ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Breakout Players on Offense for the Gators...

I could see Toney having a good year. As far as Taylor I think he can be pretty good but he doesn't have quick enough reaction time to be elite at Tackle imo. He struggles with those speed type rushers.

I could see Toney having a good year. As far as Taylor I think he can be pretty good but he doesn't have quick enough reaction time to be elite at Tackle imo. He struggles with those speed type rushers.

Toney will need to grow a functioning brain for his 'off the field' activities. :confused:
He might need a 24/7 watch-dog to follow him around if not.... o_O
No one doubts that IF he can stay healthy, he's got plenty of athletic talent to spare.

RT/LT Kawaan Taylor played through a nagging knee injury all last season. He's healthy now and he and the rest of the team are now on the Savage plan.
LT/LG Martez Ivey -- "I've seen more change in the last 3 months, than in the last 3 years."

I don't see TE Kemore Gamble having a breakout year. Not that he's not a good TE, it's just that the cupboard is pretty loaded for right now. o_O

2017 Season:
Starter TE Goolsby Sr - 13 for 105 yds, 8.1 yd/rec. -- Grad & Gone
Backup TE C'yontai Lewis 6-4 235 rsSr -- 7 for 42 yds, 6.0 yds/rec - Air-soft idiot
(who's ass has he been kissing anyway, or is it some kind of hidden nepotism?) :rolleyes:

TE Moral Stephens 6-4 251 rsSr ****
He finally got 3 late starts (after injuries to 2 others), 6 for 141 yds, 23.5 yds/rec. :eek:
Remove his team long 63 yard rec and it's still 5 for 78 yds, 15.6 yds/rec.

TE was another position 'fail' for the previous coaches.
<<<<< :mad:
Stephens should have been the TE starter from the get-go.

Stephens -- PRIOR TO FLORIDA:
Helped lead his Taylor County team to the FHSAA Class 4A Regional Semifinals… Named a Class 4A Honorable Mention selection… As a senior WR, recorded 56 catches for 1,105 yards and 14 TD's… Totaled 38 receptions for 620 yards and 11 TD's during his sophomore year… Also played basketball for Taylor County and averaged 16.3 points per game and 7.1 rebounds per game in his career… He's got HANDS! o_O
Who else wanted him? He chose UF -- over Ark, UGly, Clem, FSU, Mia, tOSU. :cool:

TE Lucas Krull 6-7 255 rsSo **** - Shawnee, Kan - JuCo Grad / LH Pitcher
He still has 3 years of eligibility for football. (size - speed - hands)

===========

TE R.J. Raymond 6-2 253 rsSr ***
TE Kemore Gamble 6-3 245 rsFr *** (DNP, red-shirt)
TE/DE Kyle Pitts 6-6 239 Fr **** (UA-AA)
TE/DE Dante Lang 6-5 220 Fr *** (HS DE/TE)
============

IMOHO, there will be a considerable number on the Break-Out Year Players List.... :cool:

Toney will need to grow a functioning brain for his 'off the field' activities. :confused:
No one doubts that IF he can stay healthy, he's got plenty of athletic talent to spare.

RT/LT Kawaan Taylor played through a nagging knee injury all last season. He's healthy now and he and the rest of the team are now on the Savage plan.
LT/LG Martez Ivey -- "I've seen more change in the last 3 months, than in the last 3 years."

I don't see TE Kemore Gamble having a breakout year. Not that he's not a good TE, it's just that the cupboard is pretty loaded for right now. o_O

2017 Season:
Backup TE C'yontai Lewis 6-4 235 rsSr -- 7 for 42 yds, 6.0 yds/rec - Air-soft idiot
(who's ass has he been kissing anyway, or is it some kind of hidden nepotism?) :rolleyes:

He finally got 3 late starts (after injuries to 2 others), 6 for 141 yds, 23.5 yds/rec. :eek:

Helped lead his Taylor County team to the FHSAA Class 4A Regional Semifinals… Named a Class 4A Honorable Mention selection… As a senior WR, recorded 56 catches for 1,105 yards and 14 TD's… Totaled 38 receptions for 620 yards and 11 TD's during his sophomore year… Also played basketball for Taylor County and averaged 16.3 points per game and 7.1 rebounds per game in his career… He's got HANDS! o_O
Who else wanted him? He chose UF -- over Ark, UGly, Clem, FSU, Mia, tOSU. :cool:

===========

============

IMOHO, there will be a considerable number on the Break-Out Year Players List.... :cool:

I know you support the 2A - Toney was just exercising his rights as a US citizen...:D

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I know you support the 2A - Toney was just exercising his rights as a US citizen...:D

Sure do,,, and all of us conservative military Vets carry AR-15's around on our back seats for protection from the locals... :rolleyes:

BTW, what part of Gainesville is he calling 'Local' so that I can stay T-F outta there??? :eek:

Sure do,,, and all of us conservative military Vets carry AR-15's around on our back seats for protection from the locals... :rolleyes:

BTW, what part of Gainesville is he calling 'Local' so that I can stay T-F outta there??? :eek:

Not sure about the part of Gainesville.

So you agree with the lefties and think people shouldn't be allowed to lawfully carry a "scary" rifle around like that for protection? What if it was not a military looking rifle but had the same or more firepower? What if he just put a loaded handgun on the seat in plain sight like that AR-15 - would you be alright with that?

2017 Season:

===========

============

Krull and Pitts will be the primary TEs by seasons end. We FINALLY have a coach again who recognizes and utilizes athletes in the offense.

Looks like Cleveland and Jefferson will be the guys at WR and seems Scarlett will get the majority of the carries at RB. Slot receiver and QB seem up in the air.

Anyway you look at it we will have a more athletic offense than we have had in a decade.

Not sure about the part of Gainesville.

So you agree with the lefties and think people shouldn't be allowed to lawfully carry a "scary" rifle around like that for protection? What if it was not a military looking rifle but had the same or more firepower? What if he just put a loaded handgun on the seat in plain sight like that AR-15 - would you be alright with that?

You are an obvious moe-ron looking for your tail to chase around in circles. :confused:

IMO, an AR-15 is a plastic Mattel PoS that won't stand up to a match grade M-14. A really well made and dressed out custom Stoner M-16 is another matter, but in most cases I'd still take the M-14. Stoner did make a vast improvement with his .308 AR-10, but I still prefer the M-14. The M1A .308 is the semi-auto civilian version of the military full auto select-able M-14.

A civilian version semi-auto AK-47 is probably a better choice for his kind of use than the AR-15 is, again imo,,, but from what I can see from way out here, he probably shouldn't be allowed any kind of gun until and IF he ever grows up... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't ride around anywhere with either laying open on my back seat, that's just stupid, (like you appear to be). :cool:

If he keeps on going out and looking for trouble while showing his ass by blatantly displaying firearms, then he's very likely to find it. And if he really thinks that he's a tough guy, then join the Army and GTF outta UF/G'ville. o_O

And now,,, back to the thread subject... :cool:

Break-Out to me is tFr, or others with very little to no playing time.
i.e. Guys like a Kadarius Toney would not qualify as a 'break-out' for me.
My break-out candidate list for 2018 includes:

QB Kyle Trask
QB Emory Jones

RB Adarius Lemons
RB Dameon Pierce
RB Iverson Clement

WR Rick Wells
WR Daquon Green
WR Trevon Grimes

TE Kyle Pitts
TE Kemore Gamble would have had a better chance without the coaching change. As it is, with new coaches and system, he lost any 2nd year advantage he might have had, but maybe he will surprise me... :cool:

OL Christopher Bieich

P Tommy Townsend
K Evan McPherson

Any or all of those guys could blow up big time imoho.

Dark Horse: (don't know how much of a chance, or at which position)
Ath Jaylin Jackson (slot-WR, QB-dt, CB, KR, PR)

All of these offensive skill players could have big seasons, but a lot depends on the QB and O-line which are both big questions marks.

They are all question marks, that's what brings on the speculations.
Every down, at every position, across a game and across the season.

All 11 guys on the field at any one time MUST do their individual jobs for any of them to succeed. If the OL and QB's play great but others don't, then the plays won't produce, simple as that.

I'm pretty happy with the current coaching staff because I believe that they will hold everybody accountable, including themselves. TEAM!

You are an obvious moe-ron looking for your tail to chase around in circles. :confused:

IMO, an AR-15 is a plastic Mattel PoS that won't stand up to a match grade M-14. A really well made and dressed out custom Stoner M-16 is another matter, but in most cases I'd still take the M-14. Stoner did make a vast improvement with his .308 AR-10, but I still prefer the M-14. The M1A .308 is the semi-auto civilian version of the military full auto select-able M-14.

A civilian version semi-auto AK-47 is probably a better choice for his kind of use than the AR-15 is, again imo,,, but from what I can see from way out here, he probably shouldn't be allowed any kind of gun until and IF he ever grows up... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't ride around anywhere with either laying open on my back seat, that's just stupid, (like you appear to be). :cool:

If he keeps on going out and looking for trouble while showing his ass by blatantly displaying firearms, then he's very likely to find it. And if he really thinks that he's a tough guy, then join the Army and GTF outta UF/G'ville. o_O

So what would you do then? Lock the rifle in the trunk and hope a bad guy coming after you takes a time out for you to retrieve it if needed?

So what would you do then? Lock the rifle in the trunk and hope a bad guy coming after you takes a time out for you to retrieve it if needed?
YEP! Clueless moe-ron confirmed yet again. :cool:

My own personal strategies are not open for public discussion, past the fact that I won't drive around with firearms laying open on my back seat. Nor will I go into areas where that is considered a necessary action for my personal safety. I don't live in Somalia,,, or in Chicago for that matter. :cool:

Now, do try to return to the thread's topic, cause I'm done with you on this topic. o_O

YEP! Clueless moe-ron confirmed yet again. :cool:

My own personal strategies are not open for public discussion, past the fact that I won't drive around with firearms laying open on my back seat. Nor will I go into areas where that is considered a necessary action for my personal safety. I don't live in Somalia,,, or in Chicago for that matter. :cool:

Now, do try to return to the thread's topic, cause I'm done with you on this topic. o_O

Mine are. I would never spend time in Owebamastan ( RAT controlled city) or Somalia. I pac a sig sauer .40 even in Tejas. My AR 15 .223 rounds takes care of the feral piggies ( or aliens who bug me instant ) :eek::D

They are all question marks, that's what brings on the speculations.
Every down, at every position, across a game and across the season.

All 11 guys on the field at any one time MUST do their individual jobs for any of them to succeed. If the OL and QB's play great but others don't, then the plays won't produce, simple as that.

I'm pretty happy with the current coaching staff because I believe that they will hold everybody accountable, including themselves. TEAM!
The O-line has been the main weakness on offense for many years. If the offensive line is just average, the offense will get smothered against top tier teams. So that, to me, is the key. And you MUST have a QB who can read defenses and make snap decisions in the heat of battle. We haven't had that since Tebow. So even with all the quality and depth we now appear to have at WR & RB, it won't matter unless the QB can consistently execute the game plan and the line can do its job against quality front sevens. I want to be optimistic, but it's been a long time.

With an IGNORE option available to everyone on this board, 'force-feeding' is impossible.
Village Idiot, or just the same ole liar, you make the call... o_O

==============

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
The O-line has been the main weakness on offense for many years. If the offensive line is just average, the offense will get smothered against top tier teams. So that, to me, is the key. And you MUST have a QB who can read defenses and make snap decisions in the heat of battle. We haven't had that since Tebow. So even with all the quality and depth we now appear to have at WR & RB, it won't matter unless the QB can consistently execute the game plan and the line can do its job against quality front sevens. I want to be optimistic, but it's been a long time.

I hear you ocala, and that's the general perception I think.
However, the OL didn't create the 22 dropped passes or the incorrectly run routes that Driskel suffered through in his first 5-6 games before being benched for future AA QB Harris. :confused:

And RB's that consistently did o'lay blocks on blitzing LB's was also not on the OL.

While 2 TE's that failed to do much of anything, (block, get open, or consistently catch the ball) with a coaching staff that would not play the 3rd TE that could do all 3, was also not on the OL.

And over the last 2 seasons, a coaching staff that couldn't correctly choose or coach up a decent QB, even though their jobs depended on it, was also not the OL's fault. :cool:

Many factors go into the performance of an OL on game days, but few want to consider or address ALL of those factors. It's to easy to just say that the OL sucked and leave it at that...:rolleyes:
As always, JMOHO's of course... ;)

With an IGNORE option available to everyone on this board, 'force-feeding' is impossible.
Village Idiot, or just the same ole liar, you make the call... o_O

==============

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

You're the only one who pretends they ignore.

Grow up.

I've said that I'll occasionally view the posts of those that I have on ignore. Not news to anyone not a,,, well you. :confused:

Are you still being 'force fed' my posts? (village idiots often are) :rolleyes:
Now, back on ignore, break time is over...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

I've said that I'll occasionally view the posts of those that I have on ignore. Not news to anyone not a,,, well you. :confused:

Are you still being 'force fed' my posts? (village idiots often are) :rolleyes:
Now, back on ignore, break time is over...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Blah blah blah

I hear you ocala, and that's the general perception I think.
However, the OL didn't create the 22 dropped passes or the incorrectly run routes that Driskel suffered through in his first 5-6 games before being benched for future AA QB Harris. :confused:

And RB's that consistently did o'lay blocks on blitzing LB's was also not on the OL.

While 2 TE's that failed to do much of anything, (block, get open, or consistently catch the ball) with a coaching staff that would not play the 3rd TE that could do all 3, was also not on the OL.

And over the last 2 seasons, a coaching staff that couldn't correctly choose or coach up a decent QB, even though their jobs depended on it, was also not the OL's fault. :cool:

Many factors go into the performance of an OL on game days, but few want to consider or address ALL of those factors. It's to easy to just say that the OL sucked and leave it at that...:rolleyes:
As always, JMOHO's of course... ;)
Valid points! Pathetic play calling has definitely been an issue and that will definitely be better now. And QB development has been non-existent.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Dark Horse: (don't know how much of a chance, or at which position)
Ath Jaylin Jackson (slot-WR, QB-dt, CB, KR, PR)

Some players and coaches are saying that he's the surprise of Fall practice. :eek:
"Tampa Gator' on another board has also been touting this kid, having watched him in some of his HS games. (see below)

Despite his height (5-8), if they were playing him at QB-dt, he might be giving Emory a run for his money....

As it is, they are playing him a slot-WR, so if Toney doesn't get his punk-thug AR-15 chit together, this 'high character' kid just might replace him in the lineup... o_O

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT