ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs. the Fighing Sabans...who ya got?

As I've said many times, you guys should enjoy and embrace the unprecedented success we're seeing with Saban and Bama.

Bear Bryant won 6 titles in 19 years at Bama (and yes, you can refute the legitimacy but there's a couple they don't claim that they could, so it evens out. A different time).

Saban is potentially going to win his 6th in 11. And has been there several other times.

that's wild.

what a time to be alive.

So stop hating it. Saban is getting older and his time is coming to an end sooner rather than later.

how anyone could support Ohio State is beyond me though.

SEC SEC SEC

I hope Alabama runs osu off the field. I hope Waddle comes back tonight and lights their asses up along with D Smith.

Because of the leg humpers that will come out and claim how great the sec is.... Oh st for me tonight

Ohio State by running the ball and Gators showed Bama pass defense is suspect. So Ohio State scores a lot in my opinion.

As I've said many times, you guys should enjoy and embrace the unprecedented success we're seeing with Saban and Bama.

Bear Bryant won 6 titles in 19 years at Bama (and yes, you can refute the legitimacy but there's a couple they don't claim that they could, so it evens out. A different time).

Saban is potentially going to win his 6th in 11. And has been there several other times.

that's wild.

what a time to be alive.

So stop hating it. Saban is getting older and his time is coming to an end sooner rather than later.

While living in Andalusia AL is tough as a gator ( hometown of 7 time NBA champ Robert Horry and 3 time CFB national champion Nico Johnson) I have to say SEC!SEC!

Last edited:
Bama nearly has 400 yards of total offense.......at HALFTIME!! Geez! It may turn out that the best games Bama got all year long are from their own conference.

Bama nearly has 400 yards of total offense.......at HALFTIME!! Geez!

Smith, harris, the oline..... The QB... Jesus christ. Its just unstoppable. This is why i said it had to be clemson becuz i felt like they could score with bama. No one is shutting bama down. You have to out scoe them

Florida and Ole Miss have been the only teams that could keep up with them score for score. You really have to get some TOs or just hope they shoot themselves in the foot. But they don’t do that.

that's wild.

what a time to be alive.

Their run of success is truly amazing. I don’t understand the hate they get either, because they do everything the way most fans claim to want from athletes. They don’t trash talk, they don’t strut, they don’t play dirty, they rarely get in trouble off the field. They are ruthlessly efficient, while also being very entertaining.

That said, I do understand that most people hate them because they are envious of their success. Including me. Eff Bama.

Their run of success is truly amazing. I don’t understand the hate they get either, because they do everything the way most fans claim to want from athletes. They don’t trash talk, they don’t strut, they don’t play dirty, they rarely get in trouble off the field. They are ruthlessly efficient, while also being very entertaining.

That said, I do understand that most people hate them because they are envious of their success. Including me. Eff Bama.
Everyone wants to be 80s Miami dynasty, win and be loud and obnoxious. Bama is doing it the opposite way and eclipsing the Miami dynasty two fold. Putting their own stamp of professionalism on it.

Reactions: gatordad3
Again like I said a few weeks ago. Bama is ruining college football because they are just that good. I don’t know how Saban isn’t bored out of his mind. I do think it has taken a bit away from the game. None of the playoff games were even competitive.

Reactions: sadgator
Also...one final note...this COVID season was such a joke...looking at the records under the teams last night 7-0 v. 13-0...it wouldn’t have been any different vs. any other team, so take it for what it’s worth, but having OSU there @ 7-0 was totally ridiculous.
I did find that somewhat amusing as well. One team 12-0 and the other 7-0. Definitely seemed weird

I did find that somewhat amusing as well. One team 12-0 and the other 7-0. Definitely seemed weird
sadgator appreciated the fact that they played games this year, and sadgator appreciated Florida making the SECCG, but sadgator really didn’t get a lot of joy out of the season. Seeing all the half empty stadiums and the uncertainty every week was just not so fun. sadgator honestly believes that the environment of college games as we once knew it, is gone forever...sadgator still appreciates the game for what it is, but his passion for it is seriously waning...

Reactions: PacoGator19
sadgator appreciated the fact that they played games this year, and sadgator appreciated Florida making the SECCG, but sadgator really didn’t get a lot of joy out of the season. Seeing all the half empty stadiums and the uncertainty every week was just not so fun. sadgator honestly believes that the environment of college games as we once knew it, is gone forever...sadgator still appreciates the game for what it is, but his passion for it is seriously waning...
The passion I think was already waning. It’s no secret that attendance was struggling across the country even before Covid. Not sure it will ever get back to what it used to be.

Imagine Saban can walk into a recruit’s living room and say, “we’re averaging a National Title every two years.” At this point, do Alabama people even buy hats and shirts celebrating it? Like, what’s the point?
“Alabama National Champions 20&Sure”

Reactions: sadgator
Imagine Saban can walk into a recruit’s living room and say, “we’re averaging a National Title every two years.” At this point, do Alabama people even buy hats and shirts celebrating it? Like, what’s the point?

Yes. They 100% update their championship gear every single time.

Yes they do. I have a Bama fan friend that was at Hibbett Sports at midnight buying shirts and hats.

Yes they do. I have a Bama fan friend that was at Hibbett Sports at midnight buying shirts and hats.

i have friends that start trying to get their new Regions debit card commemorating the new national title a month before the game is played.

Must have been painful for the crying b¥Tch Kirk Herbstreit having to not only analyze but watch his team get embarrassed. Herbie the cryer is an absolute pOSU.

Must have been painful for the crying b¥Tch Kirk Herbstreit having to not only analyze but watch his team get embarrassed. Herbie the cryer is an absolute pOSU.
That was the most enjoyable part of the whole darn thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT