ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

This thread is a good example of the blind (or diabolical) leading the blind into an unwarranted doofus frenzy:

Rere honest question: Why aren't you in that thread saying that Biden should absolutely shoot down that balloon immediately?

Why isn't @kalimgoodman? Why isn't @BSC911? Why isn't ANY dem here saying that?

You do understand that doing so would prove that any implication I made about Hiden's supporters being just as bad as Hiden would be proven wrong. Right?

Yet by saying nothing....you validate my criticism.

You are mad at me for calling you out. All you had to do was act differently and you would have shown I was wrong.

Instead, you proved me right.

He absolutely does, like most posters here. To be fair, he’s not as bad as Ghost though, where it’s more like 99.99999999999%. I honestly can’t recall Ghost posting anything that wasn’t obviously tailored to deceive, divide, or incite.

Your last sentence perfectly sums up what I *don’t* do. I *don’t* think I have special insight into the truth. I *don’t* assume I know more than people who have studied or worked in a field for years.
I don't agree with everyone on this board about every topic but I know Rats when I smell them. I butt heads with Ghost on some things and he'll agree with that. But he's right 90% of the time IMO. That's the thing with critical thinkers, we don't walk lockstep with a political party or ideology and we will crush the balls of RINOs at every turn when necessary. Voting against pure evil doesn't mean we support the bastards that reap the benefits of such.

He absolutely does, like most posters here. To be fair, he’s not as bad as Ghost though, where it’s more like 99.99999999999%. I honestly can’t recall Ghost posting anything that wasn’t obviously tailored to deceive, divide, or incite.

Your last sentence perfectly sums up what I *don’t* do. I *don’t* think I have special insight into the truth. I *don’t* assume I know more than people who have studied or worked in a field for years.

He doesn't. We can agree to disagree. His posts on the subject are well thought out and he clearly backs them up with data and links.

You dismiss information from people who are experts merely because @fatman76 doesn't have the degree and he's posting the information from the people who do.

To put it succinctly, you dismiss data from experts that disagrees with the data that you would prefer to believe from other experts and somehow claim science. It's a sight to behold tbh.

He doesn't. We can agree to disagree. His posts on the subject are well thought out and he clearly backs them up with data and links.

You dismiss information from people who are experts merely because @fatman76 doesn't have the degree and he's posting the information from the people who do.

To put it succinctly, you dismiss data from experts that disagrees with the data that you would prefer to believe from other experts and somehow claim science. It's a sight to behold tbh.

It’s not about having a degree. If someone shares a tweet about how so-and-so “died suddenly,” I’m not denying that so-and-so is dead, or that they died suddenly, or that this is very sad. But this is not a meaningful way to evaluate the risks/benefits of COVID vaccines in a world where billions of doses of COVID vaccines have been administered.

And he does it while claiming OTHER posters are gullible and blindly following 'cult leaders'. The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

It’s not about having a degree. If someone shares a tweet about how so-and-so “died suddenly,” I’m not denying that so-and-so is dead, or that they died suddenly, or that this is very sad. But this is not a meaningful way to evaluate the risks/benefits of COVID vaccines in a world where billions of doses of COVID vaccines have been administered.

He has also posted several studies that show alarming climbs in death rates, due to very specific ailments, since the introduction of the vaccines. He has also posted information from the CDC and other experts who are now admitting that they are concerned.

If you wish to scoff at anecdotal evidence, have at it. No one cares. It's the other information that he has provided that you seem to ignore.

Reactions: fatman76
kwC9YBn9cz91.jpeg

When I post a sudden death I do so without comment because I don’t know. Only those really close to the situation possibly could.

Just because I post it here doesn’t mean I’m automatically assuming it is vax related, but this thread is pretty good place to keep track if stories evolve. And it could be because we are paying more attention, it does feel like we’re seeing more unexpected cardiac events.

But it was never meant to be proof the vax is killing people.

Signals on excessive death, spikes in cardiac events after vax rollouts, etc. are MUCH more concerning to me.

When I post a sudden death I do so without comment because I don’t know. Only those really close to the situation possibly could.

Just because I post it here doesn’t mean I’m automatically assuming it is vax related, but this thread is pretty good place to keep track if stories evolve. And it could be because we are paying more attention, it does feel like we’re seeing more unexpected cardiac events.

But it was never meant to be proof the vax is killing people.

Signals on excessive death, spikes in cardiac events after vax rollouts, etc. are MUCH more concerning to me.
If anyone can see what's happening in the news today and NOT question the safety of the shots, then they are either morons, or they are putting their politics above their health and the health of others.

And Rere isn't a moron.

It's also worth noting that every poster ITT either has taken the shot themselves, or they have close friends/family that has. So we ALL are invested in this topic. It's just that some of us don't turn a blind eye to reality.

A side effect of the vaccine is not blinking apparently.
@Uniformed_ReRe

In back to back posts we learn a group of Japanese academics and researchers are suing their own gov't for hiding the side effects of the shots, and England is pulling the shot for the general public (I'd assume they are only giving them to high-risk - 50+ - individuals).

I don't get it - make it make sense.

I think they're indemnified by the feds from damage recovery beyond a certain dollar amount??? I could be wrong but that's what I thought.

I think with past vaccine law and what they did before approving this they are basically totally protected. You would need something like them acknowledging this is going to kill people like crazy (which you will never have) for them to be liable. And being based in the US probably effectively protects them from overseas lawsuits since our Govt did that. My guess is any compensation would just be from overseas govt programs and that is it.

I think with past vaccine law and what they did before approving this they are basically totally protected. You would need something like them acknowledging this is going to kill people like crazy (which you will never have) for them to be liable. And being based in the US probably effectively protects them from overseas lawsuits since our Govt did that. My guess is any compensation would just be from overseas govt programs and that is it.
They are statutorily indemnified - nothing can ever happen to them.

That’s why the FDA rushed to authorize use of these shots in children - pharma most likely refused to manufacture the shots unless they were green lit for kids because we have a law that protects them if the shot is used in kids.

I’m sure they strong armed the gov’t so the revenue kept flowing.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Did you ever do any protocol to try and limit the damage from this stuff? I am asking because I remember some people claiming that some of the same stuff some people use for anti-aging and keeping inflammation down is supposed to lessen the chances of the shot taking you out.
For myself I didn’t. I took J&J and had a weird episode in the middle of the night after the shot - I woke up about 3am and my heart was racing and I was super dizzy. I got up and drank a bunch of water and after sitting for a few minutes I was able to go back to sleep. I felt bad the next day but after that it seemed like I was ok.

My 16YO had to get Pfizer for an overseas school trip - mom overruled me - and we put him on a protocol of IVM, zinc, magnesium, Vit d and c, Neem, St. John’s wort, quercetin, etc. for a month before and after his shots and he’s seemed fine. He got flu-like after his second shot but that was it.

He’s headed to college to play lacrosse and is performing at a high level in the preseason. He’s in great shape and has an incredible tolerance for cardio work at the moment.

For myself I didn’t. I took J&J and had a weird episode in the middle of the night after the shot - I woke up about 3am and my heart was racing and I was super dizzy. I got up and drank a bunch of water and after sitting for a few minutes I was able to go back to sleep. I felt bad the next day but after that it seemed like I was ok.

My 16YO had to get Pfizer for an overseas school trip - mom overruled me - and we put him on a protocol of IVM, zinc, magnesium, Vit d and c, Neem, St. John’s wort, quercetin, etc. for a month before and after his shots and he’s seemed fine. He got flu-like after his second shot but that was it.

He’s headed to college to play lacrosse and is performing at a high level in the preseason. He’s in great shape and has an incredible tolerance for cardio work at the moment.

I will have to see what those doctors were actually saying about that but it was for the RNA ones creating the spike protein I think. Did J&J do that or was it like a normal vaccine is made? If it is different it might not be as dangerous as the other ones down the road but not 100% sure on that.

I will have to see what those doctors were actually saying about that but it was for the RNA ones creating the spike protein I think. Did J&J do that or was it like a normal vaccine is made? If it is different it might not be as dangerous as the other ones down the road but not 100% sure on that.
The mRNA and the adenovirus vaccines both work in similar ways - they “trick” your immune system into expressing a spike that looks like Covid. The reaction creates antibodies.

I’m really no better off than someone that took the Pfizer or Moderna shot most likely.

The Novavax is the best current choice because it uses a spike protein that’s been denatured or rendered useless like a flu shot. But by the time it was approved it was too late.

@Uniformed_ReRe - is this scientific enough for you to believe - I mean it's literally science.org? This isn't the first study that shows repeated doses of mRNA compromise the immune system.

I have no doubt all else being equal a person that had Covid without the shots is better protected than someone that had Covid and the shots. I saw some study on an anti-aging site that points to these shots causing excessive immune senescent cells also (much more than catching Covid by itself does) which we now know has an aging effect on other cells also. I would suggest anyone that took them (or just for health purposes) to do a large liposomal Fisetin and Quercetin blast to flush a lot of them out or you will age faster. If it translates like it does in rodents (which it should) senescent immune cells will slowly turn organ cells etc senescent also.

I posted a link to this study above, this is just additional commentary.

"This amounts to the scientific nail in the coffin for mask mandates," said Kristen Walsh, a clinical professor of pediatrics in Morristown, New Jersey. "I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that some schools are still actively forcing children to wear masks, much less children who need to see faces to learn."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT