ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: Support from minorities grew sharply for Republicans during midterms

Nothing gets this Ghost triggered. I can almost see the tendrils of foaming spittle dripping down his chin as he Mavon Beacons those letters as fast as his fingertips allow.
I've always admitted that liars are the one thing that upsets me here. I cannot stand dishonest people, especially people who lie in order to irritate others. Lying about something as serious as race and simply doing so to get other people upset is simply evil.

Having said all that, I also understand that dems are liars by nature and its part of their DNA. They have been lying for so long that they don't even view it as lying most of the time.

But on the issue of race, you know you are lying. And you know that everyone here knows you are lying.

That's evil.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I've always admitted that liars are the one thing that upsets me here. I cannot stand dishonest people, especially people who lie in order to irritate others. Lying about something as serious as race and simply doing so to get other people upset is simply evil.

Having said all that, I also understand that dems are liars by nature and its part of their DNA. They have been lying for so long that they don't even view it as lying most of the time.

But on the issue of race, you know you are lying. And you know that everyone here knows you are lying.

That's evil.

So malone isn't lying when he attributes lying to DNA? 🤣

As long as malone has a QAnon theory as a avatar he's the last person to believe

So be honest malone...
We're you one of the crackpots waiting for JFK Jr to reappear in Dallas?

How long did you camp out there expecting to see him? 😂

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/17/trump-rally-arizona-2024-527253
Trump superfans dream of a run again, and of JFK Jr. on the ticket
The former president did his first rally of 2022 and left no doubt about the base he wants to build.

FLORENCE, Ariz. — Ray Kallatsa is a die-hard Trumper who “definitely” wants to see former President Donald Trump run for office again in 2024.

So it was natural that he’d travel from Tucson to see Trump’s first rally of 2022. But as Kallatsa stood there on Saturday, pondering whom he would like to see as Trump’s next veep — from Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, to former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, to onetime national security adviser turned ardent conspiracy theorist Mike Flynn — an unorthodox idea came to him.

“JFK Jr.,” he said, referencing the son of the 35th president who died in a plane crash in 1999. Kallatsa realized he might have come off a bit odd with the suggestion. “I don’t want to sound too much like a conspiracy theorist, but he’s coming back,” he explained. “He’s supposed to reveal himself on the 17th if he’s truly alive. I think we’ll see him.”

Republicans are losing the Latino vote in the southwest...contrary to the fake conservative media narrative

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-struggle-southwest-latino-voters-140000053.html
Republicans struggle in the Southwest as Latino voters stick with Democrats

741jsd.jpg

LAS VEGAS — There’s plenty of evidence that over time, Republicans have gained ground with Latinos in parts of the country, including Florida. But in the Southwest, an inverse trend has taken hold that could have implications for 2024 and beyond.

In Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado, Latinos have stuck with Democrats, and that has helped power the party's gains across a region where Latino population growth has exploded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT