ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Me and you Ivermectin,,, me and you....

'Murder By Injection' -- Eustace Mullins
This book aims to shed light on profits from cancer, medical quackery, fertilizers, contamination of the food supply and numerous other eye-opening problems we face.

Reactions: nail1988
FWRDSC3WAAAqiY-

Honest question: Is there a single POSITIVE benefit from these shots? We were told the shots keep you from getting covid.

Then when we found out that was a lie, the goalposts moved to 'well the shot means you are less likely to be hospitalized'. Now we are seeing that's not accurate either. In fact some studies now claim if you are 'vaccinated' that you are MORE LIKELY TO DIE FROM COVID.

Again, is there a SINGLE positive benefit from taking these shots?

For dems, I guess they feel like they are supporting their politics. That's all I can think of.

Honest question: Is there a single POSITIVE benefit from these shots? We were told the shots keep you from getting covid.

Then when we found out that was a lie, the goalposts moved to 'well the shot means you are less likely to be hospitalized'. Now we are seeing that's not accurate either. In fact some studies now claim if you are 'vaccinated' that you are MORE LIKELY TO DIE FROM COVID.

For dems, I guess they feel like they are supporting their politics. That's all I can think of.
For a time, in certain areas, you were allowed to live your life.

That’s it.

Unwilling to Budge - Maria's Story

In early 2022, Maria and her whole family came down with COVID-19. They were able to get a prescription for ivermectin, but CVS wouldn’t fill it and when they were able to find a small pharmacy to fill it, there wasn’t enough for everyone. Maria’s husband gave his to her brother. The entire family recovered, but Maria’s husband ended up in the hospital. This is the tragic story of what happened next.

And vociferously claim to be "following the science" ...

Not that I knew who he was but this sucks.

From the comments section

Virginia Mom2 hours ago
We, the unvaxxed, were uninvited to (from?) a family wedding which took place two weeks ago. "Fully Vaccinated Guests Only" Now, many of my family members who have been "fully vaccinated" and attended the wedding are sick with Covid-19. Some are very sick with it. Glad we stayed away.

Milkmanslick Virginia Mom2 hours ago
WOW you need a new family.

Virginia Mom Milkmanslick2 hours ago
So sad. We lost our wonderful dad when we were still kids. Thought we were a tight group, but I am an outcast for not falling for the propaganda

Last edited:
@nail1988 @instaGATOR @Dr. Curmudgeon @NavigatorII @jfegaly

Every rose has its thorn, just like every night has its dawwwwwn, just every cowboy sings a sad sad song. Every rose has its thorrrrn.

Exactly what the jab is, Poison.

Taken from that article...

"If you haven’t decided your line in the sand, it’s time to do that. I know mine. If the government is going to move the goalposts, then the rest of us have to move the playing field. In this coming era of decentralization, the antidote to government overreach is extreme Sovereign Individualism."

I.E. - They can make any law or regulation that they want to while they are still in office, but as a SOVEREIGN citizen, I can refuse to go along with the traitor's idiocy.... ---
The iG understands Passive Resistance.

'resistance especially to a traitorous government or an occupying power, characterized mainly by noncooperation'

That's what I did against their Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu, I got my Ivermectin and took it, and then I refused to go along with their rampant stupidity, including accepting their poison experimental DNA altering Big Pharm drugs.... 😠

Last edited:
I'm glad my ancestors on both sides of my family left Nova Scotia for the U.S. back in the day. My further back in the day ancestors left Scotland for Nova Scotia for the same reasons and I left Jersey for the Carolinas for the same reasons too......a better life and FREEDOM! Haha. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇸🦅🥃🍻

What was formally the Free Press,,,,
is now the bought and paid for Propaganda Corp.

JMOHO, but all of the protections of a true Free Press, should be removed from the Fake News Lame Stream Media of today....

Reactions: nail1988
"The CDC is NEVER going to investigate this. It’s bigger than COVID and they know full well what it is. That’s why they are NOT going to investigate and The NY Times is NEVER going to fault them for this. After all, it’s only the biggest medical cause of death in our history."

The next step for ZPG / NWO / LWO --- Tolja....
🤓
The waking nightmare, when conspiracy become reality....

CDC getting the sheep stirred up for the mid terms. Right on time

CDC: Majority of Americans Should Be Wearing Masks Indoors or Considering It​

The number of Americans who should be masking while indoors or considering the measure is increasing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT