ADVERTISEMENT

Ping Lil Dicky

I have to admit that Joe's inability to keep his idiot son under control is concerning. I know Hunter is a "grown man," but Biden was the VP. He should have been to send a couple of guys to keep an eye on Hunter while he was out and about.

Reactions: gatordad3
I have to admit that Joe's inability to keep his idiot son under control is concerning. I know Hunter is a "grown man," but Biden was the VP. He should have been to send a couple of guys to keep an eye on Hunter while he was out and about.

It appears that not only did he not try to stop Hunter, he encouraged some of the behavior.

FSU eventually had to do this for Jameis Winston. They actually had a guy whose job was to follow Jameis around all day and try to stop him before he did something stupid. I think the NFL has a similar program.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
You still DO NOT GET IT. Hunter is the point man for the Biden family's criminal enterprise for milking foreign governments by selling favorites to them for kickbacks. Brandon is THE BIG GUY. tHIS IS not in anyway ABOUT hUNTER...IT IS ABOUT brandon SELLING ACCESS to our enemies, and HIM being compromised, because he HAS accepted money for favors. There is proof on the laptop...and the FBI was HEAVILY involved in to working social media before the election to HIDE it from the voters. THIS 100% HAPPENED. THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT. Comey's attorney (James Baker) was at Twitter and withheld info from the release by Musk last week. With a Republican congress....this all is about to get exposed...however the left wing media refuse to cover any of this...and lefties do not know what has happened...like you. The first word in your screen name is DEAD ON here

Reactions: nail1988
FSU eventually had to do this for Jameis Winston. They actually had a guy whose job was to follow Jameis around all day and try to stop him before he did something stupid. I think the NFL has a similar program.
The eraser???? I think he's dead isn't he? Monk Bonasorte? When he had a brief gig with the Jacksonville Bulls I used to see him all the time high AF on cocaine in Hooters on Goodby's Creek. 😂

Most people found the first one interesting. Others tried to gaslight people into believing it was no big deal.
tumblr_ne31qbCFjx1tfbtrwo1_400.gif

The suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story was not about suppressing pictures of his ding-a-ling.

I cannot be any clearer than this. You want to focus on one specific article? Fine...and unsurprising. However...
Agree to disagree

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
NOT AGAINST THE LAW. You wrote 3 paragraphs of NOTHING Russia WAS orchestrated by the Clinton campaign . It was MADE UP...and helped along by the FBI. End of story. A political campaign SPIED on the other campaign, using OUR FBI. THAT is the facts. The dossier was a LIE...and the FBI knew it BEFORE they obtained many FISA warrants. That is CRIMINAL.
but...but...but...Manafort gave them POLLING DATA!!!

Still waiting to hear how Trump ate the classified documents. Were they sauteed, served shredded with dressing like a salad, rolled and filled like a canoli, or did he just raw dog those puppies? Did they have to put them in McDonald's wrappers so he'd think it was fast food?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Agree to disagree
You're agreeing to ignore the truth.

We have the emails, texts, voicemails, travel logs, witnesses (business partners), pictures...the proof is in that laptop.

For the last time, the laptop is a about Joe, not Hunter. Dick pics are a distraction you seem to be fixated upon (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Most people found the first one interesting. Others tried to gaslight people into believing it was no big deal.

I’m not sure if this refers to me. I said the first release of the Twitter Files didn’t reveal much new information. To be fair, maybe this was due to the Baker guy’s interference. I’m certainly open to the possibility that future drops will be more substantive.

Just because something isn’t shocking, doesn’t mean that it isn’t big deal. Politicians should not be able to directly pressure media outlets to remove or edit information. And we need some kind of “warrant” like process where requests are vetted by judges.

I’m not sure if this refers to me. I said the first release of the Twitter Files didn’t reveal much new information. To be fair, maybe this was due to the Baker guy’s interference. I’m certainly open to the possibility that future drops will be more substantive.

Just because something isn’t shocking, doesn’t mean that it isn’t big deal. Politicians should not be able to directly pressure media outlets to remove or edit information. And we need some kind of “warrant” like process where requests are vetted by judges.
Admitting this is a big deal also means admitting Trump was right. Again.

We all know you're not going to do that.

You still DO NOT GET IT. Hunter is the point man for the Biden family's criminal enterprise for milking foreign governments by selling favorites to them for kickbacks. Brandon is THE BIG GUY. tHIS IS not in anyway ABOUT hUNTER...IT IS ABOUT brandon SELLING ACCESS to our enemies, and HIM being compromised, because he HAS accepted money for favors. There is proof on the laptop...and the FBI was HEAVILY involved in to working social media before the election to HIDE it from the voters. THIS 100% HAPPENED. THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT. Comey's attorney (James Baker) was at Twitter and withheld info from the release by Musk last week. With a Republican congress....this all is about to get exposed...however the left wing media refuse to cover any of this...and lefties do not know what has happened...like you. The first word in your screen name is DEAD ON here

Ahoy, Cap'n Ron!

'ow be the landlubbers at the car dealership treatin' ye? by the way, 'ere's some new avatars fer ye.
D5964-A47-DE41-488-E-B6-BE-9372-EF305-D8-B.jpg

C0-D1808-D-A6-FC-4632-931-B-1127-CF072-F82.jpg

11-DF4-F7-B-62-BD-4-DD5-9708-F5481-B540621.jpg

The eraser???? I think he's dead isn't he? Monk Bonasorte? When he had a brief gig with the Jacksonville Bulls I used to see him all the time high AF on cocaine in Hooters on Goodby's Creek. 😂

I don't know if it was Monk. It may have been a young assistant coach or staff member.

And yes, he passed away a few years ago.

"High AF on cocaine at Hooters" sounds like good times.

Reactions: EvilWayz
I don't know if it was Monk. It may have been a young assistant coach or staff member.
And yes, he passed away a few years ago.
"High AF on cocaine at Hooters" sounds like good times.
It was the worst kept secret in town. :oops: If memory serves me correctly, he got busted for such things.

You're agreeing to ignore the truth.

We have the emails, texts, voicemails, travel logs, witnesses (business partners), pictures...the proof is in that laptop.

For the last time, the laptop is a about Joe, not Hunter. Dick pics are a distraction you seem to be fixated upon (not that there's anything wrong with that).

This is at least as ridiculous as any position that you taken on this board, to my recollection.

But still...not surprising.
This is how i can quiet the peanut gallery. The thread is called "ping lil dicky". The article is about suppression of Hunter's dick. So Kalim was the one who focused on the thread. You guys took it all over the place. Yet, i am the one that accused of changing topics.

Guess i am ridiculous for not believing someone's dick should be posted on twitter. Bama is clealy pro posting of dicks.

So back to the thread. Should people be allowed to post Hunters dick on twitter? Do you think posting or not posting Hunters dick changed votes? Every other thing about his laptop is irrelevant. Stick to posting dick or not posting dick.

This is how i can quiet the peanut gallery. The thread is called "ping lil dicky". The article is about suppression of Hunter's dick. So Kalim was the one who focused on the thread. You guys took it all over the place. Yet, i am the one that accused of changing topics.

Guess i am ridiculous for not believing someone's dick should be posted on twitter. Bama is clealy pro posting of dicks.

So back to the thread. Should people be allowed to post Hunters dick on twitter? Do you think posting or not posting Hunters dick changed votes? Every other thing about his laptop is irrelevant. Stick to posting dick or not posting dick.
😂
obtuse_angle_dsgcee.jpg

giphy.gif

It’s not about Hunter’s dick. No one cares about that except you. It’s about Joe and how he’s been compromised by taking money from international adversaries…and the fact he’s a terrible person for leveraging his son’s demons to do so.

Pretty sure lil dicky is a poster he’s calling out. The first drop used inappropriate material as the impetus for blocking it, but the amount of info we now know makes Hunter and his prostitute pics a non-concern (if they ever were). And Twitter and the FBI were well aware of that.

Change the subject all you want, I certainly would if I was a dishonest liberal. But it’s not going to work.

It’s not about Hunter’s dick. No one cares about that except you. It’s about Joe and how he’s been compromised by taking money from international adversaries…and the fact he’s a terrible person for leveraging his son’s demons to do so.

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kush...epublicans-hunter-biden-investigation-1760458
Jared Kushner's $2B Saudi Deal Resurfaces as GOP Targets Hunter Biden
BY FATMA KHALED ON 11/17/22 AT 2:07 PM EST

73lq80.jpg

Pretty sure lil dicky is a poster he’s calling out. The first drop used inappropriate material as the impetus for blocking it, but the amount of info we now know makes Hunter and his prostitute pics a non-concern (if they ever were). And Twitter and the FBI were well aware of that.

Change the subject all you want, I certainly would if I was a dishonest liberal. But it’s not going to work.

Kushner has been under investigation since June

Anyone ever heard of a conservative here discuss his investigation?
One?
Ever?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/02/us/politics/jared-kushner-house-investigation.html
House Panel Examining Jared Kushner Over Saudi Investment in New Firm
The House Oversight Committee is seeking documents related to the $2 billion investment by a Saudi fund in the private equity firm started by Mr. Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and former adviser.

Oh yeah..."terrified" Jack Dorsey wants Elon Musk to release everything and let the people judge for themselves

Does Musk believe in free speech...or filtered speech that his personal bias controls?

https://www.businessinsider.com/jac...-release-twitter-files-without-filter-2022-12
Jack Dorsey calls for Elon Musk to release the Twitter Files 'without filter and let people judge for themselves'
Grace Kay Dec 7, 2022, 5:17 PM

Musk is a Chinese "hybrid" according to Kanye West...

So I guess the trump supporters shouldn't be surprised that he wants to employ business methods that communist Chinese companies & Asian sex traffickers employ

https://www.yahoo.com/news/allegations-twitter-turning-offices-motel-170700812.html
Allegations Twitter turning offices into ‘motel rooms’ being investigated

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Allegations that Twitter has turned office space at its Market Street headquarters in San Francisco into makeshift “motel rooms” for employees are going to be investigated, according to the San Francisco Department of Building Inspection.

The investigation comes after a report from Forbes cited sources who said several offices at the building had been converted into sleeping quarters.

The quarters were described as “modest bedrooms featuring unmade mattresses, drab curtains and giant conference-room telepresence monitors” in the Forbes report. Zoë Schiffer, an editor at tech industry outlet Platformer, also alleged in a tweet that a library at the SF office had been converted into a sleeping area, quoting a current Twitter employee who described it as “cozy.”

A complaint filed through San Francisco’s 311 system, which suggested the rooms violated the city’s building codes, was shared with Nexstar’s KRON. Text from the complaint reads, in part:

“Hello, several offices at Twitter have apparently been turned into motel rooms for workers to live in, contrary to code.”

Patrick Hannan , the communications director with the SF Department of Building Inspection, confirmed that the complaint was being investigated, saying, “we investigate all complaints,” adding “we need to make sure the building is being used as intended.”

That is what the twitter big reveal was about. Stick to the article.

That is what the twitter big reveal was about. Stick to the article.
No it wasn’t - it was about Big Tech censorship of stories that would hurt their candidate.

Here’s the NY Post article that started it all. It got their account shut down for “hacked materials”.

Can you read it and tell the class what it’s about?

ADVERTISEMENT