ADVERTISEMENT

Proof that college in the south is better than any other thing on the planet...

fb09eddeb7694daf0aba0730e9710b9f.jpg

Last edited:
Weak...sorry sad...I will agree that college program in the south is a different thing though. People in NV have no pride in their sports. On the west coast they care about professional sports and outside of the NFL..I"m just not into it. I watch games but do I care if Lebron's entitled ass in Cleveland or LA....not really.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Weak...sorry sad....
Ummmmm....ok...so this Board has been dormant for the past 3 months...and you’re gonna criticize sadgator for posting a thread that involves sports, cheerleaders, wait...no....hot partially nude drunken cheerleaders, AND has the potential to spin off a run of super hot sexy pictures of Ashley Judd, just because...

Snap out of it Man!!!!!!! What’s become of you? What has COVID-19 done to you?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
You mean you aren’t pumped about the Las Vegas Raiders?!?!?:confused:

Bro I've been drinking too but Raiders? I'm a hard Gator and Cowboys fan. Just because I grew in central FL and moved to NV 6 years ago doesn't mean I switched my teams? Raider fans might be even worse than Cowboy fans...that's saying a lot. lol

Ummmmm....ok...so this Board has been dormant for the past 3 months...and you’re gonna criticize sadgator for posting a thread that involves sports, cheerleaders, wait...no....hot partially nude drunken cheerleaders, AND has the potential to spin off a run of super hot sexy pictures of Ashley Judd, just because...

Snap out of it Man!!!!!!! What’s become of you? What has COVID-19 done to you?!?!?!?!?
I love your post brother...especially hot college girls ...I might be 41 but I can still pull some. 'the joys of divorce'...but then alimony and child support come to light and it's time to throw up....3k a month isn't light. lol

Reactions: sadgator
I love your post brother...especially hot college girls ...I might be 41 but I can still pull some. 'the joys of divorce'...but then alimony and child support come to light and it's time to throw up....3k a month isn't light. lol
Just stick to Madison Muffin’s Instagram page...it’s all you really need in life...she is smokin’ and wild...

You’re how old? Just SAD ( NO PUN intended ) that you don’t care that women and children might read your post?

You say the board has been dormant for 3 months or 1/1000th of the time you’ve been or the Rivals FREE Board?

QUOTE="sadgator, post: 1722376, member: 532"]...welll oookaaay....Boy...we could go a LOT of directions at this point...this thread could either die a merciful death right here or become one of the most epic in Rivals history...[/QUOTE]

Some dwell on and fantasize about arm candy and/or trophy wives/women, while others are looking for a lifetime partner to share all that life can be or bring to a loving couple.
Me and Jimmy understand the vast differences in those two attitudes. ;)

Skin deep temporary beauty vs starring deeply into someone's eyes/soul. o_O

And between beauty and ugly, there is a whole lot of ground to be covered. :rolleyes:
The 'eye of the beholder' and the always important Yes or No answer comes into play....:cool:

I've never had to duck the salutation of 'gettin-any-lately,' or the departing valediction of 'don't let your meatloaf.' :D

(yeah, yeah, that's a little braggadocios of me, but at my age and condition, being a little braggadocios becomes a sport that I can still physically handle...) :p

QUOTE="sadgator, post: 1722376, member: 532"]...welll oookaaay....Boy...we could go a LOT of directions at this point...this thread could either die a merciful death right here or become one of the most epic in Rivals history...

Some dwell on and fantasize about arm candy and/or trophy wives/women, while others are looking for a lifetime partner to share all that life can be or bring to a loving couple.
Me and Jimmy understand the vast differences in those two attitudes. ;)

Skin deep temporary beauty vs starring deeply into someone's eyes/soul. o_O

And between beauty and ugly, there is a whole lot of ground to be covered. :rolleyes:
The 'eye of the beholder' and the always important Yes or No answer comes into play....:cool:

I've never had to duck the salutation of 'gettin-any-lately,' or the departing valediction of 'don't let your meatloaf.' :D

(yeah, yeah, that's a little braggadocios of me, but at my age and condition, being a little braggadocios becomes a sport that I can still physically handle...) :p
[/QUOTE]

So your wife’s ugly but trustworthy- got it

So your wife’s ugly but trustworthy- got it

LMFAO at this clueless drunk Irish dog-poker.
The dog-poker's own wife or live-in, whatever, barks I'm betting. o_O

And you also 'screwed the pooch' with the quotes in that post,,, moe-ron... :cool:

You’re how old? Just SAD ( NO PUN intended ) that you don’t care that women and children might read your post?

You say the board has been dormant for 3 months or 1/1000th of the time you’ve been or the Rivals FREE Board?

Oh no, women and children might see pictures of FULLY CLOTHED young women! And then, stars above, someone says that the pretty girl is pretty? Oh, the humanity!

That’s what got you in trouble with the alimony and child support:..

Trust sadgator...simply observing Instagram, Twitter, and p...hub are safe zones where the world is yours at no cost, consequence, or messy personal entanglements...everybody wins...
I didn't even know about Bubble until I was divorced...heard of Tinder but I didn't do that stuff when I was married. My ex is extremely hard to get along with...even her mother told me a few times (over 13 years)....I don't know how you put up with her. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT