ADVERTISEMENT

Putin invades two area's in Ukraine

As far as Taiwan that is tricky. Wouldn't be surprised if they want to move on them before this administration leaves.

At present, Taiwan is a no-win situation for either side. Once that changes and China can "win," it's over for Taiwan. And there won't be much we can do to prevent it.

The best worst-case scenario for us is to replace what Taiwan near exclusively produces for us and the rest of the world now thus making Taiwan somewhat redundant. That would somewhat make Taiwan safer but it would absolutely make the rest of the world, particularly the Southwest Pacific, safer.

At present, Taiwan is a no-win situation for either side. Once that changes and China can "win," it's over for Taiwan. And there won't be much we can do to prevent it.

The best worst-case scenario for us is to replace what Taiwan near exclusively produces for us and the rest of the world now thus making Taiwan somewhat redundant. That would somewhat make Taiwan safer but it would absolutely make the rest of the world, particularly the Southwest Pacific, safer.

I guess just help them beef up their defenses where China would take crazy losses actually making a landing there. The big question is in the next couple of years would we be willing to start shooting down China's stuff ourselves in that scenario? I mean with Japan we would be but not so sure with Taiwan even though its very important for us.

Most of the bigger names are just reporting the fantasy land BS that most all of the news places are being told to report apparently. Poso is one of the few bigger names at least willing to post some of the stuff they don't want posted like that head Ukranian medical guy going on TV and saying they were going to castrate captured Russian soldiers. I know Russia has Chechens in there now that will be just as brutal to that Azov regiment as they are themselves so we will have crazy on both sides I guess.

I think once it reached the point it did the only way to avoid Western Ukraine being pounded by Russia was to negotiate a cease fire letting Russia take that Donbass area even if was claimed they were just going independent.

As far as Taiwan that is tricky. Wouldn't be surprised if they want to move on them before this administration leaves.
Just like what I believe happened in Ukraine...I believe there will we a back door agreement that gives China guarantees we will not attack them...for future payoffs to the Biden's and others

Just like what I believe happened in Ukraine...I believe there will we a back door agreement that gives China guarantees we will not attack them...for future payoffs to the Biden's and others

What do you think the deal was in Ukraine with the crooks besides it being their money laundering country?

I really do not understand the line of "defeatist" thinking.

IF America is EXPLICIT in its commitment to militarily aid Taiwan in case of an invasion and pre-positions its forces then China will NOT attack.

Putin would not be in Ukraine had NATO prepositioned forces there first.

The reluctance we have for a head to head conflict with either is shared by both of them as well.

As I have said, whoever holds the ground keeps it. (unless Ukrainians can force Putin out but we would have and will be welcomed guests in either country.)

I really do not understand the line of "defeatist" thinking.

IF America is EXPLICIT in its commitment to militarily aid Taiwan in case of an invasion and pre-positions its forces then China will NOT attack.

Putin would not be in Ukraine had NATO prepositioned forces there first.

The reluctance we have for a head to head conflict with either is shared by both of them as well.

As I have said, whoever holds the ground keeps it. (unless Ukrainians can force Putin out but we would have and will be welcomed guests in either country.)

If we pre-positioned troops China would already be reacting big time. Same would have happened with Ukraine if we had anymore than a few advisors and those blackwater types there. Its kind of the same if they tried something like that on our land borders. If Putin was in the mindset he is in now those countries on their border would have never been allowed to join NATO I think. He isn't going to allow Finland to do it now as long as he is in charge I think.

If we pre-positioned troops China would already be reacting big time. Same would have happened with Ukraine if we had anymore than a few advisors and those blackwater types there. Its kind of the same if they tried something like that on our land borders. If Putin was in the mindset he is in now those countries on their border would have never been allowed to join NATO I think. He isn't going to allow Finland to do it now as long as he is in charge I think.
If NATO accepts Finland he will eat it. Dithering on Ukraine cost them.

If NATO accepts Finland he will eat it. Dithering on Ukraine cost them.

Disagree 100% on that. I think he would roll right into Finland threatening WW3 with Nukes if we tried to stop him. My guess is we arent crazy enough to test him on that after this stuff going on however,

If NATO accepted them then it would mean that they have accepted the Article V implications. So yes if he rolled in NATO would counter attack and he would loose the conventional fight rather quickly.

We have already been putting troops in Poland and the Baltics.

The Baltics are on his border!

What people really fear is an accident involving Poland and then its on.

If NATO accepted them then it would mean that they have accepted the Article V implications. So yes if he rolled in NATO would counter attack and he would loose the conventional fight rather quickly.

We have already been putting troops in Poland and the Baltics.

The Baltics are on his border!

What people really fear is an accident involving Poland and then its on.
We wouldn't accept them now imo and if we did that all at once he would roll in and we wouldn't do squat is my opinion anyway. We aren't risking a nuclear WW3 just to add Finland to NATO imo. Putin acts much different now than he did back in 04 where he jokingly even talked about joining NATO himself. I think his latest talk is there will absolutely be no more NATO admittance to countries on their actual border.

All depends who is in chare in the US. If Brandon is there...they will take advantage of his weakness. Make no mistake about it...Putin want Russia as the former Soviet Union WAS. Weakness now will cost us later. Now I do not believe we have to go do no fly zones now...but there are MANY things we can do to make it so uncomfortable to him...and he HAS to believe that we WILL use force if necessary. Brandon has 100% taken that card off of the table. As I have said my entire life...libs DO NOT KNOW HOW to do war. Most are little sissies, more worried about how many genders, etc. They do not even know which end of a gun the bullet comes out of.

Reactions: martycat1
All depends who is in chare in the US. If Brandon is there...they will take advantage of his weakness. Make no mistake about it...Putin want Russia as the former Soviet Union WAS. Weakness now will cost us later. Now I do not believe we have to go do no fly zones now...but there are MANY things we can do to make it so uncomfortable to him...and he HAS to believe that we WILL use force if necessary. Brandon has 100% taken that card off of the table. As I have said my entire life...libs DO NOT KNOW HOW to do war. Most are little sissies, more worried about how many genders, etc. They do not even know which end of a gun the bullet comes out of.

I agree to a point. I do think if Trump was still in there he would have told Ukraine to back off attacking that Donbass area or they would be risking invasion there. The same if the NATO talk was ticking them off that bad I don't think any POTUS in their right mind would truly risk WW3 over Ukraine though. Biden being such a joke does invite provocations though.

I agree to a point. I do think if Trump was still in there he would have told Ukraine to back off attacking that Donbass area or they would be risking invasion there. The same if the NATO talk was ticking them off that bad I don't think any POTUS in their right mind would truly risk WW3 over Ukraine though. Biden being such a joke does invite provocations though.
Trump would have had Ukraine ready for war, instead of reacting to something that was so inevitable

The MoD....lol... Some european news stations are running this footage also. I wonder if our fake news is running it. Israel news actually ran footage showing a downed tie fighter and a stormtrooper a while back falling for nonsense.

If true there may be some agreement in the coming weeks as I think Zelensky knows there is almost no chance of that Donbass area remaining with the western parts of Ukraine. Maybe just say they are independent at first to save face. Hopefully a deal is done to remove some sanctions before the average joe in the US starts really taking the pain.

I see the media is picking up on this a little finally. Can't 100% say this isn't' staged but many people reporting on this war are saying this is the real deal. The Ukranian Azov Brigade or whatever it is called are a bunch of butchers from what I have seen on the net and they stage themselves in hospitals and elementary schools and crap like that while fighting in the cities. I have seen some Chechen soldiers getting pretty rough with captured Ukranians but haven't seen anything like this where they are literally shooting POWs in the knees telling them they wont be joining the fight again.

The media hasn't reported on it but earlier in this war these same Azov type soldiers were executing male civilians sitting in their cars with handguns that were trying to leave Mariupol before the fighting broke out real bad. I wonder how the Russians will respond to this as they have almost secured Mariupol and will probably end up with quite a few POWs from there.

Reactions: gatordad3
The Ukrainian political leadership is far from squeaky clean but as far as I'm concerned, the Ukrainians who are bringing the fight to the Russians are righteous in their deeds. Even when they aren't.

I promise you if they invaded my country, their soldiers getting kneecapped by me would be the least of their worries. Screw your Geneva Conventions...you violated them when you invaded my sovereign nation.

Reactions: BCSpell
The Ukrainian political leadership is far from squeaky clean but as far as I'm concerned, the Ukrainians who are bringing the fight to the Russians are righteous in their deeds. Even when they aren't.

I promise you if they invaded my country, their soldiers getting kneecapped by me would be the least of their worries. Screw your Geneva Conventions...you violated them when you invaded my sovereign nation.
perfectly said. I have no problem with the people, in fact, I am impressed beyond belief. however, the government I do not trust. Kind of like America's! LOL

The more I read up on what the situation has been there since 2014 I think Russia needs to just take that pro-Russian eastern part for good which they will it appears and Ukraine can just be what is west of there. I think all those articles in 2018 from the fake news are turning out to have truth to them about the neo-Nazi stuff the more I see what this Azov branch is doing and has done. Supposedly they have been doing similar things to the people in the East there since 2014 trying to quell the mostly pro-Russian population. No excuse for crap I have seen in these videos. Shooting their own people for trying to evacuate the city etc. It figures Soros and company would be using these goons for their own purposes. I still haven't seen any legit ones showing Russians doing stuff like that just ones where Chechen soldiers are throwing Ukranian soldiers to the ground in Mariupol.

What Trump guys are saying on current situation:

and looks like Vlad the Invader takes another shot in the nads! :)

What Trump guys are saying on current situation:

and looks like Vlad the Invader takes another shot in the nads! :)

The true reality is Russia has almost completed its goals there and Ukraine soldiers have been surrendering to the Russians by the thousands recently. Russia is just basically finishing up in that Eastern part and bombing things they didn't nail before in the Western part. I don't think they have any intentions of actually invading the capital now and taking the casualties that would cause but Ukraine has basically been mostly neutered as far as its defenses for a while now. Not sure giving them all this stuff now does much except line the pockets of whoever is skimming off all that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT