ADVERTISEMENT

OT Caleb Johnson commits to Orange & Blue

Jeff from Jax

Gator Great
Dec 2, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
Caleb Johnson's 4-star offensive tackle from Ocala (Fla.) Trinity Catholic chose the Auburn Tigers over Florida, Notre Dame and Penn State, with an offer list that also included the likes of Alabama, Florida State, LSU, Ole Miss and Tennessee.

Less than an hour later, Johnson's teammate, 3-star tackle Garner Langlo, jumped on board. He picked the Tigers over Georgia Tech and Baylor.

https://247sports.com/college/aubur...acts-to-Auburns-big-recruiting-day-147193149/
Why we offer late on local kids with bright futures is baffling. Auburn comes into our backyard and cleans up. Reminds me of a local college in how they look past local kids (baseball).

Not worried...lots of time for this class....we'll lose some and gain others. We're in great shape.

GN79,

Obviously, I wrote the title of my thread before -

MSU grad transfer Stewart Reese announced he was coming to Hevesy & the Gators.

A very good short term fix at OT !

Mullen has created Transfer Magic on numerous occasions so it's not luck, but I would still like to recruit & sign some major OL talent & have them stick around for 3-4 years !

Reactions: GatorNation79
GN79,

Obviously, I wrote the title of my thread before -

MSU grad transfer Stewart Reese announced he was coming to Hevesy & the Gators.

A very good short term fix at OT !

Mullen has created Transfer Magic on numerous occasions so it's not luck, but I would still like to recruit & sign some major OL talent & have them stick around for 3-4 years !
And you are forgetting about this...

https://247sports.com/college/flori...mitment-form-OT-Adrein-Strickland--147062441/

2021 Class so far:

OG-OC Deyavie Hammond 6-5 330 - Lakeland, FL (2019) - JuCo xfer

OT Javonte Gardner 6-5 290 - Orlando, FL

OT Dhristopher Thomas 6-6 290 - Ft Meyers, FL

OT Adrein Strickland 6-6 330 - Lynn Haven, FL

OT-OG George Jackson 6-4 350 - Stone Mnt. Ga

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT