ADVERTISEMENT

Our President Trump just outsmarted the dems....AGAIN!

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

So Trump spent all week working with the FC to get America First concessions from McCarthy.

McCarthy got the Speaker role he wanted, the FC got all the concessions they wanted. Trump brokered it all.

The Art of the Deal.

Here's the best part: He outsmarted the dems in the process.

All the dems had to do was swing SIX votes to McCarthy on the FIRST vote and McCarthy wins the Speakership and the FC gets NOTHING.

So by dragging out the vote, the dems cost themselves EVERYTHING.

And Trump wins again

images

So Trump spent all week working with the FC to get America First concessions from McCarthy.

McCarthy got the Speaker role he wanted, the FC got all the concessions they wanted. Trump brokered it all.

The Art of the Deal.

All the dems had to do was swing SIX votes to McCarthy on the FIRST vote and McCarthy wins the Speakership and the FC gets NOTHING.

And Trump wins again

images

biden.gif

The Art of the Deal.

And Trump wins again

images
And he didn’t have to serve as Speaker to do it.

3D chess.

I don't understand why the Dems get a vote at all. Do the pubs get to vote on the Minority leader? I'm asking, don't care enough to look it up.
Because technically it’s just a majority vote. You could have, in theory, a moderate nominated that brought enough votes over to win.

That won’t happen in this hyper polarized climate, but it could.

But Ghost makes a great point - if the dems were smart they would have asked 5 sacrificial lambs to vote McCarthy to force a RINO as speaker with the same protections Nancy had. That would have been so much better that what’s about to happen.

Because technically it’s just a majority vote. You could have, in theory, a moderate nominated that brought enough votes over to win.

But Ghost makes a great point - if the dems were smart they would have asked 5 sacrificial lambs to vote McCarthy to force a RINO as speaker with the same protections Nancy had. That would have been so much better that what’s about to happen.
Preciate the explanation. Thank you.

I have not seen the full list, but what I have seen: ensuring border security, FBI review, J6 review of why there was not better security, seem reasonable.
The big thing is it now requires only one Hoise member to bring up a vote for replacement speaker (motion to vacate). And if that happens McCarthy has to actually get 218 again to STAY speaker.

Basically MAGA put McCarthy’s nuts in a jar and DJT called it, perhaps negotiated it.

To me, more than anything, that’s a major blow to the establishment as long as the FC maintains the spine to stick to their guns and go through this again.

The big thing is it now requires only one Hoise member to bring up a vote for replacement speaker (motion to vacate). And if that happens McCarthy has to actually get 218 again to STAY speaker.

Basically MAGA put McCarthy’s nuts in a jar and DJT called it, perhaps negotiated it.

To me, more than anything, that’s a major blow to the establishment as long as the FC maintains the spine to stick to their guns and go through this again.
McCarthy was clearly driven by ego. FC did put his ".... in ...". DJT is going to come of savvy here.

Gaetz was b...y as hell. No doubt.

I could not be happier with this outcome ON PAPER. Sounds like the FC got everything it wanted, now the onus is on them to hold McCarthy's feet to the fire, and I suspect they will.

The concession that everyone is overlooking is forcing a vote on TERM LIMITS. I think putting term limits in place would solve at least 80% of the problems in Congress. I doubt a vote would pass, but we can't pass it till it hits the floor, and if it ever does, the voters will demand it stays there until passed.

I'm pumped.

Yep, it means McCarthy is basically a figurehead. But it also means the FC will get the blame if they don't come through. Trump supporters are savvy enough to see who is really in charge, so they will also know who to blame if they don't get results.

Gaetz wanted to be QB, well he's under center now, let's see what happens.

The Art of the Deal.

And Trump wins again

images
I've said it before, MTG is one absolute nutcase, but she drives the lib!@*d$ on a whole different level of insanity. Just take a look at Lil Dickey.

The Art of the Deal.

And Trump wins again

images
dems are too busy worrying about getting the next transgender luggage thief in a federal office.

With the way it ended, it almost looks like she was playing McCarthy to get a deal done for her FC.
Hard to tell. McCarthy promised her a committee she really wanted in hopes others would follow her from the FC and fall in line. She's like a dog with a bone like that. And she's a little batshit crazy, but it's good because we need some of that and less posturing. 😂

And I can see Trump LOVING this

Yep, it means McCarthy is basically a figurehead. But it also means the FC will get the blame if they don't come through. Trump supporters are savvy enough to see who is really in charge, so they will also know who to blame if they don't get results.

Gaetz wanted to be QB, well he's under center now, let's see what happens.
Gaetz and his family are TRASH.....he wants ONE thing...POWER. His Dad is worse than he is. Matt has SERIOUS skeletons in his closet. Matt quit a law firm in Florida with half of the partners, and created their own, because the others were Republicans. He for the most part has represented us very well (We are BIG TIME Trump area, mostly active and retired military) But he is a snake

Gaetz and his family are TRASH.....he wants ONE thing...POWER. His Dad is worse than he is. Matt has SERIOUS skeletons in his closet. Matt quit a law firm in Florida with half of the partners, and created their own, because the others were Republicans. He for the most part has represented us very well (We are BIG TIME Trump area, mostly active and retired military) But he is a snake
I have heard this from others as well. Not a big deal to me personally, I didn't elect DJT to have a golfing and drinking partner. 😂

He comes across as a preppy prick and acts like an immature bitch.

BUT....he got results last week. He's much like Trump in that regard, at least he was last week.

As long as he can keep getting results like he did last week, I would put up with a shit ton of him acting like an ass, same as I will with Trump.

He comes across as a preppy prick and acts like an immature bitch.

BUT....he got results last week. He's much like Trump in that regard, at least he was last week.

As long as he can keep getting results like he did last week, I would put up with a shit ton of him acting like an ass, same as I will with Trump.
We do, and I agree. But you know going in he will sell you out in a NY second to advance hmself...Trump was not like that.

Last edited:
And this is the kicker, we put up with the asses, cause the asses are the only ones getting results.

When is the last time a President held DC's feet to the fire and demanded results like Trump did? You gotta go back to Reagan at the least.

When is the last time a sitting member of the House held the Speaker's feet to the fire like Gaetz did last week?

We put up with the asses cause they are the only ones fighting for America.

When EVERYONE starts fighting for America, then we will tell the asses to take a flying leap, and we will go with the more 'mature' people.

Until the 'mature' fighters arrive, I'll go with the asses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT