ADVERTISEMENT

Ping Lil Dicky

No it wasn't. You're just being obtuse, per your norm.

It's fine. But don't get pissy when we point it out.
😂

73orcy.jpg

No it wasn’t - it was about Big Tech censorship of stories that would hurt their candidate.

Here’s the NY Post article that started it all. It got their account shut down for “hacked materials”.

Can you read it and tell the class what it’s about?

That is not the article link in the original thread. Which proves that you are creating a new conversation...

That is not the article link in the original thread. Which proves that you are creating a new conversation...
USA Today was basically creating a distraction in the article that @NavigatorII posted in his OP. In retrospect it probably wasn’t the best article he could have linked to start this thread.

That said, you’re being deliberately obtuse with your deflections in this thread.

USA Today was basically creating a distraction in the article that @NavigatorII posted in his OP. In retrospect it probably wasn’t the best article he could have linked to start this thread.

That said, you’re being deliberately obtuse with your deflections in this thread.
I posted it because they (USA Yesterday) was trying to sugar coat and run cover for Hunter and The Big Guy with excuses for the suppression. I laughed when I read it. 😂

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988

To the surprise of literally no one on this board.

He always attempts to change the topic when a thread is started that makes the left look bad.

What's coming next he won't be able to deflect from. Look for @kalimgoodman to take another 'vacation' soon.
When he accused me of changing the subject by mentioning the NY Post article...

What's that about Dems always accusing you of doing what they're doing?

It was always about the NY Post article b/c that was the first MSM outlet to cover it - the article was memory holed and NYP's accounts were locked down immediately. They (Big Tech, Big Media and The Party) freaked because it was no secret what was in the laptop. Zuckerburg admitted the FBI contacted him and told him the laptop was "Russian Disinformation", even prior to the "51 intelligence experts" saying the same thing.

They had to because had the laptop rec'd even cursory coverage in the MSM Biden would have been toast.

But some people can't get past penises.

Last edited:
https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kush...epublicans-hunter-biden-investigation-1760458
Jared Kushner's $2B Saudi Deal Resurfaces as GOP Targets Hunter Biden
BY FATMA KHALED ON 11/17/22 AT 2:07 PM EST

73lq80.jpg

Kushner has been under investigation since June

Anyone ever heard of a conservative here discuss his investigation?
One?
Ever?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/02/us/politics/jared-kushner-house-investigation.html
House Panel Examining Jared Kushner Over Saudi Investment in New Firm
The House Oversight Committee is seeking documents related to the $2 billion investment by a Saudi fund in the private equity firm started by Mr. Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and former adviser.

I find these hilarious. I will tell you what....Explain to the rest of us where FJB got his money. He has NEVER had a job. Do I need to explain how Trump became a billionaire..he has worked his whole life. (I know how Brandon got his money..lets see if you do) (I know you are not smart enough)

• Love
Reactions: NavigatorII
I find these hilarious. I will tell you what....Explain to the rest of us where FJB got his money. He has NEVER had a job. Do I need to explain how Trump became a billionaire..he has worked his whole life. (I know how Brandon got his money..lets see if you do) (I know you are not smart enough)

Committing fraud, getting tax abatements and being bailed out of bankruptcy is working his whole life? 🤣

Being born with a silver spoon in his mouth is a job?

I actually met Art Garfunky at the Holiday Inn in my hometown in Lake City circa 1981. He stayed there after a concert in Gainesville and wandered into the lounge of the Glades. I shook his hand and tried to shame him into getting behind the DJ booth and sing us a song. He thought he might blend in with the plebes but I spotted him right away. He exited stage left right away, I'm just awesome like that. 😂

Oh yeah..."terrified" Jack Dorsey wants Elon Musk to release everything and let the people judge for themselves

Does Musk believe in free speech...or filtered speech that his personal bias controls?

https://www.businessinsider.com/jac...-release-twitter-files-without-filter-2022-12
Jack Dorsey calls for Elon Musk to release the Twitter Files 'without filter and let people judge for themselves'
Grace Kay Dec 7, 2022, 5:17 PM
Is it so hard for you to post like this?

Hilarious watching lib talking points get destroyed in real time.

@RayGravesGhost @kalimgoodman you guys are taking it on the chin pretty good right now, but its your own fault. No one forced you to defend these clowns, or to continue to do so.

What's coming next is likely to be even worse than what we've learned so far. The covid dump is still coming.

There's still time for both of you to do the right thing. Doubt either of you will take it, but the opportunity is there.

Hilarious watching lib talking points get destroyed in real time.

@RayGravesGhost @kalimgoodman you guys are taking it on the chin pretty good right now, but its your own fault. No one forced you to defend these clowns, or to continue to do so.

What's coming next is likely to be even worse than what we've learned so far. The covid dump is still coming.

There's still time for both of you to do the right thing. Doubt either of you will take it, but the opportunity is there.
Ray will continue posting links to sources who constantly lie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT