ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

@BSC911 - why isn’t the board’s SME 1776 getting in front of this and warning us about these shots?
@sadgator if you haven’t had your bivalent please reconsider. These shots are not safe and effective.

@BSC911 is currently trolling in the pinned thread about how @gator1776 was factually accurate with all his medical information and how the 'mob' ran him off.

😂 😂 😂

kermit-missing-arrows-store-save-life.jpg

Serious question: What was their end game? Did they simply lie to us in order to make a lot of money for themselves and Big Pharma?

Kinda insane, but that's the 'best case' scenario here, isn't it?
HAS to be this. I cannot think of another angle. Seems like this was planned out for years. WELL planned out..to take Trump down, AND for them to get rich

Serious question: What was their end game? Did they simply lie to us in order to make a lot of money for themselves and Big Pharma?

Kinda insane, but that's the 'best case' scenario here, isn't it?
Not saying this is true, but what if the virus was made for the vaccine instead of the other way around?

Again, no evidence…just asking.

Power and control… PERIOD

These corporations make money, it was to see if the people would conform, we failed the test.

@gator1776
Yep, the bill is coming due, and I fear the ones that dutifully listened to the world governments and shot up repeatedly are the most at risk.

Is there any data on how mortality rate differs based on number of shots? I know a lot of people got one or two shots then stopped. My hope is that those people will avoid most or all of the potential complications.

The scheme covers the following adverse effects:

• Anaphylactic reaction;
  • Capillary leak syndrome;
  • Demyelinating disorders (including Guillain Barre Syndrome);
  • Myocarditis;
  • Pericarditis;
  • Thrombosis with thrombocytopaenia syndrome; or
  • Thrombocytopenia.
Only specified injuries related to the administration of a COVID-19 vaccine that have been clinically diagnosed, are covered under the scheme. So, if you aren't sure about your reaction, the best thing you can do is speak to your treating doctor about it.

It sounds like the CDC is taking a vote in using a backhanded way to force public schools to require the clot shot to attend school like its a measles shot or something. People better stand up to this crap before it is too late.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
It sounds like the CDC is taking a vote in using a backhanded way to force public schools to require the clot shot to attend school like its a measles shot or something. People better stand up to this crap before it is too late.
So there's a law that if a vaccine is on the normal childhood schedule the vaccine manufacturer is absolved of liability. It's likely the vax manufacturers have told the Biden admin that when the EUA ends they won't sell the shots...because that's when their liability protection ends. I find it odd they'd have to take that stance with a safe and effective vaccine.

I *think* this stemmed from the polio vaccine but I'm not totally sure. It may have been measles. Thought process is the vaccine induced side effects far outweigh the societal benefit of stopping the disease. But we know in this instance there's no risk to children and the vaccines don't stop transmission...

And you're right, that vote happens today - whether to make C19 shots part of the childhood schedule.

This is pure evil, putting these shots in kids. The only thing it benefits is big pharma's bottom line.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT