ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Roe v Wade just overturned

Actually i was referencing where my parents cabin is in Murphy NC. 10 minutes from Blue Ridge, Georgia or Copper Hill, Tn (maybe a tad longer to cooper hill but you get the gist).
Cool place. I’m just on the other side of the Blue Ridge in NC.

Cool place. I’m just on the other side of the Blue Ridge in NC.
I love it up there. Wish my parents would let me rent out their place and make them some extra money but whatevs lol. Had a blast this time and Murphy has a solid brewery that i was very surprised how good their beer was.

The left does pedophilia, the right responds by overturning Roe v Wade, an unconstutional 'law' that has killed 63 million babies since 1973.

We are on the right side of history. God's side.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
The left does pedophilia, the right responds by overturning Roe v Wade, an unconstutional 'law' that has killed 63 million babies since 1973.

We are on the right side of history. God's side.
Yep, Dims stand with whores and child molesters, the sexually depraved, while killing and enslaving innocent babies and children.

Yet you can’t even condemn Trumps adulterous ways.

A typical cafeteria conservative..
Trump's personal relationship with God is his problem. I hope he repents and accepts Christ. What I'm talking about is a gov't that enables/empowers criminals to flood into our country and deal drugs and enslave women/children for prostitution. They endorse mentally ill pedophiles to teach and lead scout troops, etc.

Trump's personal relationship with God is his problem. I hope he repents and accepts Christ. What I'm talking about is a gov't that enables/empowers criminals to flood into our country and deal drugs and enslave women/children for prostitution. They endorse mentally ill pedophiles to teach and lead scout troops, etc.
All you have to do is condemn his serial adultery. It’s a simple as that.

Quit waffling. No one will take away your Trump card.

You still support the killing of babies? Still claiming to be a catholic?

How did we get sidetracked into discussing Trump in a thread about the glorious miracle of overturning a satanic law that's made abortion the leading cause of death on the planet?

63 Million babies in Heaven cried tears of joy when we overturned Roe V Wade.

If we are going to mention Donald Trump in this thread, it should only be for one reason: To thank him.

You still support the killing of babies? Still claiming to be a catholic?

How did we get sidetracked into discussing Trump in a thread about the glorious miracle of overturning a satanic law that's made abortion the leading cause of death on the planet?

63 Million babies in Heaven cried tears of joy when we overturned Roe V Wade.

If we are going to mention Donald Trump in this thread, it should only be for one reason: To thank him.
Waaaaahhhhhh! You didn't honor your bet. You welched. Waaaaaahhh!

Waaaaahhhhhh! You didn't honor your bet. You welched. Waaaaaahhh!
I mean.....WTF???? 63 million babies have been murdered since 1973 because of abortion. As many lives will likely BE SAVED over the rest of @BSC911's lifetime because of this satanic law being overturned.

But @BSC911 doesn't care about that, he gets pissed that we mentioned it and wants to get in a dig on Trump to try to change the subject???

What kind of monster wants to change the topic from babies being saved?

This is a new low. I'm stunned.

I'll take that all day and twice on Sunday compared to Pedo Peter. Father to a crackhead, "showers" with his daughter. Husband to his baby sitter.

Maximus Pedophilius

I mean.....WTF???? 63 million babies have been murdered since 1973 because of abortion. As many lives will likely BE SAVED over the rest of @BSC911's lifetime because of this satanic law being overturned.

But @BSC911 doesn't care about that, he gets pissed that we mentioned it and wants to get in a dig on Trump to try to change the subject???

What kind of monster wants to change the topic from babies being saved?

This is a new low. I'm stunned.
You know, this is ANOTHER example of the left controlling the narrative, and the right just not fighting dirty, and hard enough. They claim to be "pro choice" We claim to be "pro life" If the right had ANY brains...they would label the left WHAT THEY ARE...which is the OPPOSITE of pro life...they are PRO DEATH!

As many lives will likely BE SAVED over the rest of @BSC911's lifetime because of this satanic law being overturned.
"Abortion is unnatural and unnecessary. Man is the only animal who practices such wanton killing of its young. And yet man considers himself emancipated and more highly evolved than any other species. Legalized abortion would have a disastrously demoralizing affect on our society, for it would further instill the notion that human life is one of the cheapest commodities in the world.

To anyone who would presume to "play god," nonchalantly turning thumbs down on any tiny person whose only crime is existing (as nature dictated he must), I say: either accept the blame and bear your cross, or else reject the barbaric religion which has distorted your reason and robbed you of the right to choose! How can these murderous deeds be rationalized? Does it not occur to the proponents of legalized abortion that their actions may result in the destruction of embryos which could mature into mighty leaders or great teachers?

How can we even consider the senseless annihilation of our unborn children, when it is due to the stupidity and negligence of their parents that they were created. I would defy all logic to execute a child for a murder committed by one of his parents, but to me it seems equally illogical to punish an unborn child for the action of his parents. Society must reject any religious creed if it requires that its adherents produce unwanted human life only to have it destroyed."

Magus Anton LaVey, High Priest and Founder of the Church of Satan, March 21, 1971

So once again, not satanic.

• Wow
"Abortion is unnatural and unnecessary. Man is the only animal who practices such wanton killing of its young. And yet man considers himself emancipated and more highly evolved than any other species. Legalized abortion would have a disastrously demoralizing affect on our society, for it would further instill the notion that human life is one of the cheapest commodities in the world.

To anyone who would presume to "play god," nonchalantly turning thumbs down on any tiny person whose only crime is existing (as nature dictated he must), I say: either accept the blame and bear your cross, or else reject the barbaric religion which has distorted your reason and robbed you of the right to choose! How can these murderous deeds be rationalized? Does it not occur to the proponents of legalized abortion that their actions may result in the destruction of embryos which could mature into mighty leaders or great teachers?

How can we even consider the senseless annihilation of our unborn children, when it is due to the stupidity and negligence of their parents that they were created. I would defy all logic to execute a child for a murder committed by one of his parents, but to me it seems equally illogical to punish an unborn child for the action of his parents. Society must reject any religious creed if it requires that its adherents produce unwanted human life only to have it destroyed."

Magus Anton LaVey, High Priest and Founder of the Church of Satan, March 21, 1971

So once again, not satanic.
Well, the Satanic Church may oppose abortion but that doesn't mean Satan does. Furthermore, no organized Church supports abortion that I have ever heard of. Perhaps some bylaw in the Wiccan Church permits it but they are all for nature and childbirth is very natural.

Well, the Satanic Church may oppose abortion but that doesn't mean Satan does.
The Church of Satan has nothing to do with Satan beyond the name. My over arching point as always is the use of the word satanic as an umbrella term for things someone doesn't like.

Furthermore, no organized Church supports abortion that I have ever heard of. Perhaps some bylaw in the Wiccan Church permits it but they are all for nature and childbirth is very natural.
Most Americans claiming to practice Wicca don't know what they're talking about. Mostly because Gerald Gardner, the founder of Wicca created it with a coven organizational structure, a hierarchy, and 161 fairly strict and very patriarchal rules that would trigger your average purple haired fatty. Plus it's English so how it would be correctly practiced in America is anyone's guess.

These people are more precisely termed neo pagan which makes it an enormous umbrella term covering everything from Asatru to Witchcraft. It's unlikely that varied of a people would agree on anything much less abortion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT