ADVERTISEMENT

Our President Trump is such a wonderful American, at MI rally he said this

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
(paraphrasing): If Biden was doing a good job, I would be his biggest supporter. I don't care about his politics, I just want him to do what's best for America.

Isn't that what ALL true patriots want? I feel the same way, if Biden was putting America First, I would be his biggest supporter.

Not sure why this is so confusing to some.

(paraphrasing): If Biden was doing a good job, I would be his biggest supporter. I don't care about his politics, I just want him to do what's best for America.

Isn't that what ALL true patriots want? I feel the same way, if Biden was putting America First, I would be his biggest supporter.

Not sure why this is so confusing to some.
But then FJB would not be a democrat.

If Biden rigorously enforced the border, hammered down on crime, had sensible (not lockdown) C19 policies, did not have a disasterous retreat from Afghanistan and did not drown the country in needless spending, the discussion would be different.

He may still be a D, but he would not only be getting pure fire from his base, but, more dangerously to JB, his staff would leave him.

You're talking about a racist POS who years ago said he never would've wanted his kids to attend a desegregated school with AAs because it'd be like sending them into a jungle. Make no is, ands, or buts about it. Poopy Joe💩 is who he is.

But then FJB would not be a democrat.
Then that's an indictment of the democratic party.

We can all disagree on minor points, but putting America First should not be a contentious issue. We should all agree that putting America First is best for America, and if your party doesn't support that position, I would advise you find a new party to support.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
If Biden rigorously enforced the border, hammered down on crime, had sensible (not lockdown) C19 policies, did not have a disasterous retreat from Afghanistan and did not drown the country in needless spending, the discussion would be different.

He may still be a D, but he would not only be getting pure fire from his base, but, more dangerously to JB, his staff would leave him.
I love how you think he makes a single decision about anything.

We've seen this again and again - he makes comments like "he's going to get in trouble" if he answers questions, he make a proclamation and his staff walks it back the next day, etc.

He's not running the country or setting policy.

We've seen this again and again - he makes comments like "he's going to get in trouble" if he answers questions, he make a proclamation and his staff walks it back the next day, etc.

see a prior post. I completely agree with you - he is not setting any (meaningful) policy here.

He can't even leave the podium without assistance.

But he is a democrat....and these things all fall out of their capabilities.
1. When was the last time a democrat enforced the border policies?
2. When was the last time a democrat was tough on crime?
3. When is the last time a democrat handles a war properly?
4. When was the last time a democrat had fiscal responsibility?

(Hint....Hussein did NONE of these things...not even CLOSE)

Then that's an indictment of the democratic party.

We can all disagree on minor points, but putting America First should not be a contentious issue. We should all agree that putting America First is best for America, and if your party doesn't support that position, I would advise you find a new party to support.
One of your best posts. However, lefties NEVER think this way, and it goes back to my post about America being a great Country. THEY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT! Their WHOLE existence is around "What can America do for me"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT