ADVERTISEMENT

OOORRRRAAANGE!

Buca is weird af.... I remember my 1st gator game and heard them doing the orange and blue...thought it was cool. I also remember going to my 1st fsu game and hearing the "wooooo" and thought it was gay. Still do. I participate in the chant, but i will not woooo

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
WTF? White has got to get these psychos focused. The last two games I've watched UF go for over 5 minutes looking like they've never played together before. Schitzos..........

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Buca is weird af.... I remember my 1st gator game and heard them doing the irange and blue...thought it was cool. I also remember going to my 1st fsu game and hearing the "wooooo" and thought it was gay. Still do. I participate in the chant, but i will not woooo
Is he the guy in his avatar?

Reactions: fsu939913
Can't hit the broad side of a barn. What is it with Allen, Hudson and Chiozza. Wide open 3's and aren't even coming close. Defense is playing pretty good, but there's no movement on offense and they just take too many bad shots. Yet still up by 5 at half.

Puts me in mind of the Ol Miss game. Winning at half, but no confidence because you can see the offense going in the tank, and you know the other guys will score eventually.

Just need to penetrate their defense. They aren’t big inside. Chiozza, Hudson and Allen can get to the basket against these guys.

There’s still time left.

We can totally give this game up when they go on a 20-1 run against us.

Foley is everywhere, even as emeritus AD or whatever they're calling it, I see his mug in the background somewhere after like every game on tv, of any sport, lol.

Oh, taking a night off from your exclusive clientèle I see.

What happened, you catch the clap?
Well he thought we were one and done in this tournament, one night only, in and out before anyone knew we were even there to begin with.........

I wonder how his Noles are gonna do tommorow? Any sources on the gameplan?

What are the BullGators in Tampa talking about tonight?

I simply do not get this team.
There was a movie a long time ago called Sybil. A woman with 19 psychotic personalities. Its been said too many times. This team can beat all 4 number one seeds, but lose to a high school team as well. Lack of an enforcer in the paint that can also give you 12 points a game is what's keeping this team from being one of the greats in school history.

Reactions: ocalaman
Well he thought we were one and done in this tournament, one night only, in and out before anyone knew we were even there to begin with.........

I wonder how his Noles are gonna do tommorow? Any sources on the gameplan?

What are the BullGators in Tampa talking about tonight?
That we are sooooo far behind and only playing catch up.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
Even though they shot poorly the entire game, the defense was solid and kept the St. B guards uncomfortable all night. The 2nd half they had more motion on offense and took it to the basket a lot more and that made a huge difference. Good win.

Even though they shot poorly the entire game, the defense was solid and kept the St. B guards uncomfortable all night. The 2nd half they had more motion on offense and took it to the basket a lot more and that made a huge difference. Good win.
The defense was the key to the game. Consistent. The team started out cold, but heated up. That was good to see.

The defense was the key to the game. Consistent. The team started out cold, but heated up. That was good to see.

I love to see them start slow finish fast instead of starting fast and finishing slow. They don't do well when starting fast and finishing slow.

Oh, taking a night off from your exclusive clientèle I see.

What happened, you catch the clap?

Maybe it's date night...

rugby-boys-twerking-1455184030-list-handheld-0.png

The big three of Chiozza, Egor, and Hudson looking good again (as much as you can in a defensive struggle of a first half).

Combined for 25 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists.

The big three of Chiozza, Egor, and Hudson looking good again (as much as you can in a defensive struggle of a first half).

Combined for 25 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists.
Need silent Kevaughn Allen to make a little noise in the second half. No defense can shut them all down.

Shooters went cold as @$#!, we done. We will be good next season, once we have inside/outside presence. Coach White did alright this year considering we missed Egbunu, Stokes, and Johnson basically all season. Hayes is ok, but lacks on offense and is uncoordinated and does dumb turnovers and not strong like the missing Bigs.

Yep. Cold again. Time to turn it around still but here we go.

Not White’s fault though...nooo....it’s all on the players.

He’s just there for moral support.

Yep. Cold again. Time to turn it around still but here we go.

Not White’s fault though...nooo....it’s all on the players.

He’s just there for moral support.
White has done just as good, if not better, than what Donovan would have done the past 3 seasons. Donovan's last season was worse than White's first. That's significant considering coaches need a couple of seasons to get going. All White did was win SEC coach of the year and go Elite 8 his second season. Third season inconsistent but going toe to toe with a 3 seed in a basic home game for Texas Tech.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The white guy for the gators just crapped his pants and traveled lol sucks becuz he had a wide open look. Is he normally good?

Gators played their hearts out tonight, but these refs decided to call a real tight game and foul trouble killed us. We played dumb in stretches and the inability of Allen & Egor to make a decent percent of their 3's in most games hurt us all year. 2 wide open looks for each to send the game to OT and they missed. But Keenan Allen for Texas Tech is an NBA talent and we just couldn't guard him. Exciting game to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT