ADVERTISEMENT

Other games...

This is the most undisciplined Nick Saban team I've ever seen. The Vols defense isn't very good, so Bama can come back. Just not sure their defense can stop UT.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Bama goes ahead 35-34.

Jahmyr Gibbs gets his 3rd TD.

EDIT
Now Tenn 42-35; 12 minutes left 4th Qtr;
BUT - Bama on the move. 4th & goal at the Tenn 1;
Cameron Latu 1 Yd pass from Bryce Young (Will Reichard Kick)
Tied at 42-42

Last edited:
49-42 Bama; fumble recovery for a TD -
H. Hooker run for -6 yds,H. Hooker fumbled, recovered by Alabama's D. Turner,return for 11 yds, (W. Reichard KICK)
3 plays, 6 yards, 0:49

Bama has been soft on defense for a very long time.....and its been catching up to them more and more. Now? Perhaps at its worst timing ever bc UT ain't never going to stop holding this over Bama's head in the next 5 years, even if Bama wins the next 4.

Last edited:
9 seconds left; game tied @ 49

DAMN

Tenn kicks the FG wins
Bama has been complacent on defense for a very long time.....and its been catching up to them more and more. Now? Perhaps at its worst.
Tenn didn’t deserve that. They got help from a bunch of terrible calls. They aren’t back. If we got 16 penalties against anyone’s s especially to negate any big plays, we could beat an nfl team. Their mvps were wearing stripes. They might as well have been wearing orange.

Tenn didn’t deserve that. They got help from a bunch of terrible calls. They aren’t back. If we got 16 penalties against anyone’s s especially to negate any big plays, we could beat an nfl team. Their mvps were wearing stripes. They might as well have been wearing orange.

17 penalties

And yeah, that stat is gonna stand out, even compared to usual home cooking games. In the end though, as time goes along, less and less fans of teams other than Bama or UT will remember or care. Bama's D of yesteryear is still a distant memory.

Reactions: ih8f$u
Ole Miss and Auburn playing no defense.
My daughter had a blast at her first Ole Miss game today and we got to spend a lot of time at the Grove. Saw the Lane Train in person during the Walk Of Champions. He walked right by us with that shit eating smooth grin of his. But Yes neither team could not stop the run.

Reactions: Gator Fever
17 penalties

And yeah, that stat is gonna stand out, even compared to usual home cooking games. In the end though, as time goes along, less and less fans of teams other than Bama or UT will remember or care. Bama's D of yesteryear is still a distant memory.
In a few years no one will care because nothing came if it. They have to win eventually and this is just their single win for the next 20 or so seasons. They aren’t back. They aren’t winning anything. They got some extremely lucky breaks and some terrible calls in their favor. It will go down as meaningless only because it temporarily broke their losing streaks to us and bama. Whoop Dee doo

My daughter had a blast at her first Ole Miss game today and we got to spend a lot of time at the Grove. Saw the Lane Train in person during the Walk Of Champions. He walked right by us with that shit eating smooth grin of his. But Yes neither team could not stop the run.
I’d like to see that one of these days. Maybe next time the Dawgs travel I’ll do it.

17 penalties

17 penalties for 130 yards vs 6 penalties for 39 yards is really BAD officiating.

17 penalties for 130 yards vs 6 penalties for 39 yards is really BAD officiating.
Does good officiating mean each team gets the same number of penalties? Often, one team resorts to holding or loses their mental concentration and commits penalties because they're regularly getting beat in the match-ups. I watched the game until the Gatoir game started and to me Alabama is the most undisciplined Nick Saban team I've ever seen and the calls against them were all legit. But that's just me.

Does good officiating mean each team gets the same number of penalties? Often, one team resorts to holding or loses their mental concentration and commits penalties because they're regularly getting beat in the match-ups. I watched the game until the Gatoir game started and to me Alabama is the most undisciplined Nick Saban team I've ever seen and the calls against them were all legit. But that's just me.
Everybody complains that Bama is in the SEC pockets and always gets all the calls and then when they get a bunch of penalties called on them people say the game was poorly officiated. LOL.
Bama was very undisciplined today. They deserved what they got.
i guess that is what they call them “fans”

Bama got some of their own medicine when it came to the officiating.

Starting to think the 4th playoff team this season could possibly be 10-2 but I could see the MI - OSU loser getting in with 1 loss also.

UCLA or TCU could get in if they run the table. Both are 6-0 and have favorable schedules. And don't count Alabama out. They'll still probably win the SEC West and then face the UT/Georgia winner in Atlanta.

UCLA or TCU could get in if they run the table. Both are 6-0 and have favorable schedules. And don't count Alabama out. They'll still probably win the SEC West and then face the UT/Georgia winner in Atlanta.

They could or have one loss but I think both those conf winners could end up with 2 losses. It's kind of crazy there hasn't been a 2 loss team yet with how some seasons prior to the playoff went.

It would be a big argument if they had to choose between a 1 loss PAC 12/ Big 12 winner and a 1 loss OSU or Michigan non-conference winner. They have always took the conference winner so far if losses were the same number.

LSU 45 - Ole Miss 20

Brian Kelly knocks Lane Kiffin's "Smile" Off !

LOL

Napier not the only HC to get Out Coached by Kelly !

Kelly may not be the right "cultural fit" for LSU; but if he keeps winning football games; the "culture" will be the one to change; not Kelly !

LSU's lack of Academic standards (vs ND) will certainly help his recruiting !

Last edited:
LSU 45 - Ole Miss 20

Brian Kelly knocks Lane Kiffin's "Smile" Off !

LOL

Napier not the only HC to get Out Coached by Kelly !

Kelly may not be the right "cultural fit" for LSU; but if he keeps winning football games; the "culture" will be the one to change; not Kelly !

LSU's lack of Academic standards will certainly help his recruiting !
LSU has kicked A$$ the last 2 weeks on defense. No one seems to be able to contain the LSU QB either.

LSU has kicked A$$ the last 2 weeks on defense. No one seems to be able to contain the LSU QB either.
Tebow,

Kelly coming into his own; on the national stage, beating us nowhere near as impressive as beating Ole Miss who was 7-0.

Halftime, Bama 24-0 over Miss State; after they finish this beat down, Bama off for a week, then they play LSU (Nov 5) & Ole Miss (Nov 12).

Could be interesting !

Last edited:
At the Half

South Carolina 17- TAMU 14

Read a column yesterday; writer picking / WAG ing the Gators final record; he came up with 7-5, as I did, but he picked us to beat TAMU & lose to FSU.

Who knows ?

At the Half

South Carolina 17- TAMU 14

Read a column yesterday; writer picking / WAG ing the Gators final record; he came up with 7-5, as I did, but he picked us to beat TAMU & lose to FSU.

Who knows ?
SC 24-TAMU 21 after 3rd period

Last edited:
I love it. Jimbo actually made me pull for the carnival folk.
Gwinnett,

Jimbo & TAMU 3–4 (1–3 SEC)
Cristobal & Canes 3-4 (1-2 ACC)

Both have spent money trying to buy a NC. But as Paco says - there is only 1 per year.

Their problem seems to be their HFC.

LSU 6–2 (4–1 SEC)
seems to have struck gold with Brian Kelly.

They have found boosters willing to get players; but getting the right HC & replacing a bad one is expensive with buyouts, etc.

Jimbo's 1 victory over Saban has kept his $75MM contract alive; Cristobal will need something similar.

Hoping their poor on the field records for this year will dry up some of the NIL$ they have been throwing around.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT