ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon governor says no sporting events with fans through at least September

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "panic shutdown rhetoric" will last until November. If Biden (or whoever else the Dems put up) wins, the following day all will be roses again and it will be back to living as normal. If Trump wins, they will continue the negativity and blame game until the next "crisis" comes up. These people refuse to accept the will of the American people and have done everything within their power to undermine our President and will continue to do so until they get their way. They have no problem perpetuating lie after lie, throwing people in jail, destroying lives or letting people die if it will advance their agenda. And using this virus as an excuse to mess with sports is just another ploy to disrupt people's lives until the orange man is out of office.

The "panic shutdown rhetoric" will last until November. If Biden (or whoever else the Dems put up) wins, the following day all will be roses again and it will be back to living as normal. If Trump wins, they will continue the negativity and blame game until the next "crisis" comes up. These people refuse to accept the will of the American people and have done everything within their power to undermine our President and will continue to do so until they get their way. They have no problem perpetuating lie after lie, throwing people in jail, destroying lives or letting people die if it will advance their agenda. And using this virus as an excuse to mess with sports is just another ploy to disrupt people's lives until the orange man is out of office.
If only one person a year died for the next 4 years of Trump's presidency due to Covid-19 you would STILL see headlines that read....."People continue to die from Covid-19". It is what they do.

Sounds to me like you're a bigot sir. And a racist. And a sexist. And a white supremacist. What other nasty horrible things are you automatically included in if you say something nice about Trump in this country? Fascist perhaps?

I’m not expecting any fans at any football games at least for the beginning of the season.

If allowed by the government, I would gladly sit in the stands with 90,000 people. Although I think you're right. Fear is being perpetuated to the point of driving decisions.

The government is made up of public servants. They were hired by the sovereign citizens, and limited by the peoples Constitution that they swore an Oath of Office to.
We tell them what to do, not the other way around ocala. WTF-UP people!!!

And the sovereign people still have the 'Marie Antoinette solution' in our pockets, IF we choose to use it. We seem to be getting closer and closer to needing a new & improved 'American Revolution'. Much better if it doesn't come to that, but sometimes those given privileges decide to abuse the powers that they were entrusted with and have to be removed by the sovereign people under God's edits.... o_O

That's a very messy business for all concerned and so the sovereign people try to restrain themselves unless pushed to it by the corruption of those entrusted to uphold their 'Oaths of Office' to the peoples Constitution.
==========

I believe that our current problems with the government was started in 1947 with the National Security Act, signed by Truman.

[President Truman's main goal in guiding this legislation through Congress was to modernize the nation's "antiquated defense setup" by unifying the armed services under a civilian chief. Intelligence reform was a secondary goal, and the White House kept the bill's passages on intelligence as brief as possible to ensure that its details did not hamper prospects for military unification. This tactic almost backfired.

When the president sent his bill forward in February 1947, the brevity of its intelligence provisions caused Congressional scrutiny.
More than a few members of Congress read the bill with concerns about its proposed concentration of military power. (Area 51 etc)

They also eventually debated almost every word of its bill's intelligence section. Some members argued that the DCI and the new CIA could become a menace to civil liberties--an "American Gestapo." Administration witnesses alleviated this concern by reminding Congress that the Agency's authorized mission would be foreign intelligence.]

>>> But now we have the U.S. Gestapo attempting the coup of a sitting President. :eek:

Security Clearances that THEY say are above the President and the Congress? WTF??? o_O
Nobody and nothing in the U.S. Government should be higher than the President and the leaders in Congress. They are the leaders voted into office by the SOVEREIGN CITIZENS. :mad:

When they started to tell the sovereign citizens that
'you can't handle the truth,' that's when they stole the sovereignty of the people and granted it to themselves. o_O:mad:o_O

As a kid growing up in post WWII America, I always wondered why the good German People didn't put a stop to the Nazi/Gestapo like they should have? Now I find myself looking into the morning mirror with a heavy frown on my own face... :confused:

Reactions: ocalaman
The government is made up of public servants. They were hired by the sovereign citizens, and limited by the peoples Constitution that they swore an Oath of Office to.
We tell them what to do, not the other way around ocala. WTF-UP people!!!

And the sovereign people still have the 'Marie Antoinette solution' in our pockets, IF we choose to use it. We seem to be getting closer and closer to needing a new & improved 'American Revolution'. Much better if it doesn't come to that, but sometimes those given privileges decide to abuse the powers that they were entrusted with and have to be removed by the sovereign people under God's edits.... o_O

That's a very messy business for all concerned and so the sovereign people try to restrain themselves unless pushed to it by the corruption of those entrusted to uphold their 'Oaths of Office' to the peoples Constitution.
==========

I believe that our current problems with the government was started in 1947 with the National Security Act, signed by Truman.

[President Truman's main goal in guiding this legislation through Congress was to modernize the nation's "antiquated defense setup" by unifying the armed services under a civilian chief. Intelligence reform was a secondary goal, and the White House kept the bill's passages on intelligence as brief as possible to ensure that its details did not hamper prospects for military unification. This tactic almost backfired.

When the president sent his bill forward in February 1947, the brevity of its intelligence provisions caused Congressional scrutiny.
More than a few members of Congress read the bill with concerns about its proposed concentration of military power. (Area 51 etc)

They also eventually debated almost every word of its bill's intelligence section. Some members argued that the DCI and the new CIA could become a menace to civil liberties--an "American Gestapo." Administration witnesses alleviated this concern by reminding Congress that the Agency's authorized mission would be foreign intelligence.]

>>> But now we have the U.S. Gestapo attempting the coup of a sitting President. :eek:

Security Clearances that THEY say are above the President and the Congress? WTF??? o_O
Nobody and nothing in the U.S. Government should be higher than the President and the leaders in Congress. They are the leaders voted into office by the SOVEREIGN CITIZENS. :mad:

When they started to tell the sovereign citizens that
'you can't handle the truth,' that's when they stole the sovereignty of the people and granted it to themselves. o_O:mad:o_O

As a kid growing up in post WWII America, I always wondered why the good German People didn't put a stop to the Nazi/Gestapo like they should have? Now I find myself looking into the morning mirror with a heavy frown on my own face... :confused:
Agree with you. My statement was meant to be cynical, but unfortunately that's what we've seen the last couple of months - government officials taking more and more control of our daily lives and the people passively (for the most part) willingly and submissively going along.

Reactions: goldmom
Agree with you. My statement was meant to be cynical, but unfortunately that's what we've seen the last couple of months - government officials taking more and more control of our daily lives and the people passively (for the most part) willingly and submissively going along.

Being who and what I am, I chose to wear a mask when in crowded public.
I chose to follow reasonable public distancing.
BUT I REFUSED TO BE UNDER HOUSE ARREST. :mad:

I continued to go out in public, walk in local parks, and meet with my fellow military vets.
And I've been in constant email contact with both the President and the FL Gov.

I'm willing to do more if pressed to it, but sincerely and hopefully not... o_O

Being who and what I am, I chose to wear a mask when in crowded public.
I chose to follow reasonable public distancing.
BUT I REFUSED TO BE UNDER HOUSE ARREST. :mad:

I continued to go out in public, walk in local parks, and meet with my fellow military vets.
And I've been in constant email contact with both the President and the FL Gov.

I'm willing to do more if pressed to it, but sincerely and hopefully not... o_O
Here's one of the reason I like Ocala: https://www.ocala-news.com/2020/05/...ernors-reopening-orders-amid-covid-19-crisis/

Good for him. Right move, and the correct thing to be doing imoho.

My local small community has been pretty much left to do as we wish. Most have followed the guidelines and/or recommendations, but I'm not aware of any police action to force anything. Social distancing and masks have been very hit or miss from the beginning. Most oldsters wear masks, most youngsters don't. Various work-arounds have been used and I'm not aware of any of our local businesses going out of business so far. The drive-thru lanes have been doing a vigorous business as the locals help the restaurants keep busy.

Like most others around the state, locally we are all ready to end this fiasco soon if the government doesn't. o_O

PS
Free Co-V testing was offered locally recently. Me and my family tested negative. I believe that there have only been 3 cases within 20 miles of me, and all three had recently traveled outside the area. They quarantined and we are now clear in this area again. With HCQ available, no worries mate. ;)

Then every single one of you better make sure EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of your families vote. This is serious. :eek:

Ignore the un-Constitutional government edits, and begin the recall petitions. :cool:

Government officials seem to have forgotten that they are the hired servants of the sovereign people. It's time to remind them,,, emphatically!!! o_O

If allowed by the government, I would gladly sit in the stands with 90,000 people. Although I think you're right. Fear is being perpetuated to the point of driving decisions.
I’ve had five friends get the disease and two died. I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit here and have people act like it’s a “hoax”...

And can we cut the politics, please? I don’t want to have to deal with this crap here too

Sounds to me like you're a bigot sir. And a racist. And a sexist. And a white supremacist. What other nasty horrible things are you automatically included in if you say something nice about Trump in this country? Fascist perhaps?
Maybe if people with nazi flags and white supremacists slogans didn’t show up at the pro trump “protests”, you would be able to make that claim.

I figure when white supremacists and nazis are on your side, then you’re on the wrong side. Period.

Maybe if people with nazi flags and white supremacists slogans didn’t show up at the pro trump “protests”, you would be able to make that claim.

I figure when white supremacists and nazis are on your side, then you’re on the wrong side. Period.
Dude while you don't want to politicize things....you're doing exactly that. You're casting entire groups of people shade. This ins't a Republican or Democratic thing...sorry for your friends...that sucks.

Dude while you don't want to politicize things....you're doing exactly that. You're casting entire groups of people shade. This ins't a Republican or Democratic thing...sorry for your friends...that sucks.
You’re right, I did. But this conversation really pissed me off. I have political opinions too, and we’d so divided now that I’d rather not have to deal with it everywhere I go, but this is personal and it really pisses me off, so I’m sorry I let it take me there. But can we cut this sh*t, please?

I’ve had five friends get the disease and two died. I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit here and have people act like it’s a “hoax”...

And can we cut the politics, please? I don’t want to have to deal with this crap here too
Nobody has said the virus is a hoax, man. Sorry for your losses. But you don't destroy a country over a virus and that's what we're doing. In America under the Constitution people have rights and our government is trampling on those rights and taking away our freedoms. They have no right to impose house arrest and ban businesses from operating without consent of the people. Picking and choosing who can operate a business and who cannot, who gets to leave their homes and where they can go. Government has no right to do that and yet it's amazing how many are willingly submitting to that like we live in the old Soviet Union. What's going on is insane. And I really would sit in a full football stadium because even though I am 68 I am in good health and have no fear of dying from this virus. The vast majority of the deaths are in old people with underlying health symptoms. Protect hose people and let the rest of America get back to life. The country can't afford the financial destruction that is being forced and deaths are mounting as a result - suicide, drug and alcohol-related deaths, increases in deaths from crime, domestic abuse, etc. Hell, the damage from the solution could end up being worse than from the virus.

Last edited:
You’re right, I did. But this conversation really pissed me off. I have political opinions too, and we’d so divided now that I’d rather not have to deal with it everywhere I go, but this is personal and it really pisses me off, so I’m sorry I let it take me there. But can we cut this sh*t, please?
I agree...I'm an independent. Conservative on fiscal things and pretty liberal on social things. I have lots of republican and democrat friends. It's all good but things are so divided it's crazy. It does get frustrating. All good.

Nobody has said the virus is a hoax, man. Sorry for your losses. But you don't destroy a country over a virus and that's what we're doing. In America under the Constitution people have rights and our government is trampling on those rights and taking away our freedoms. They have no right to impose house arrest and ban businesses from operating without consent of the people. Picking and choosing who can operate a business and who cannot, who gets to leave their homes and where they can go. Government has no right to do that and yet it's amazing how many are willingly submitting to that like we live in the old Soviet Union. What's going on is insane. And I really would sit in a full football stadium because even though I am 68 I am in good health and have no fear of dying from this virus. The vast majority of the deaths are in old people with underlying health symptoms. Protect hose people and let the rest of America get back to life. The country can't afford the financial destruction that is being forced and deaths are mounting as a result - suicide, drug and alcohol-related deaths, increases in deaths from crime, domestic abuse, etc. Hell, the damage from the solution could end up being worse than from the virus.
I agree...things are opening up now. I was able to actually get a hair cut but had to wear a mask. Never seen anything like this in my 41 years. Lots of people hurting out there and business owners that are losing everything that they have. Hopefully people can recover but a lot won't and that's going to hurt all of their families.

But wouldnt white supremacist and nazis who dont support trump just not show up? Nazis and white supremacists are not only on one side of the political spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT