ADVERTISEMENT

Parking for South Carolina

Oct 27, 2022
Hello all, my wife, kids and I are making our first visit to an SEC football game for the Saturday 11/12 game vs. South Carolina. We are Rutgers season ticket holders but my son who is 8 has adopted the Gators as his other team so we are really excited to take him on this trip.

We have our tickets, everyone has their Gators gear but we aren’t sure where to park or what our options are. Not a ton of options seem to be out there on Stubhub. I assume day of parking is difficult but does anyone have any recommendation where we should look to park?

Thanks in advance!

Hello all, my wife, kids and I are making our first visit to an SEC football game for the Saturday 11/12 game vs. South Carolina. We are Rutgers season ticket holders but my son who is 8 has adopted the Gators as his other team so we are really excited to take him on this trip.

We have our tickets, everyone has their Gators gear but we aren’t sure where to park or what our options are. Not a ton of options seem to be out there on Stubhub. I assume day of parking is difficult but does anyone have any recommendation where we should look to park?

Thanks in advance!
Well, we’re about to play UGA and then A&M on the road…depending on how things go, you may very well be able to pull right up to the front gate for the South Carolina game.

In all seriousness, yard park off of University Ave just west of the stadium. Depending on how close you can get, the price raises from like $20 far out to $50-$100 close. You should be fine. If you get there early enough, just drive on campus and do what everybody else is doing. There is green space to park on if you know where to look. Hint…look to the south of Museum Road.

Enjoy taking your son to the game. He will love it. sadgator misses bringing little sadgator jr. to games. He thought Gainesville was a magical place…and it is…some of the best days of sadgator’s life were just walking around campus with him…

The only college football games I've been to are Gators and Rutgers, lol, but now I live in the middle of the Carolinas so haven't seen either team live in years.

Thanks in advance!
m5FgTE7.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT