Talking about all the comments from sheep like you that openly admit that wearing a mask DOES NOTHING TO PROTECT YOU.

Something I've tried to tell you for months, but your brain was coated with mask-lint.

So the mask does nothing for the person wearing it? Interesting....we were told we had to wear it to protect ourselves. Misinformation?

Oops, so scientists on Twitter now confirming the mask DOES protect the wearer? Goodness...this seems to be a developing story!

Well this sheep thinks one person coated the entire room with virus, so apparently a steel hazmat suit couldn't have saved her!

From a virus that has a 99.9999999% survival rate.

Then of course, here's what they say when they think the cameras are off....

Sheep live to be hoodwinked.

Random anti-maskers commenting on FB and Twitter. Ghost get all the best info from there... no one should take advice from FB/Twitter without thorough vetting.

Random anti-maskers commenting on FB and Twitter. Ghost get all the best info from there... no one should take advice from FB/Twitter without thorough vetting.

These are random Twitter scientists pontificating on masks.

And the punchline? Some of them (see posted above) are making the SAME CLAIMS YOU HAVE MADE HERE FOR MONTHS!

And now you say no one should listen to these people.

For once, we agree LMAO!

These are random Twitter scientists pontificating on masks.

And the punchline? Some of them (see posted above) are making the SAME CLAIMS YOU HAVE MADE HERE FOR MONTHS!

And now you say no one should listen to these people.

For once, we agree LMAO!

Sad that Ghost is so desperate to win, that his best defense is "somebody on FB said it". If you have anything concerning masks that I have stated and you wish clarification, you only need to ask. BTW Did anyone other than Ghost claim that mask kill, cause oxygen deprivation or CO2 poisoning? Or was that JUST GHOST HOODWINKING his sheep?

Sad that Ghost is so desperate to win, that his best defense is "somebody on FB said it". If you have anything concerning masks that I have stated and you wish clarification, you only need to ask. BTW Did anyone other than Ghost claim that mask kill, cause oxygen deprivation or CO2 poisoning? Or was that JUST GHOST HOODWINKING his sheep?

You mean you didn't know that? Masks also cause Legionnaire's disease.

And those comments came from Twitter. Same claims you have made here.

You said not to listen to those people, which means you are also saying not to listen to anything YOU say about masks either.

Already there, bro LOL

Libtards say: Masks work great and prevent the spread of the Kung Flu.

Trump and everyone in the SUV had masks on, but then they claim that Trump was endangering his Secret Service detail because he'd tested positive.

So which is it.
Do the masks only work for the Libtards of the world, but not for Trump???

And why do the scum-bag Rats and their propaganda lame stream media snatch their masks off as soon as they think that the cameras are off???

You mean you didn't know that? Masks also cause Legionnaire's disease.

And those comments came from Twitter. Same claims you have made here.

You said not to listen to those people, which means you are also saying not to listen to anything YOU say about masks either.

Already there, bro LOL

You display the logic of a 12 year old with those foolish statements. We're used to it but it's certainly not getting any more sophisticated. LOL

You display the logic of a 12 year old with those foolish statements. We're used to it but it's certainly not getting any more sophisticated. LOL

Who is 'we'? No one here Likes you.

But you finally said something I agree with: "Don't listen to what people like me say about wearing masks." LOL

Who is 'we'? No one here Likes you.

But you finally said something I agree with: "Don't listen to what people like me say about wearing masks." LOL

Oh how harsh. Ghost says no one here likes me. That stuff used to bother me when I was in elementary school.

Duck, dodge, and distract,,,, but the questions remain... 🤓

Libtards say: Masks work great and prevent the spread of the Kung Flu.

Trump and everyone in the SUV had masks on, but then they claim that Trump was endangering his Secret Service detail because he'd tested positive.

So which is it.
Do the masks only work for the Libtards of the world, but not for Trump???

And why do the scum-bag Rats and their propaganda lame stream media snatch their masks off as soon as they think that the cameras are off???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT