ADVERTISEMENT

Our receivers should be flying high this fall...

Hopefully Mac doesn't suspend him since it was the offseason. He suspended the other guys just for being cited but Muschamp only did on a 2nd one or if there was a more serious charge involved.

Intro to...
Weed is great!
Weed is illegal!
Weed is terrible for you!
Weed cures cancer!
They are student athletes!
They should be getting paid anyways!

Thread over

Weed should be legalized and taxed with the revenue directed to a trust fund for paying college athletes their fair market value. Maybe we'll get legislation passed Once Trump is impeached for collaborating with Russia to steal the election.

Reactions: sadgator
Weed should be legalized and taxed with the revenue directed to a trust fund for paying college athletes their fair market value. Maybe we'll get legislation passed Once Trump is impeached for collaborating with Russia to steal the election.

Why not just start a trust fund to develop a semi-pro football league for HS players that are only interested in playing around? Let them pay for developing players for the No Fun League... o_O
============

As to Trump and the Russians, you're about as correct and factual as I've come to expect from your type... :rolleyes:

Illegal vote fixing by Trump, or by the Hillbillery?
“This is not a Republican or Democrat issue, this is an American issue,” -- President Trump

For the Trump administration, this commission has proved to be controversial among Democratic lawmakers who have called for the group to cease operations.
So it appears that the Demorats don't want election fraud looked into by a Presidential Commission.
I wonder why that is??? :rolleyes:
They must be to busy attempting to sell the Trump / Russia, non-existent connection. :confused:

http://www.oann.com/election-integrity-commission-meets-at-the-white-house/

============

Emails Show the Hillbillery Campaign Tried to Cover-Up it's Own Russia Connection.
Hillary gave away 20% of the U.S. Uranium production to the Russians,,,,
and for what? o_O

http://www.oann.com/watch-emails-show-clinton-campaign-tried-to-cover-up-its-russia-connection/

=============

Hillary and that woman Russian Lawyer that met with Trump's son, were and are working together.
An email released by Wikileaks shows that Hillary's campaign worked to cover up its opposition to sanctions against Russia, and its ties to a speech Bill Clinton gave in Moscow for $500,000.
http://www.oann.com/seth-richs-murder-1-year-later-still-no-arrests-in-the-death-of-the-dnc-staffer/

========

Two that were to give testimony against Hillary turned up dead, claimed suicides... :oops:
As the highly suspicious dead bodies continue to pile up around the DNC and Hillary...
https://70news.wordpress.com/2017/0...o-testify-against-clintons-committed-suicide/

==================

Sometimes you just have to shake your head and laugh (or cry) about what goes on.
Draining the DC Swamp is highly unlikely imo, even if that was a real goal of anyone that's already on the public dole. Many before now have correctly called DC a cesspool/sinkhole with no bottom... :(

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988

Move to canada

Circus-Patch.png

“That’s the best route-runner as a receiver I have seen since Amari Cooper was at Alabama in college football,” Luginbill said of Callaway. “One-on-one he’s almost uncoverable. Even my best corner, I don’t know if I would feel confident putting him on an island with (Callaway) one-on-one. He is absolute lighting in a bottle.”

"From a stats perspective, Callaway has been good, but not great. In two years, he has recorded 89 receptions for 1,399 yards and seven touchdowns. It’s no secret that Callaway’s production at wide receiver has been hampered by Florida’s poor quarterback play post-Will Grier’s suspension. Luginbill noted that if McElwain can win 19 games in two seasons without strong quarterback play, it’s a sign that the Gators could be a playoff team with a skilled quarterback. In Luginbill’s eyes, that will come down to how Feleipe Franks performs as a redshirt freshman this season."

“That’s the best route-runner as a receiver I have seen since Amari Cooper was at Alabama in college football,” Luginbill said of Callaway. “One-on-one he’s almost uncoverable. Even my best corner, I don’t know if I would feel confident putting him on an island with (Callaway) one-on-one. He is absolute lighting in a bottle.”

"From a stats perspective, Callaway has been good, but not great. In two years, he has recorded 89 receptions for 1,399 yards and seven touchdowns. It’s no secret that Callaway’s production at wide receiver has been hampered by Florida’s poor quarterback play post-Will Grier’s suspension. Luginbill noted that if McElwain can win 19 games in two seasons without strong quarterback play, it’s a sign that the Gators could be a playoff team with a skilled quarterback. In Luginbill’s eyes, that will come down to how Feleipe Franks performs as a redshirt freshman this season."

We have zero chance to win the SEC with Franks at QB this season imo. I wonder if Luginbill has any Gator connections because the ones that claim they do are using code words to claim Franks is still kind of lost.

The post was actually po
We have zero chance to win the SEC with Franks at QB this season imo. I wonder if Luginbill has any Gator connections because the ones that claim they do are using code words to claim Franks is still kind of lost.

I wonder when that comment was made. I don't think there's any way that Zaire transfers here without being told he'd be the starter.

Reactions: Gator Fever
The post was actually po

I wonder when that comment was made. I don't think there's any way that Zaire transfers here without being told he'd be the starter.

Same here. I think he probably is just saying what he thinks. I think Mac would be taking a much bigger chance starting Franks than Zaire against that Michigan defense despite him being here for a while already.

I think zaire starts early but he loses the job by game 5 or 6. Same as gholson with us

Trask was injured in the Spring, so maybe he has a better chance than most here have given him so far. (I certainly hope so) :D
De la Torre reports that Trask injured the knee in Florida’s spring camp, and still played with the injury in Florida’s spring game.
(been there, done that, hurts like a big splinter under a fingernail - tough kid)

IMO, LDR or Trask to start and play most, if not all of the season.
And my opinions, at this point, are worth just as much as anyone else's,,, which is absolutely NADA! :p

It appears that ole iG is at least not alone in his QB opinions. ;)
“I don’t think Zaire has any chance of being the quarterback there,”
Luginbill told JOX FM in Birmingham, Ala.
========

While I do think that Zaire does have a chance, I'd be shocked if Mc ever gave any recruit/player a guarantee that he will be a starter, before he's every stepped on the field at UF. I agree with Lugi that he's not a good fit for the program at this point in time, but he could be an experienced backup if it comes to that... But even then, I'd rather give the playing time to Fr-EE Toney if a dual threat is wanted/needed to get the job done. Zaire is yet another 1 year waste of time imo, as I've oft said in the past. :cool:

Trask was injured in the Spring, so maybe he has a better chance than most here have given him so far. (I certainly hope so) :D
De la Torre reports that Trask injured the knee in Florida’s spring camp, and still played with the injury in Florida’s spring game.
(been there, done that, hurts like a big splinter under a fingernail - tough kid)

And my opinions, at this point, are worth just as much as anyone else's,,, which is absolutely NADA! :p

========

While I do think that Zaire does have a chance, I'd be shocked if Mc ever gave any recruit/player a guarantee that he will be a starter, before he's every stepped on the field at UF. I agree with Lugi that he's not a good fit for the program at this point in time, but he could be an experienced backup if it comes to that... But even then, I'd rather give the playing time to Fr-EE Toney if a dual threat is wanted/needed to get the job done. Zaire is yet another 1 year waste of time imo, as I've oft said in the past. :cool:

Mac drops QBs from consideration after an injury. Look at what he apparently has done to LDR. That was bad timing for Trask probably.

Why is LDR not getting more consideration? Every thing i read was trask or zaire. Will LDR b ready(health wise) when season starts?

========

I agree no coach would ever give the guarantee but y recruit him for a 1 off if he is jus going to ride the pine? I know u said experienced backup but u guys have plenty of QB's. It seems odd that he wouldnt play or get serious consideration. If he does, i can just hear u in the stands yelling about that neutured lame qb lmao

Why is LDR not getting more consideration? Every thing i read was trask or zaire. Will LDR b ready(health wise) when season starts?

Its Zaire or Franks probably in that order right now in reality. LDR should be about 100% by the start of camp but he is just too limited. Just watch the N Texas game - he has a weak arm and throws off his back foot under pressure which is really dangerous against a good defense. He will only start imo if Zaire flopped and Franks was a disaster.

Reactions: fsu939913
JMOHO's - Could be 100% correct, or 100% FoS... :rolleyes:

Zaire won't be ready, and he's not good enough or a good fit anyway.
Franks is still lost and will throw more Int's than TD's if he starts.
Allen is just too new, but I'm not even sure about that, dark horse?
Toney is still a bit player QB, as good as he is as an overall athlete.
Trask is better than Franks, and likely better than LDR over time.

LDR is the most experience in the Gator offense. He still has a chance, but he has to do well immediately or the boo-birds will be out in full force.
IF he starts and wins the Mich game, even if it's just as a 'game manager' then he will have solidified himself as the starter for the season, barring a meltdown somewhere on down the line.

LDR and Trask are both fully recovered, healthy, and ready to go for Fall practice. Let's all hope it stays that way for a change.... o_O

Because he isn't good? Short, slow, weak arm, and makes terrible decisions to boot. He legitimately should have been picked off like 7 times against Missouri. One of the young QB's needs to play.

It's Zaire for sure, with Franks as his backup. Michi has spoken, and it's a sure thing that Mc will pay attention and value his opinions just as much as the rest of us do... :cool:

Allen is a much better / more accurate passing QB than Zaire can ever hope to become, and therefore he's at least a 'dark-horse' possibility for me. You are of course welcome to your own opinions... ;)

and you know this from some hs film surrounded by the best talent on that level?

Because he isn't good? Short, slow, weak arm, and makes terrible decisions to boot. He legitimately should have been picked off like 7 times against Missouri. One of the young QB's needs to play.

He has some exp tho and i would think he would at least be "in the hunt" if healthy

He has some exp tho and i would think he would at least be "in the hunt" if healthy

No way against a good defense is he a better option than Zaire. If Zaire got injured and Franks really fell apart under the pressure he could end up starting again I guess. I would rather them try Trask first in that situation however.

Allen is a much better / more accurate passing QB than Zaire can ever hope to become, and therefore he's at least a 'dark-horse' possibility for me. You are of course welcome to your own opinions... ;)

and you know this from some hs film surrounded by the best talent on that level?

Yeah, that and the solid opinion of a former Gator and D2 NC QB that's been working with him since he was 13 years old, and saw him play long before he eventually transferred to STA. o_O

And right, because all the rest of those QB's came from the schools for the deaf and blind. Thanks so much for pointing that out for me.... And besides, I'm the only one that ever thought that Allen might have some QB talent, everybody else (like you) already knows that he's a no talent chump that was being carried by STA's world class team wide talent. :rolleyes:

2017 #12 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-3 210 **** - Ft. Lauderdale

First off - Jake has played on 3 different football teams covered by MaxPreps. The accumulated varsity totals are in the last row of each table. If you want to see his HS stats: http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/jake-allen/KO7ZVexoEeW-8KA2nzwbTA/gendersport/football-stats.htm

From Aligatorarmy - Elite 11 QB-PP Jake Allen is rated as a consensus four-star quarterback by the 247Sports Composite, and is a four-star player according to 247Sports and Scout, a three-star player according to Rivals. And why did rivals rate him as just a 3 star?
Must have been because of this - Jake Allen won the inaugural Rivals Quarterback Challenge Finals on Sunday, slinging his way to the Accurate Arm award with a stellar performance at M&T Bank Stadium.

Allen is a Floridian, so he's local to the state's top talent; he will be more rigorously tested at a higher level of competition in South Florida than Grier ever faced in North Carolina.

From the Orlando Sun-Sential: He impressed at various camps and 7-on-7 tournaments, and he did so well at the University of Miami's 7-on-7 event that he was offered a scholarship from the Hurricanes the same day.

From an article at SEC Country: Despite his commitment to Florida, which he made back in June 2015, other schools are still pursuing the 4-star prospect. “I’m taking to Notre Dame, Alabama and UNC,” Allen said. “I’ll get a couple DMs (on Twitter) saying, ‘How solid are you to the Gators?’
============

While Zarire is so very talented that in 2017 as a Grad-Sr in his 5th year at ND, he still wasn't going to be the starting QB for a team that went 4-8 in 2016. He might not even have been the #2 QB at ND for 2017.

2013 #3 QB-DT Malik Zaire 6-0 196 **** - Kettering, OH
2014 #9 QB-DT DeShone Kizer 6-4 205 **** - Toledo, OH
2015 #4 QB-DT Brandon Wimbush 6-1 212 **** - Jersey City, NJ
2016 #15 QB-PP Ian Book 6-0 193 *** - El Dorado Hills, CA
2017 #19 QB-DT Avery Davis 5-11 188 *** - Cedar Hill, TX
2018 #5 QB-DT Phil Jurkovec 6-5 190 **** - Gibsonia, PA
(UA offered every one of those ND QB's out of HS, but they didn't want Zarier now) :confused:

So you see, you prolly should get a new shtick when it comes to Allen having any QB talent or not. :cool:

yea, i'd love to see where i ever said Allen sucked as a QB and couldn't play the position, much less anything really at all about it... I forgot who we were even talking about until the last few posts in this thread... so no, he isn't in the mix this year...

I sure am glad that I have scrambled numbers and the phootball genius Michi to look in each other's crystal balls and tell me the who & what about the 2017 Gator starting QB. :confused:

It takes all of the doubt and mystery right out of the discussion and decisions.... :rolleyes:

you're welcome, lady...
Yep, he freely admits to being one of those little-dic-boyz that's easily intimidated by any competent woman that happens by.

It's really no wonder you attract the kind of low quality females that you do, and then you snivel and whine about.

Reactions: fsu939913
i attract the highest level of women to the minds of yours, because the only weapon they have is their appearance...

Who cares if it's shitty experience. Talent wins. It's football it's not that complicated.

U need more than talent to win. Experience is valuable. U know that. I know hes not the best but are the other 2 THAT much better that he doesnt even get consideration? I doubt it

LDR won the QB competition at a 4 QB SEC school.
MZ lost the QB competition at 4-8 neutered lame. :oops:

LDR is 5-1 as an SEC school (UF) starter.
MZ is what, even against a neutered lame SoS??? o_O

I know that some of you believe that MZ is a Russell Wilson clone.
But hey, I think that both of them would do a lot better with a GaSo/Troy type of schedule... ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT