ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for the Bama @ Gators game...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Usually I avoid picking against my Gators but I think there is just too much to overcome here despite this game being in the Swamp.

Having a hard time thinking of starters in the positional groups where I think we have the advantage against Bama on the other side. Maybe our defensive line over their offensive line which has a slightly shaky RT and a young Center.

If we win somehow it will probably be due to the noise giving them a bunch of false starts and their young QB getting rattled by it. Maybe a Thunderstorm will roll in slowing their offense down allowing Richardson to save the day.

Bama 34 Gators 20

There is virtually no chance at all for Florida to win this game…talent disparity is too great…but more than that, Bama is the most disciplined and consistent performing team in the league…and we just aren’t…

It will be a fantastic atmosphere and day in Gainesville and the pregame energy and first five minutes of the game will be well-worth the price of admission…but it’ll fade quickly…

Bama 48
Florida 17

45-20 bad guys....AR comes in too late to save the day. Defensive secondary gets eaten alive....

My heart says 35-31 good guys. But my heart is an idiot.

My brain says 52-17 bad guys. Hope my brain is being overly pessimistic.

Reactions: sadgator
Bama too much talent, not to mention they will somehow have another SEC game without a single holding call. 38-20 for the car lot looters.

This is going to be a tough one (kind of like you guys watching scUM vs FSU). I really want Bama to lose, but I don't want you guys to win. 🤔

My rule on that with FSU and Georgia is their win would have to do something for the Gators like give us the East or directly help us make the playoff or something like that. I would never hope they won just for a SoS boost even if that is looked at.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT