ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi's husband violently assaulted in home invasion

Ummm. HI! Just having a little late night cocktail and a spat with my beau, 😂

I lean to him probably knowing the guy but I do know some older hard core alcoholics that have a death grip on their drinks no matter what is going on. Saw one take a punch at the bar one time while clutching his drink still and placing it down before he started swinging back. I would say its up in the air though whether he invited this guy in or not.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
This makes it weirder than it was before. Doesn't sound like he knows the guy, but doesn't seem to be scared that someone broke in or that he is in danger. "Said he wanted to talk to my wife, She isn't here or a day, I guess I need to wait" WTF ??????????

Maybe trying to keep the guy calm and not wanting to say too much to get him worked up. He was definitely hoping the capital police could be the responders though.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
This makes it weirder than it was before. Doesn't sound like he knows the guy, but doesn't seem to be scared that someone broke in or that he is in danger. "Said he wanted to talk to my wife, She isn't here or a day, I guess I need to wait" WTF ??????????
The call is a cryptic call for help because the guy is standing right next to Pelosi. I don't know if the guy knows that Pelosi is even talking to 911.

Remind you of any of your past battered woman domestic disturbance calls when you were on the force? Honesty surprised when the cops stepped in that Pelosi didn't jump on the cops back. 😂
EXACTLY. Or it was staged.

The other thing that stuck out was the inordinate amount of time it took to put a suspect in restraints following an aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, in the presence of multiple LEOs. He should have been cuffed and stuffed in seconds.

Edit: Also nobody had their light on before the door opened and nobody yelled WEAPON as soon as they saw the hammer. Personally I respond to a possible burglary of an occupied dwelling that belongs to a VIP while the alleged intruder is still on scene my weapon is drawn.

Last edited:
Edit: Also nobody had their light on before the door opened and nobody yelled WEAPON as soon as they saw the hammer. Personally I respond to a possible burglary of an occupied dwelling that belongs to a VIP while the alleged intruder is still on scene my weapon is drawn.
Another possibility is that this might be a familiar stop on their beat, not their first rodeo trip to Oz. Either the dispatcher is really dumb and didn't know who the Pelosi family is, or did and it's just another episode into their personal rabbit hole. She didn't get excited one bit after hearing his story.

IIRC, he's seen absolutely nothing that suggests that Pelosi and hammer boi were doing the nasty. Nothing at all.

BUT.....he can see where hammer boi might actually be a rabid Trumper. Cause.....emotions.
There is more to that story than meets the lefty eye, that much I am assured of. Today I found the surveillance video of the guy breaking in. You guys tell me, do his shorts seem to be a different color than the ones on the police body cam video? I can't tell because it is in black and white, so this might be a reach.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
There is more to that story than meets the lefty eye, that much I am assured of. Today I found the surveillance video of the guy breaking in. You guys tell me, do his shorts seem to be a different color than the ones on the police body cam video? I can't tell because it is in black and white, so this might be a reach.

Just say you were wrong and move on.

• Haha
Another possibility is that this might be a familiar stop on their beat, not their first rodeo trip to Oz. Either the dispatcher is really dumb and didn't know who the Pelosi family is, or did and it's just another episode into their personal rabbit hole. She didn't get excited one bit after hearing his story.
They don't get excited. And you best believe they know what house they are responding to. They might have a dispatch code I'm not aware of, we had one that meant no lights or sirens.

I'd like to hear the entire response over police band.

Something is off here for sure. Paul Pelosi is clearly concerned about the hammer and that's why he has his hand on it. But not concerned enough to put the drink down and use both hands??? Very strange...tough to explain. Even just having that hand available to block a blow seems second nature. There was some sort of social familiarity here imho.

I do think Paul is trying to de-escalate and trying to keep the nut bag calm while he's talking to 911. He did a pretty good job there. The 911 operator sucked at picking up on those cues. Our dispatchers get that sort of call all the time from battered women...or just people under duress from a potentially violent aggressor.

Reactions: Gator Fever
They don't get excited. And you best believe they know what house they are responding to. They might have a dispatch code I'm not aware of, we had one that meant no lights or sirens.

I'd like to hear the entire response over police band.

They also have a CAD system that at the very least gives the call history from that home/number and very likely a name associated with it. It was the SOH's home FFS. We know where people like that live in our jurisdictions including judges, DA's, fellow cops and local politicians.

"He won't leave" is a huge red flag. Towards the end of the call he makes mention that the guy broke in or in some way made entry without permission.

Reactions: EvilWayz
This will be an unpopular opinion here, but I suspect the ridiculous conspiracy theories about this may have cost the GOP a couple of seats in the midterms by reminding voters how deranged the MAGA crowd is.

This will be an unpopular opinion here, but I suspect the ridiculous conspiracy theories about this may have cost the GOP a couple of seats in the midterms by reminding voters how deranged the MAGA crowd is.
We're still waiting to find out who was in the car with Pelosi when he got his DUI. It might shine light on Pelosi's acquaintances and tendencies. Still crickets there.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
This is faker than AOC being “arrested” where she pretended to be cuffed 😂😂😂

The left is amazing 😂😂😂

Reactions: jb1215

DePape is known to be both polyamorous and bisexual. The theory of love gone wrong wasn't and isn't all that far-fetched.

Something else. A local reporter said there was a 3rd person in the house. The body cams didn't show it but.............both DePape and Pelosi had their hands full and were standing too far away from the door to open it. How does that happen?

• Wow
As I recall, I said something to the effect of “there is more evidence he is a right-winger than there is evidence that this was a ‘gay love triangle, gone wrong.’”

Since there is zero evidence of the latter, this was a low bar.
And where is the evidence of the former? 85% of SF residents are dim voters, nudist activist, green party member.... You are down to slim or no chance of him being a right-winger and slim left the building a LOOOONG time ago Skippy.

It didn't cost them seats and they still believe that they were right. The right wing crazies will never say that they were wrong or correct the record.

😂

796z39.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3 and blubo
ADVERTISEMENT