ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi's husband violently assaulted in home invasion

Fg1ZBhLVQAI4T-y

If I had The Nasty Pelosi's mouth and money, I'd get some dental implants, not dentures.

I made this one all by muhself. 😂

70keuj.jpg

DOJ coverup as Paul was playing hide the carrot

Nolte: NBC Report Says Body Cam Footage Contradicts DOJ Narrative in Paul Pelosi Case​

Thanks to a local NBC report, the sketchy narrative around Paul Pelosi’s alleged assault at the hands of 42-year-old David DePape is even more sketchy.

The corrupt, left-wing Department of Justice tells us that after Paul Pelosi, husband of outgoing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), called 911, it was the police who opened the door of the Pelosi home.

GettyImages-1235294639-1-640x480.jpg

DOJ coverup as Paul was playing hide the carrot

Nolte: NBC Report Says Body Cam Footage Contradicts DOJ Narrative in Paul Pelosi Case​

Thanks to a local NBC report, the sketchy narrative around Paul Pelosi’s alleged assault at the hands of 42-year-old David DePape is even more sketchy.

The corrupt, left-wing Department of Justice tells us that after Paul Pelosi, husband of outgoing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), called 911, it was the police who opened the door of the Pelosi home.

GettyImages-1235294639-1-640x480.jpg

Vie hast vays to deal with reporters like das!! :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
@RayGravesGhost

Since you love to post links of NBC:

Here is the original NBC report. Paul Pelosi didn’t try and get away when the police arrived. No, Pelosi walked back into the home, towards DePape, the so-called “attacker”, but in reality more likely Paul Pelosi’s “gay lover”.

WHILE SPEAKING WITH 911, PAUL PELOSI REFERRED TO THE SO-CALLED “ATTACKER” AS A “FRIEND” NAMED DAVID, AND THE GLASS FROM THE BROKEN DOOR IS MOSTLY ON THE OUTSIDE, MEANING THAT THE GLASS WAS BROKEN FROM THE INSIDE (SETUP).

Read the court records from the testimony here...this is a MONUMENTAL cover up. Who answered the door if two men were fighting over the hammer? Why did Pelosi walk back in to the situation if it was an attacker? Cops said before they did not know it was Pelosi's house

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
I just noticed a Nasty Pelosi lover is missing from this thread. The one whose catch phrase to The Nasty Pelosi, "You Go Girl"(he then deletes that exact post). At least Kalim had the balls to come in here and defend the honor, or lack thereof, the Pelosi clan by crying, lets wait it out.

Yeppers, this whole case went too quietly into the night. The Lamestream media tried to paint this as a MAGA attack of some sorts, when it clearly is something entirely different. It will be interesting if the media wins their lawsuit regarding the evidence and the House investigates as a Capitol security issue.

The Super Shady Coverup of the Paul Pelosi Story Is Worse Than You Thought

b6febde0-ec03-43b1-b388-00492a5fda1b-860x475.jpg

Given the amount of time it has taken to get the "footage" released, it is either doctored or a complete production filled with actors and body doubles given all the time they had to plan one.

Fortunately, there are others who will counter the doctored footage with the actual one.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Given the amount of time it has taken to get the "footage" released, it is either doctored or a complete production filled with actors and body doubles given all the time they had to plan one.

Fortunately, there are others who will counter the doctored footage with the actual one.
That doesn't look doctored to me! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT