ADVERTISEMENT

QB Max Brown commits to the Florida Gators following his official visit

Jeff from Jax

Gator Great
Dec 2, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
The Florida Gators picked up their 14th member of the Class of 2022 on Sunday following a weekend of official visits.

QB Max Brown (6-3, 200, Tulsa, OK. Lincoln Christian School) committed to Florida on Sunday following his official visit to Florida.

Brown was in Gainesville and while in town picked up an offer from Florida just four days after the coaching staff visited him for an in-home visit.

Brown was 167-235 passing this year and threw for 2,750 yards and 41 touchdowns while only throwing four interceptions. Brown also added 1,343 yards rushing and 20 touchdowns on the ground while leading his team to a 13-1 record.

https://www.gatorcountry.com/featur...-florida-gators-following-his-official-visit/

Reactions: TennesseeGator
We stole one from McElwain.

Star rating looks low as does offer list...but those stats are legit. Probably wasn't highly ranked or sought after due to being from Oklahoma. Okie hasn't ever been a prep power state. Anxious to follow his career.

He's an interesting one. Again, I think Billy wants depth and numbers right now because he still really hasn't been able to evaluate what's on the roster AND who knows what'll happen with transfers after spring ball.

Reactions: LrgK9
He's an interesting one. Again, I think Billy wants depth and numbers right now because he still really hasn't been able to evaluate what's on the roster AND who knows what'll happen with transfers after spring ball.

I am glad he is adding players because with the portal if you play the take 12 and then take 32 game you will never have a full roster.

Reactions: PacoGator19
He’s an interesting prospect. His stats are great and he has a 70% completion percentage which is a stat that has translated pretty well from high school to college. He’s a good athlete. Played in Oklahoma against weak competition. I’m ok with this take in a transition class.

They needed/wanted a QB in his class, so I'm fine with taking this 'under the radar' player.

The Florida Gators landed a commitment from under-the-radar QB Max Brown 6-3 200 from Tulsa OK on Monday.

Brown put up some extremely impressive numbers during his senior season at Tulsa (Okla.) Lincoln Christian, both through the air and on the ground. He threw for 2,750 yards and 41 TD's, with just 4 Int's on the year and did that completing an eye-popping 71% of his passes.
(also over 70% as a Jr)

While he isn’t a burner by any means, he has adequate speed and elusiveness to make things happen with the ball in his hands. That is evident by his 1,343 yards and 20 TD's rushing during his senior season, with 4,093 All Purpose Yds.

Note:
With his completion percentage, I'd also be looking to recruit some of his receivers.

https://www.si.com/college/florida/...ruiting-max-brown-quarterback-scouting-report

His season highlights are here:

Last edited:
Need to get some kids into the room. Fantastic numbers in high school. Looks a little underrated.
This kids a 3 star, while Trask was only a 2 star, both with about the same kind of an offer list.....

But hey, just ask the Dog Poker about my attitudes on the importance of recruiting service ratings....
😉 ----- 😂

This kids a 3 star, while Trask was only a 2 star, both with about the same kind of an offer list.....

But hey, just ask the Dog Poker about my attitudes on the importance of recruiting service ratings....
😉 ----- 😂
There are people here who haven't forgotten your first 10,000 posts were only about recruiting rankings and how many stars UF players had. And frankly, as annoying and repetitive as those posts were, that was your high point in here.

While the Little Loopy Lizzy's high point is at the bottom of the dunny....

You, like the twit Poking Dogs, are to stupid to understand the difference between 'information and endorsement.'

While the Little Loopy Lizzy's high point is at the bottom of the dunny....

You, like the twit Poking Dogs, are to stupid to understand the difference between 'information and endorsement.'
What happened to your block, instafool? Seems you are reading my posts after all.

So, since you aren't as oblivious as you pretend, tell me how, in instamoron logic, not having KJ this year impacts the team when had he not collapsed he would have gone pro, because he WOULD HAVE GONE PRO, and any argument otherwise will show everyone that calling you "that old idiot" was actually faint praise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT