ADVERTISEMENT

Other games...

This is something oozie pointed out for almost a decade with Fisher as he would land highly recruited players but not the highly recruited players he desperately needed fill his classes with. This goes back to his days at FSU.

This is something oozie pointed out for almost a decade with Fisher as he would land highly recruited players but not the highly recruited players he desperately needed fill his classes with. This goes back to his days at FSU.
Smoke and Mirrors with Jimbo. He recruits for star power nothing else. His players are soft and really I can't find a real football player on the whole team.

Everybody complains that Bama is in the SEC pockets and always gets all the calls and then when they get a bunch of penalties called on them people say the game was poorly officiated. LOL.
Bama was very undisciplined today. They deserved what they got.
i guess that is what they call them “fans”
I disagree. Several of those calls were iffy at best, and it’s not like tennessee is the most disciplined team in the world. They also managed to cancel out a couple of Tennessee’s penalties with offsetting calls against alabama. And they managed to discover a few late penalties on several big alabama plays. Someone decided they wanted tennessee to be “back.”

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT