ADVERTISEMENT

Other games...

Just by watching the Vandy-Ole Piss game so far, Kentucky was clearly the better team last week in their game vs the Lame Train.
My daughter is going to Ole Miss to be a doctor so we are going to Ole Miss next week to watch them play Auburn. She knows one of the cheerleaders so we are supposed to be on the field during warmups. Cant wait to see the Lane Train in person.

My daughter is going to Ole Miss to be a doctor so we are going to Ole Miss next week to watch them play Auburn. She knows one of the cheerleaders so we are supposed to be on the field during warmups. Cant wait to see the Lane Train in person.
The way Lame stuck it to the Vols fans leading up to the CWS, it was the funniest tweet I've read from Lame himself.

I hope Miami losses again so I can continue to say how much of a fraud Cristobal is and I’ve been saying it for a long time.

Reactions: fsu939913
Kelly at UCLA has built a really good rushing offense at UCLA using the portal the last 2 years. Thought he would be finished but he is using the portal pretty good.

Reactions: gatordad3
Should we be concerned when we play South Carolina? They just give Kentucky another loss

Should we be concerned when we play South Carolina? They just give Kentucky another loss
Everybody left on our schedule could potentially beat us. But everybody left on our schedule we could potentially win (sans UGA). Levis is out injured and UK is playing with their backup QB. Only a handful of teams have decent backup QBs.

Everybody left on our schedule could potentially beat us. But everybody left on our schedule we could potentially win (sans UGA). Levis is out injured and UK is playing with their backup QB. Only a handful of teams have decent backup QBs.

Despite our loss I felt KY was overrated. Levis screws up a lot and that O line isn't like last season.

I hope guys just saw the sequence in the fsu game lol my goodness

We punted beyond the line of scrimmage and gave nc state the ball at the 10 because it's a loss of down. Then, they got 4 holding calls in a row (3rd and 40). Then, they make a 55 yd field goal. Weird sequence, never saw the "punting beyond the line of scrimmage" call before

I hope guys just saw the sequence in the fsu game lol my goodness

We punted beyond the line of scrimmage and gave nc state the ball at the 10 because it's a loss of down. Then, they got 4 holding calls in a row (3rd and 40). Then, they make a 55 yd field goal. Weird sequence, never saw the "punting beyond the line of scrimmage" call before
I saw that. Punter could have made the first down if he’d kept running.

Kelly at UCLA has built a really good rushing offense at UCLA using the portal the last 2 years. Thought he would be finished but he is using the portal pretty good.
UCLA looks solid. I have a few friends who are usc boosters and they’re a little nervous about what he’s doing there.

We could beat uga also. They’ve looked very human recently. We’d have to play better than we have yet, but we could absolutely beat them. Missouri should have done it.

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
We could beat uga also. They’ve looked very human recently. We’d have to play better than we have yet, but we could absolutely beat them. Missouri should have done it.

The reason I put that at a very very low chance is we get killed by TEs in the passing game.

The reason I put that at a very very low chance is we get killed by TEs in the passing game.
True. I wouldn’t put money on us, but it could happen. If they played like they did against mizzou and we play the best game we’ve ever played, we could absolutely do it. A healthy AR would help. But it’s a tall order for sure

It’s games like these that make me really question those people who want f$u to win ever. Watching them lose is one of the great pleasures in life. If they lose every game 200-0 it would never get old.

FSU choked that game away. I believe NC State played just about the entire 2nd half with a walk-on back up QB from Charleston Southern that only threw 1 pass.

Reactions: sadgator
FSU choked that game away. I believe NC State played just about the entire 2nd half with a walk-on back up QB from Charleston Southern that only threw 1 pass.
Well, their only “meaningful” win came against a bad lsu team that still should have won the game but wanted to lose it more than they did, and has looked inconsistent at best. They tried to choke that one away, so hopefully they’ll keep trying and succeeding like today

Jimbo wanted to go for it on 4th on their second to last drive. If not for the penalties, he would have…and he would have lost. Being forced to kick that last field goal actually gave A&M a chance to win that Jimbo actually lucked into…

he is not a great coach…

Jimbo wanted to go for it on 4th on their second to last drive. If not for the penalties, he would have…and he would have lost. Being forced to kick that last field goal actually gave A&M a chance to win that Jimbo actually lucked into…

he is not a great coach…
I was thinking the same thing. With that much time left just kick the FG. Bama’s offense was sucking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT