ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: Support from minorities grew sharply for Republicans during midterms

Is this a troll or a trap? What shall I tell the sore losers?

Also, I have receipts and so does the board. No need to lie about what you have openly admitted in past threads.
I have been vetted and I know I did nothing that violates the rules but I know that you have and continue to do the same stuff.

You do realize that you do the same, right?
No, i take it personal when you attack me personally. I don't take it personal if you say something about my views or call my assessment incorrect, etc but calling me stupid and attacking my career is different. You do see the difference?

This is not true. I don't name call or throw shots at your career. I have no idea what you do for a living and I could care less. Nobody every accused of that but you (deflection). Now I do know that you are known for that.

That's also a lie to say that I come on here and say that "I'm a troll" or "set traps". I've said that previously about a particular topic and YOU keep bringing it up, just like YOU keep bring up that i'm an independent. SO if that's the reason why you call me names then you I suggestion that you re-calibrate your assessment.

It is not about being soft, it is about respect to this community. I just don't think if I say "the Rs need to do a better job getting the center vote", that should warrant you attacking my intelligence or career. I don't see a direct correlation.

As you mentioned, you've bragged about setting traps.

Are we to believe @kalimgoodman or @kalimgoodman ?

Reactions: jfegaly
No, i take it personal when you attack me personally. I don't take it personal if you say something about my views or call my assessment incorrect, etc but calling me stupid and attacking my career is different. You do see the difference?

I've never attacked your career or anyone's career on this board. You take it quite personal with me.

I have been vetted and I know I did nothing that violates the rules but I know that you have and continue to do the same stuff.
I have what? I recall you calling half the board “sore losers” within the last week, I recall you getting a troll thread locked. I can also pull those receipts on you claiming you’re here to troll and you like to set traps for the board. If you complain about someone fighting back when you sucker punch them…..that is soft AF

Again, if you don’t want others to fight back, don’t call others names, tell them your a troll, or tell them your setting traps for them.

I've never attacked your career or anyone's career on this board. You take it quite personal with me.
Our issues came from you calling me stupid, then I replied with something mean, other than that we got along fine. That one bad day, you seemed to held onto to. I personally let it go. I have zero issues with you and even posted before that you are one of the few people that I can debate with. Please don't let my issues with him, become your issues as well. That post was for one person and one person only.

I have what? I recall you calling half the board “sore losers” within the last week, I recall you getting a troll thread locked. I can also pull those receipts on you claiming you’re here to troll and you like to set traps for the board. If you complain about someone fighting back when you sucker punch them…..that is soft AF

Again, if you don’t want others to fight back, don’t call others names, tell them your a troll, or tell them your setting traps for them.
I didn't call the board sore losers that is a lie, like a BIG LIE. I explained sore losers already. In politics you have a winner or loser, just like in sports you have a winner or loser. You decided to take the sore loser approach. I was not calling you a sore loser, i was reacting to your approach to losing. I do think you understand that but you have an agenda to not understand it.

• Wow
The way I see it? Turnabout is fair play. You call half the board loser, tell them you are setting traps for them and are here to troll them….. then you give up the right to complain.
Half the board a loser? I see what your new lie will be. Trump approach, just keep saying to they believe it!

"Ill stop telling the truth about you, when you stop lying about me"

I didn't call the board sore losers that is a lie, like a BIG LIE. I explained sore losers already. In politics you have a winner or loser, just like in sports you have a winner or loser. You decided to take the sore loser approach. I was not calling you a sore loser, i was reacting to your approach to losing. I do think you understand that but you have an agenda to not understand it.
Do I need to breakdown sentence structure to you! Verbs, adjectives, nouns etc? When you say “you all are a bunch of sore losers”. You ARE in FACT calling someone a name. Sorry, but thats a fact.

So when you say inflammatory things like that, you should expect a punch back.

Trying telling someone that to their face after a loss in any contest and see what happens. That’s your litmus test

Half the board a loser? I see what your new lie will be. Trump approach, just keep saying to they believe it!

"Ill stop telling the truth about you, when you stop lying about me"
Again. You sucker punch folks, expect to be punched back. You can call me a liar all you want. Myself and the board have seen the receipts. I have them screenshotted

Our issues came from you calling me stupid, then I replied with something mean, other than that we got along fine.

You've done the same as recently as yesterday...perhaps today???

Again, I don't care...but I do reserve the right to respond in kind. Ditto for when people are misleading about me or a position I have taken.

I don't dislike you and I certainly don't hate you (or anyone else for that matter) but lively debate can get edgy, meaning from me as well.

You've done the same as recently as yesterday...perhaps today???

Again, I don't care...but I do reserve the right to respond in kind. Ditto for when people are misleading about me or a position I have taken.

I don't dislike you and I certainly don't hate you (or anyone else for that matter) but lively debate can get edgy, meaning from me as well.
What did I say mean to you? not calling you out but I care for my own improvements.

Bama lying as usual...

LOL, I was making fun of you while complimenting your stated career, goofball. I don't believe that you're capable of doing something that impressive.

Are you simply misrepresenting what I said or are you just not smart enough to understand the distinction?

And that's your response when you're also crying on this thread that people have been mean to you for calling you a mall cop or Barney Fife???

Bama as usual plays the victim until faced with facts he can't dispute about his own behavior...

That's when he turns to straight lying

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
What did I say mean to you? not calling you out but I care for my own improvements.

Something along the lines of, "I don't expect you to be able to understand."

Again, I don't care. On a call Saturday night, I was called a racist white pig by a man who, 15 minutes later, thanked me for saving his son's life by taking him into custody without violence. The dad called me out there to deal with his out of control son btw.

This stuff, by comparison, doesn't rate.

And that's your response when you're also crying on this thread that people have been mean to you for calling you a mall cop or Barney Fife???

Bama as usual plays the victim until faced with facts he can't dispute about his own behavior...

That's when he turns to straight lying

LOL, I think I just heard a kicked dog bark.

First off, you absolutely don't believe that I'm a mall cop because you have made comments about my actual job, and how I'm compensated, on several occasions.

So yes, when you believe and realize that I'm an actual cop and then refer to me as a mall cop, you're making light of the profession.

I didn't make light of the impressive career that you claim. I merely stated that I don't think you're capable of doing it. The fact that I've had to explain this to you in the simplest of terms lends credence to my claim.

BTW, I welcome these comments. They usually make me laugh. Will I fire back? Absolutely. 😂

If I can handle "dad" who calls me a racist cracker, after he called me out to deal with his son who was shooting up his home, who said, "you need to tase this MFer or shoot him in the leg and then take his a$$ to jail," then I can handle anything that you can dish out.

Something along the lines of, "I don't expect you to be able to understand."

Again, I don't care. On a call Saturday night, I was called a racist white pig by a man who, 15 minutes later, thanked me for saving his son's life by taking him into custody without violence. The dad called me out there to deal with his out of control son btw.

This stuff, by comparison, doesn't rate.
Thanks

Reactions: BamaFan1137
LOL, I think I just heard a kicked dog bark.

First off, you absolutely don't believe that I'm a mall cop because you have made comments about my actual job, and how I'm compensated, on several occasions.

So isn't it YOU who can't take a joke then?

So yes, when you believe and realize that I'm an actual cop and then refer to me as a mall cop, you're making light of the profession.

No I'm making light of you.
I don't think someone with your statments is capable of being an objective cop

I didn't make light of the impressive career that you claim. I merely stated that I don't think you're capable of doing it. The fact that I've had to explain this to you in the simplest of terms lends credence to my claim.

I guess the fact I've had to explain this to YOU lends credence to my claim.

Even with @kalimgoodman on Ignore, I can tell by the comments to him that he is doing what he always does: Trying to run from a topic that makes his party look bad.

Asians are leaving dems for Republicans.
Hispanics are leaving dems for Republicans.
Blacks are leaving dems for Republicans.

You clowns keep telling us to move to the center to stay competitive, we'll keep taking your voters from you.

So isn't it YOU who can't take a joke then?

No I'm making light of you.
I don't think someone with your statments is capable of being an objective cop

I guess the fact I've had to explain this to YOU lends credence to my claim.

This is boring now and I've lost interest.

Three weeks later, and dems are still racists attempting to project their racism onto others.

Do they really love hating people because of the color of their skin THIS much?

Three weeks later, and dems are still racists attempting to project their racism onto others.

Do they really love hating people because of the color of their skin THIS much?

“Projection!” says the guy who once called me “KKK Boy” after I observed that southern democrats started voting en masse for republicans in response to desegregation.

LOL, I didn’t realize what a touchy issue this is for some folks here.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
“Projection!” says the guy who once called me “KKK Boy” after I observed that southern democrats started voting en masse for republicans in response to desegregation.

LOL, I didn’t realize what a touchy issue this is for some folks here.
Most people dislike liars. It's never seen as a big deal to dems, cause lying is simply part of being a democrat supporter.

And when it comes to racism and which party supports it, you sir, are a bald-faced liar.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Most people dislike liars. It's never seen as a big deal to dems, cause lying is simply part of being a democrat supporter.

And when it comes to racism and which party supports it, you sir, are a bald-faced liar.

Nothing gets this Ghost triggered. I can almost see the tendrils of foaming spittle dripping down his chin as he Mavon Beacons those letters as fast as his fingertips allow.

• Haha
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
This I know: Many, many blacks voted for the GA governor. They didn't vote Abrams. The brothers down on 12th Street don't call conservatiive brother Charlie "white boy" anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT