ADVERTISEMENT

Other games today.....

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Nebraska @ OSU 12pm (A big loss here probably helps run Frost out of Nebraska late in the season. A big upset and he still has hope.

Cincy @ Indiana 12pm (Cincy must go undefeated to have a playoff chance)

VT @ West VA 12pm

MI State @Miami 12pm

Purdue @ ND 2:30pm

FSU @ Wake Forest 3:30pm (0-3 start for first time since 1976?)

Miss St @ Memphis 4:00pm (Dangerous game for Miss State)

SC @ Leghumpers 7:00pm (Would be a very nice upset)

Auburn @ Penn St 7:30pm

VA @ NC 7:30pm

AZ St @ BYU 10:15pm (BYU must go undefeated for a playoff chance)

A few interesting games but not a real good slate.

Looks like the Canes fans didn't get the memo that full stadium capacity is allowed this season, then again, the Wisconsin fans actually outnumbered them twice in the Orange Bowl game.
To be fair, any excuse to leave the Midwest in January is a good one. Being in the orange bowl is as good as any. Hell, I’m not even a Wisconsin fan and I’d go to Miami to cheer for them if it meant I got to leave that frozen hell hole

Reactions: gatordad3
To be fair, any excuse to leave the Midwest in January is a good one. Being in the orange bowl is as good as any. Hell, I’m not even a Wisconsin fan and I’d go to Miami to cheer for them if it meant I got to leave that frozen hell hole
That's exactly what the Wisconsin natives tell me at work. Some are real stingy with their money over the summer just so they can travel down south for the winter.

Reactions: Gator Fever
That's exactly what the Wisconsin natives tell me at work. Some are real stingy with their money over the summer just so they can travel down south for the winter.
I’m from Indiana but you’re basically in prison from November until April

I spent a month during the winter up north a few years back and I couldn’t wait to get my butt back to Florida.

Reactions: ih8f$u
How about them Miami Hurricanes 😂
I still believe D'Eriq King will cave in to his injuries before the season is over. It might be time for their freshman Jake Garcia to step in and avoid losing Garcia to the transfer portal. He is well known for transferring from one school to another going back to his high school days.
He backed up Matt Corral as a freshman at Long Beach. If Lane Kiffin sticks around Ole Piss long enough, I see Garcia going there as well.

Reactions: PacoGator19
I still believe D'Eriq King will cave in to his injuries before the season is over. It might be time for their freshman Jake Garcia to step in and avoid losing Garcia to the transfer portal. He is well known for transferring from one school to another going back to his high school days.
He backed up Matt Corral as a freshman at Long Beach. If Lane Kiffin sticks around Ole Piss long enough, I see Garcia going there as well.
Agreed. Manny Diaz isn’t a very good head coach either. Even more so he’s a defensive guy and they have been terrible on defense.

Looks like the Canes fans didn't get the memo that full stadium capacity is allowed this season, then again, the Wisconsin fans actually outnumbered them twice in the Orange Bowl game.

Miami is way more popular outside of Miami. Fans of other teams love to watch their school play Miami due to their “bad boy” reputation and historical prestige.

They’re like an aging rock band that’s still “big in Japan” but can barely get a gig at the state fair near their hometown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT