ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Okay. So, you both talked it over with doctors.

I think the risk-benefits calculus is different now than in 2020. The virus is more widespread and dominant strains may be becoming less virulent. Plus, the medical community has more experience dealing with patients.
Not to mention we are pretty darn sure it is killing people...you must have forgotten that part.....

@Uniformed_ReRe doesn't think it is. If you press him, I'd wager he'd claim that there's nothing to show that the shots are doing anything detrimental to anyone.
Then he's not reading much of what we post.

The groundswell against these shots is building bigly, and it's coming from unlikely places.

Some people, like the MIT professor above, are putting their livelihoods on the line to warn people...that's usually a sign they are pretty convinced by the data.

I’d have to know his background. Is he a virologist? If he’s a sociology professor that doesn’t mean much.

It seems like you are opinion shopping. Why do you ignore all of the other evidence of it saving lives
I'm sure you know more than a professor with expertise in data analytics of systems, including health systems - he cites his credentials right off the bat if you'll take 4 minutes.

It makes sense he'd risk his career to warn people about something that's totally safe.

Good luck with you next booster!

I’d have to know his background. Is he a virologist? If he’s a sociology professor that doesn’t mean much.

It seems like you are opinion shopping. Why do you ignore all of the other evidence of it saving lives
Oh look, I found a virologist!

This "opinion shopping" is like shooting fish in a barrel!

FLCCC.com -- Front Line Co-V Critical Care

Find a Provider - Find a Pharmacy
About THE FLCCC Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance:
The FLCCC Alliance was created by highly published, world-renowned physicians and scholars from around the world with the goal of developing life-saving protocols to prevent and treat COVID-19 at all stages of illness.

Reactions: nail1988

"4. Ordering an individual to be examined, tested,
1098 vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable
1099 diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and
1100 present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are
1101 unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or
1102 treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be
1103 subjected to isolation or quarantine.
1104 a. Examination, testing, vaccination, or treatment may be
1105 performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health
1106 Officer.
1107 b. If the individual poses a danger to the public health,
1108 the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation
1109 or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or
1110 quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any
1111 means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual."

The State Health Officer is empowered to do the above if a Public Health Emergency is declared.

Crazy MIT professor, does he fit your attributes too?

Hahahaha. I called it. I knew it before I even looked it up. The guy isn’t even a scientist. Seriously, you are one of the most gullible people I’ve ever seen post on the internet.

culty

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
https://mitmgmtfaculty.mit.edu › retsef

Retsef Levi is the J. Spencer Standish (1945) Professor of Operations Management at the MIT Sloan School of Management. Levi is affiliated with the MIT ...

Professor of Operations Management. LOLOLOL. What an idiot you are. This is why I don’t usually bother with you people. You fall for dumbest things. Stake out your position and then look for whoever confirms it. What a backwards way of doing things.

Well, I think I’ve proven my point. Back to the GOAT.

Last edited:
Hahahaha. I called it. I knew it before I even looked it up. The guy isn’t even a scientist. Seriously, you are one of the most gullible people I’ve ever seen post on the internet.

culty

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
https://mitmgmtfaculty.mit.edu › retsef

Retsef Levi is the J. Spencer Standish (1945) Professor of Operations Management at the MIT Sloan School of Management. Levi is affiliated with the MIT ...

Professor of Operations Management. LOLOLOL. What an idiot you are. This is why I don’t usually bother with you people. You fall for dumbest things. Stake out your position and then look for whoever confirms it. What a backwards way of doing things.

Well, I think I’ve proven my point. Back to the GOAT.
You know how you’ve clearly won an argument?

When the other party resorts to name calling.

He’s an academic at an elite institution - he’s more than qualified to analyze cardiac arrest data on a macro scale. Did you listen to him? Do you have a source that can refute the spike in heart attacks in Israel?

Why can’t you leftists ever argue the point and stop running to attack the source? It’s paranoid. Not everyone is out to “get you”. Sometimes the actual facts aren’t in your favor.

And when you asked for a Dr and vaccine expert I produce that and you ignore it. It’s the same thing over and over for you, you’d think a pro like yourself would develop better trolling tactics but it’s still the monkey with cymbals routine, over and over.

And now back to your masturbatory thread where it’s safe? Not very impressive. Tiny bit of pressure and you scurry under a rock.

Last edited:
Oh look, I found a virologist!

This "opinion shopping" is like shooting fish in a barrel!

Great example. The guy was SO worried that he got the vaccine himself. It sounds he’s just mad they didn’t go with his protocol, which was never even fully developed.

0 for 2. If that’s the best you’ve got, you are pretty sad and I will continue to mock you. Professor of Operations Management. I’m still laughing at that one.

Last edited:

He analyzes systems (including health systems) and risk through data, which there is plenty of at this point. He’s looking at cardiac arrests and the timing of the vaccine rollout in Israel and other countries. He also cites other’s research who are seeing similar patterns. He’s calling for a pause until we learn more. So crazy.

And in the next post I found a physician who is also a vaccine developer, but you ignored that one. I wonder why?

Back to your masturbatory thread where it’s safe? Not very impressive given your vocation. Tiny bit of pressure and you scurry under a rock.
Notice I dont respond to the climate change thread either, where every time there is a cold snap, the same idiots think it disproves climate change. I’m no expert in vaccines or the climate, like I am in economics, but I can recognize a dumb argument when I see one. Don’t be mad at me when I mock your lame sources.

Feel free to engage me about economics in the GOAT, if you dare. Talk about being afraid, look at all of you people afraid to post there.

He’s an academic at an elite institution - he’s more than qualified to analyze cardiac arrest data on a macro scale. Did you listen to him? Do you have a source that can refute the spike in heart attacks in Israel?

Why can’t you leftists ever argue the point and stop running to attack the source? It’s paranoid. Not everyone is out to “get you”. Sometimes the actual facts aren’t in your favor.

And when you asked for a Dr and vaccine expert I produce that and you ignore it. It’s the same thing over and over for you, you’d think a pro like yourself would develop better trolling tactics but it’s still the monkey with cymbals routine, over and over.

And now back to your masturbatory thread where it’s safe? Not very impressive. Tiny bit of pressure and you scurry under a rock.
One more thing while I’m here. You pretend to be some objective truth seeker but honest question, have you ever posted anything from experts (not some statistician) that support the use of the vaccine? How about statistics that show the significant decline in deaths since the vaccine was introduced. Because all I see you post are antiVax opinions, most from dubious sources, loose correlations and anecdotal stories. Since you are so objective I would expect you to present both side of a discussion. Perhaps you have an agenda?

Everyone knows Ghost is just a troll but people like you are actually more dangerous. Someone who pretends to be objective but is anything but.

He's determined that you are more intelligent than he is, so this will be his SOP from now on. He's going to attempt to drag you down to his intellectual level.

Same thing he did with me and @Sunburnt Indian, and for the same reasons.

Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure you are the one that's gotten the shot, not him.

Reactions: fatman76

Keep getting boosted then. We will eventually years down the road have 60 minutes type specials saying how did this happen and why were these crooks given immunity from lawsuits.

Keep getting boosted then. We will eventually years down the road have 60 minutes type specials saying how did this happen and why were these crooks given immunity from lawsuits.
Well, me and hundreds of millions of others have with no issues. I haven’t gotten the latest one but wouldn’t have a problem with it. You seem pretty sure for someone with no expertise on the subject.

Im not 100% trusting of Big Pharm but the results seem overwhelmingly positive. Yes, like with all medications some may have had bad reactions, but overall a huge net benefit. But you do you, it bothers me not.

He's determined that you are more intelligent than he is, so this will be his SOP from now on. He's going to attempt to drag you down to his intellectual level.
It’s the mantra of the left - deference to experts.

Anything a “trusted expert” says is the gospel. No one but a “trusted expert” can say anything valid.

If a “trusted expert” starts to deviate from the accepted narrative they cease being a “trusted expert”.

They are too brainwashed to realize it’s not the expert they trust, it’s the narrative they are told to believe.

Anything a “trusted expert” says is the gospel. No one but a “trusted expert” can say anything valid.

If a “trusted expert” starts to deviate from the accepted narrative they cease being a “trusted expert”.

They are too brainwashed to realize it’s not the expert they trust, it’s the narrative they are told to believe.
Yeah, it’s much better to trust internet bloggers rather than experts in the field. Or Tucker. Btw, other than the nutty conspiracy people, people on the right usually defer to the experts as well.

You people are nuts.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Yeah, it’s much better to trust internet bloggers rather than experts in the field. Or Tucker. Btw, other than the nutty conspiracy people, people on the right usually defer to the experts as well.

You people are nuts.
My ignore button is broken AF.

You see @GhostOfMatchesMalone - not only is he talking specifically about only sources, he's gaslighting and claiming I'm citing internet bloggers.

We need to find better trolls.

Make another sock BSC, those are fun for a few days at least. Just make sure you know what account you're posting from, it ruins everything when you screw that up.

You can go back and re-read the first 20 or so pages of this thread from 2021.

Almost every single point that the shot cheerleaders claimed then ended up being 100% wrong.

On the other hand, the 'facebook doctors' and 'bloggers' ended up being almost 100% right.

There's a reason why the shot cheerleaders no longer post here. No one would listen to them anymore if they did.

Same thing he did with me and @Sunburnt Indian, and for the same reasons.

Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure you are the one that's gotten the shot, not him.
And beat him with massive experience. 😂 😂 😂

You can go back and re-read the first 20 or so pages of this thread from 2021.

Almost every single point that the shot cheerleaders claimed then ended up being 100% wrong.

On the other hand, the 'facebook doctors' and 'bloggers' ended up being almost 100% right.

There's a reason why the shot cheerleaders no longer post here. No one would listen to them anymore if they did.
No doubt that 1776 is the BScuck of the medical field. One of his last threads was spewing his own laurels. I'm surprised he didn't give himself cardiac arrest patting himself on the back. 😂😂😂

My ignore button is broken AF.

You see @GhostOfMatchesMalone - not only is he talking specifically about only sources, he's gaslighting and claiming I'm citing internet bloggers.

We need to find better trolls.

Make another sock BSC, those are fun for a few days at least. Just make sure you know what account you're posting from, it ruins everything when you screw that up.
Well, you don’t trust the “experts” in any field, therefore you must trust random internet types, who merely spout loose correlations and conspiracy theories. If you don’t trust the experts, then who do you trust? Only contrarian viewpoints? I’m just trying to put the pieces together.

And this is my only account. I know you guys like to quote Ghost and run to him for help (lame) but he is an unreliable narrator.

That is a very beta approach. Try to stand on your own two feet.

Last edited:
No doubt that 1776 is the BScuck of the medical field. One of his last threads was spewing his own laurels. I'm surprised he didn't give himself cardiac arrest patting himself on the back. 😂😂😂
Is he coming here begging us to go back to his thread? He finally FAFO and half the board put him on Ignore and now his thread is dead?

Poor baby. Echo chambers have consequences.

Punchline:
Similarly, 22% (612 of 2840) of respondents indicated that they knew at least one person who had experienced a severe health problem following COVID-19 vaccination. With these survey data, the total number of fatalities due to COVID-19 inoculation may be as high as 278,000 (95% CI 217,330–332,608) when fatalities that may have occurred regardless of inoculation are removed.

Hope you're OK @Uniformed_ReRe

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988

Punchline:
Similarly, 22% (612 of 2840) of respondents indicated that they knew at least one person who had experienced a severe health problem following COVID-19 vaccination. With these survey data, the total number of fatalities due to COVID-19 inoculation may be as high as 278,000 (95% CI 217,330–332,608) when fatalities that may have occurred regardless of inoculation are removed.

Hope you're OK @Uniformed_ReRe
Of course it's none of our business, but I think it would be interesting to see the true and current shot status of the few remaining shot cheerleaders here.

I would guess none are active and at least one never got a single shot. Just a guess.

Of course it's none of our business, but I think it would be interesting to see the true and current shot status of the few remaining shot cheerleaders here.

I would guess none are active and at least one never got a single shot. Just a guess.
I think rere said he was on #4 because his doc advised him to stay up to date

ADVERTISEMENT