ADVERTISEMENT

Pacogator

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
WTH is going on in the Lounge?? Someone is zapping threads right and left, no profanity involved.o_O

I’m not doing it. But I have been told it is time to clean house over there.

Any guidance on the criteria that gets a thread removed? I understand it if there are calls for violence or extremely heated arguments, but it seems like they are going overboard.

Any guidance on the criteria that gets a thread removed? I understand it if there are calls for violence or extremely heated arguments, but it seems like they are going overboard.
When ReRe and I agree on something, you know whomever it doing this nazi like censorship it is over the top. It's made friends out of adversaries. 😂

Out of line political stuff and the no-brainer stuff. I have just been told some long term members are leaving due to some of the content that has been posted.

FWIW at this time I don’t have access to moderate that board or the threads anyways.

Out of line political stuff and the no-brainer stuff. I have just been told some long term members are leaving due to some of the content that has been posted.

FWIW at this time I don’t have access to moderate that board or the threads anyways.
I already told them it wasn't you. You've never been heavy handed. Our POTUS has signaled that he is going to start his own social media platform. Regarding that, thread after thread after thread got deleted. That smacks of something sinister of days to come regarding the 1st Amendment. There was no arguing or anything going on in those.

Curious how many of them are people that never post on the Lounge, but who are simply triggered by reading the thread titles under Latest Posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT