ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi's husband violently assaulted in home invasion

He insulted you much more than I did, yet you replied to all of my posts. Triggered?
To be fair, of course I took the sock off ignore. I couldn't reply to this thread otherwise. I don't lie about having people blocked like @kalimgoodman does.

I was told I needed to take @Mdfgator off ignore cause he was having a meltdown toward Fresno, and bsc was about to burn another sock like he did with @theswamp15 and @Kingseve1. But then bsc apparently told on someone in his Hiden thread and Jason stepped in and locked the whole thread LOL So mdf had to dial it back cause bsc thought he was about to lose both accounts.

It's an amazing life. 36% says pass the hot pockets...

To be fair, of course I took the sock off ignore. I couldn't reply to this thread otherwise. I don't lie about having people blocked like @kalimgoodman does.

I was told I needed to take @Mdfgator off ignore cause he was having a meltdown toward Fresno, and bsc was about to burn another sock like he did with @theswamp15 and @Kingseve1. But then bsc apparently told on someone in his Hiden thread and Jason stepped in and locked the whole thread LOL So mdf had to dial it back cause bsc thought he was about to lose both accounts.

It's an amazing life. 36% says pass the hot pockets...

Summers Eve =BSC?

You haven't suggested this to anyone else so this means I'm getting under your thin but soy boy skin.

Funny, as usual, not one person here has replied to your idiotic thread since you created it this past Saturday.
@gatordad3 this is meant to educate poeple like you, dont be scared jelly, i think you will enjoy it. The good guys win, the treasonous rats get locked up..

@gatordad3 so by you avoiding the topic does that mean you side with the treasonous rats? that makes you a traitor just like the bolshevick sympethizers were... you want to be a part of the number one team you better start getting on board jelly.

You stalking me like you're some Pedo is really disturbing. You need to stop.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT