ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Unders

Mt.DoraGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2013
How many people who aren't staffers, employees, police, SS....i.e. people that are not required to be there...will be at Trump's big send off at Andrews? Not Pence, hell I bet not even Cruz or Hawley will be there.
The Orange Man is all alone in his own pity party.

How long before Palm Beach County kicks his ass out? In the 1990's Trump had Mar a Lago changed to a private club from a private residence.
" When Trump, in the 1990s, proposed converting the palatial estate into a private club, the town agreed with a stipulation. McDonald says no one can stay in any of the club's guest suites more than three nonconsecutive weeks every year."
No friends, no home (at least in America). I bet even Putin wants nothing to do with him now.

How long before Melania delivers the divorce papers?

Guesses?

Have you ever seen Bird on a Wire? For the record it’s fictional. You don’t need to Google it’s historical accuracy.
Didn't it get something like a 30 % approval on rotten tomatoes? Not only are you an idiot but you have very bad taste in Cinema

Didn't it get something like a 30 % approval on rotten tomatoes? Not only are you an idiot but you have very bad taste in Cinema
So you’re not a fan of Mel Gibson? I had you pegged wrong. I mean someone says William Wallace and that’s the first place your brain goes to. I just assumed you were a fan. I guess we won’t get into the Mad Max movies.

So you’re not a fan of Mel Gibson? I had you pegged wrong. I mean someone says William Wallace and that’s the first place your brain goes to. I just assumed you were a fan. I guess we won’t get into the Mad Max movies.
I liked Lethal Weapon and a couple of his movies but I don't really care for him.
Favorite movie of all time? Casablanca
Second favorite? Cinema Paradiso, an Italian film from 1989 won Oscar for best Foreign Film. Beautiful movie

Nor the movie The Patriot 😂😂😂
More fiction. The scene where the town's people were locked in a church and burned? Did not happen in Revolutionary War. However the Germans did that in a village in France in WWII.
Mel was only off by almost 200 years.

Doesn't look like Trump had many civilians see him off at Andrews. However he did get his 21 gun salute....could that be symbolic of impotency?
Bill Cutting, tell the readers what it is like to be impotent.
BTW, more fiction from that movie as well. Bill Cutting died before the Civil War. But hell, you conspiracy nut jobs only deal in fiction right?

How many people who aren't staffers, employees, police, SS....i.e. people that are not required to be there...will be at Trump's big send off at Andrews? Not Pence, hell I bet not even Cruz or Hawley will be there.
The Orange Man is all alone in his own pity party.

How long before Palm Beach County kicks his ass out? In the 1990's Trump had Mar a Lago changed to a private club from a private residence.
" When Trump, in the 1990s, proposed converting the palatial estate into a private club, the town agreed with a stipulation. McDonald says no one can stay in any of the club's guest suites more than three nonconsecutive weeks every year."
No friends, no home (at least in America). I bet even Putin wants nothing to do with him now.

How long before Melania delivers the divorce papers?

Guesses?

You are ate TF friend. Seek help.

More fiction. The scene where the town's people were locked in a church and burned? Did not happen in Revolutionary War. However the Germans did that in a village in France in WWII.
Mel was only off by almost 200 years.

It's called cinematic license goofball. It wasn't a documentary.

🤣...how did you get me defending Mel Gibson? Freaking hilarious.

It's called cinematic license goofball. It wasn't a documentary.

🤣...how did you get me defending Mel Gibson? Freaking hilarious.
If you make an analogy about fighting tyranny and invoke the name William Wallace ole Dora thinks you’re talking about the movie and not you know... the actual Scottish historical hero who is real.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Doesn't look like Trump had many civilians see him off at Andrews. However he did get his 21 gun salute....could that be symbolic of impotency?
Bill Cutting, tell the readers what it is like to be impotent.
BTW, more fiction from that movie as well. Bill Cutting died before the Civil War. But hell, you conspiracy nut jobs only deal in fiction right?
You’re such a clown, you can’t even pick up on the joke about you. Impotent? Don’t use words you don’t understand.

P.S. Your wife had no complaints

giphy.gif

If you make an analogy about fighting tyranny and invoke the name William Wallace ole Dora thinks you’re talking about the movie and not you know... the actual Scottish historical hero who is real.
No words to even describe just how stupid Dora the explorer really is
giphy.gif

Reactions: fsumc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT