ADVERTISEMENT

Project Veritas blows the whistle on fake deaths Chinese virus

All the directors interviewed on video felt the numbers were being jacked, some believing for political reasons, possibly to get more federal money if it’s attributed as a virus death.

More than a little troubling. We may never know exactly what the true numbers with all of this. This isn’t the only place where this may be a problem, especially if things like the virus relief bill incentives attributing deaths to the virus. :oops:
-----

The Dim-Moe-Rats and their propaganda arm 'lame stream fake news media cohorts' won't be talking this up anytime soon. :rolleyes: -- o_O

Thank gawd for the true 'Free Press' people like OANN and Veritas.. :cool:

Glad funeral directors are doctors

No they are different, the doctors are the ones that put down the cause of death as being corona flu, the funeral directors are the ones that are calling them out on it.

Guess the funeral directors aren't getting their cut to keep the hoax up. Dems gotta see the scam through the entire supply line!

No they are different, the doctors are the ones that put down the cause of death as being corona flu, the funeral directors are the ones that are calling them out on it.

Guess the funeral directors aren't getting their cut to keep the hoax up. Dems gotta see the scam through the entire supply line!

You think funeral directors know cause of death? Ok CNN... Whatever you say.

Next they’ll be getting breaking news from the Hearst drivers.

HE WAS STILL MOVING.

I do think the death numbers are off but i know for a fact doctors are not lying to patients in some grand scheme to get the hospital more money, only to be found out by the "funeral director". That has to be a troll.... My lawd.

I do think the death numbers are off but i know for a fact doctors are not lying to patients in some grand scheme to get the hospital more money, only to be found out by the "funeral director". That has to be a troll.... My lawd.
One would hope he was only trolling, but my experience is that he really believes the nonsense he spews.

I’m sure they may have over counted a few, but from reports I’ve seen they have undercounted even more since they don’t test everyone that dies, especially in the early stages when tests weren’t widely available. So while the exact number may be off by a few (one way or the other), anyone that is still comparing this to the common flu or thinks it’s all a hoax is just stuck on stupid and can’t be helped. I wouldn’t waste your time. Everything’s a conspiracy to some of the nut jobs on here.

Reactions: GatorMosc

You know it for a fact? LOL Drink some more grape koolaid and STFU.

An average of 195,000 people in the USA died due to potentially preventable, in-hospital medical errors in each of the years 2000, 2001 and 2002, according to a new study of 37 million patient records that was released today by HealthGrades, the healthcare quality company.

The HealthGrades study applied the mortality and economic impact models developed by Dr. Chunliu Zhan and Dr. Marlene R. Miller in a research study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in October of 2003.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/11856#1
==========

Doctors 67,000 Co-V deaths.

CDC 37,000 Co-V deaths.

Who you gonna believe? o_O

Reactions: nail1988
An average of 195,000 people in the USA died due to potentially preventable, in-hospital medical errors in each of the years 2000, 2001 and 2002, according to a new study of 37 million patient records that was released today by HealthGrades, the healthcare quality company.

The HealthGrades study applied the mortality and economic impact models developed by Dr. Chunliu Zhan and Dr. Marlene R. Miller in a research study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in October of 2003.
==========

CDC 37,000 Co-V deaths.

Making errors is different than just blatantly lying in a grand scheme to garner more money for your hospital.

Making errors is different than just blatantly lying in a grand scheme to garner more money for your hospital.

A lot of doctors can probably convince themselves that they aren't lying. Just like a lot of dems can convince themselves that wanting to see the country torn apart is worth it if it gets rid of Orange Man Bad in the process.

A lot of doctors can probably convince themselves that they aren't lying. Just like a lot of dems can convince themselves that wanting to see the country torn apart is worth it if it gets rid of Orange Man Bad in the process.

So they all print fake paperwork?

So they all print fake paperwork?

For your answer,,, it's always a good plan to 'Follow The Money' to find the truth...
Doctors lie and/or make mistakes all the time.
Here's just one of the 'tip of the iceberg' examples for ya... o_O

Investigators uncovered the sprawling plot that targeted elderly and disabled people by setting them up with back, neck and knee braces that they didn't need, according to federal prosecutors.

Called Operation Brace Yourself, the investigation discovered that medical brace manufacturers were allegedly paying kickbacks and bribes to doctors working with fraudulent telemedicine companies in exchange for Medicare patient referrals for medically unnecessary braces.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...fraud-scheme-operation-brace-yourself-n992481

They only 'practice' at medicine, while their true goal is to make lots of money in any way that they can, making 'malpractice insurance' a real necessity... o_O

It's why the old 'Hippocratic Oath' has become the new 'Hypocrites Scam...' :cool:

For your answer,,, it's always a good plan to 'Follow The Money' to find the truth...
Doctors lie and/or make mistakes all the time.
Here's just one of the 'tip of the iceberg' examples for ya... o_O

Investigators uncovered the sprawling plot that targeted elderly and disabled people by setting them up with back, neck and knee braces that they didn't need, according to federal prosecutors.

Called Operation Brace Yourself, the investigation discovered that medical brace manufacturers were allegedly paying kickbacks and bribes to doctors working with fraudulent telemedicine companies in exchange for Medicare patient referrals for medically unnecessary braces.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...fraud-scheme-operation-brace-yourself-n992481

They only 'practice' at medicine, while their true goal is to make lots of money in any way that they can, making 'malpractice insurance' a real necessity... o_O

It's why the old 'Hippocratic Oath' has become the new 'Hypocrites Scam...' :cool:

I dont trust nbc reporting

Reactions: instaGATOR

==========

CDC 37,000 Co-V deaths.

The CDC reports both. The lower figure has a delay due to waiting for the death certificate. Its right there on their website.

Do you ever get anything right?

I dont trust nbc reporting

Feds take down (not nbc) $1 billion Medicare fraud scheme in 'Operation Brace Yourself'

Well, I don't really trust the Fed anymore, ;) but they did take them down this time.

FBI Columbia Special Agent in Charge Jody Norris is joined by officials from multiple agencies an April 9, 2019 press conference announcing charges against 24 defendants in a $1.2 billion Medicare fraud scheme.

FBI and Department of Justice officials today announced the disruption of one of the largest Medicare fraud schemes in U.S. history. An international fraud ring allegedly bilked Medicare out of more than $1 billion by billing it for unnecessary medical equipment—mainly back, shoulder, wrist, and knee braces.
See the FBI site link.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/billion-dollar-medicare-fraud-bust-040919

Reactions: nail1988
the sheep who watch #fakenews CNN and MSDNC must be fed the truth here on the lounge :eek::cool::D
Exactly. Where else would I learn such important information about aliens, Norwegian weather in the dark ages, the long awaited Nunes memo which will send Obana and his entire administration to jail,, miracle cures for the Covid 19 cold/flu that the government is suppressing, and most Importantly

1+1=2.

Exactly. Where else would I learn such important information about aliens, Norwegian weather in the dark ages, the long awaited Nunes memo which will send Obana and his entire administration to jail,, miracle cures for the Covid 19 cold/flu that the government is suppressing, and most Importantly

1+1=2.

Only a complete fool would try to list the things that they have total ignorance about,,, in an INFINITE UNIVERSE,,,, i.e. tell me everything that you don't know... :rolleyes:

However, being totally ignorant about things has never prevented the BS-C911 from going into yet another of his yap-yap-yap escapades... :cool:

Only a complete fool would try to list the things that they have total ignorance about,,, in an INFINITE UNIVERSE,,,, i.e. tell me everything that you don't know... :rolleyes:

However, being totally ignorant about things has never prevented the BS-C911 from going into yet another of his yap-yap-yap escapades... :cool:
Hey, you convinced me. I'm building my space ship as we speak.

And now we see BS-C911 frothing at the mouth and he watches the dominoes fall... :cool:

Reminds me of someone saying that they should just admit it when they were WRONG! o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT