ADVERTISEMENT

Other games today...FSU wins and WV loses

The Citadel option has eaten up so much click that Alabama has only run 17 plays in 21 minutes of football.

So that offense that negates any talent advantage on defense that Muschamp talked about?

Yeah that same style offense that everyone here said shouldn't matter, we should wipe he floor with Georgia Southern even though we had tons of injuries?

Well Alabama is getting all they can take against them.

Yeah that same style offense that everyone here said shouldn't matter, we should wipe he floor with Georgia Southern even though we had tons of injuries?

Well Alabama is getting all they can take against them.

Ga Southern ran for over 300 yards when we played them in 2011.

11am game plus facing an offense these kids haven't seen before. Saban did this on purpose to have something to bitch about next week and get them focused for aubarn and the SECCG.

Nebraska will compete for the big ten west consistently by 2020. Probably not next year but soon. Sorry Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern, it’s coming.

Good lord urbs, other schools try too. Acts like someone lost their lives every time other team makes a good play. Coach em up.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Remarkably stupid by MD. Just remarkably bad. While typing they called the urbs for PI, now MD can run clock way down and get lead very late.

I came here to see if anybody else was watching the death of Urban Meyer being broadcast live on ABC.

Run it. Either score or run clock down and get FG under a minute

I came here to see if anybody else was watching the death of Urban Meyer being broadcast live on ABC.

If they win, I will not be surprised to see Meyer literally collapse on the sideline clutching his chest.

I think after everything that's happened this week that he "retires" at the end of the season.

No joke.

Lord the kick coverage. Scared to tackle. Without a turnover urbs will tie this

If they win, I will not be surprised to see Meyer literally collapse on the sideline clutching his chest.

I think after everything that's happened this week that he "retires" at the end of the season.

No joke.

He honestly probably should retire at the end of this game.

Reactions: kb851
Er. That kid was wide open and the qb missed him from 5 yards. My lord. Maryland unbelievable you could screw that up. Wide open just throw it to him.

Er. That kid was wide open and the qb missed him from 5 yards. My lord. Maryland unbelievable you could screw that up. Wide open just throw it to him.

I was so disappointed I didn't watch the replay. I thought the receiver had fallen down.

Sigh....what a game though. Too bad the bad guys won.

Btw, that Haskins kid looks exactly like a young Carmelo Anthony.

Forgot that FSU had Cam Akers. Kid is a stud, he was originally coming to Bama, then we took a commit from Najee Harris and he didn't want to compete with Harris, so he bolted. Still, the kid is a good back, FSU has the horses to be a good team, but having Taggart on the sidelines cancels all that out.

Forgot that FSU had Cam Akers. Kid is a stud, he was originally coming to Bama, then we took a commit from Najee Harris and he didn't want to compete with Harris, so he bolted. Still, the kid is a good back, FSU has the horses to be a good team, but having Taggart on the sidelines cancels all that out.

That Akers kid does look like he has some good talent but FSU having that bad O line is limiting him.

I think we would beat West Virginia becuase I just think their defense is just that bad but what do I know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT