ADVERTISEMENT

One way they stole 2020 elections

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

So how does EVERy news outlet deny the laptop, even though the FBI had it in their custody? How does EVERY news outlet proclaim the EXACT same thing? (even FNC) How did Chris Wallace cut Trump off from being able to even discuss it? How did Twitter ban anyone that even mentioned this? How did 50 SUPPOSED "experts come to the same conclusion...and be wrong, AND unaccountable? And HOW does this finally come out..one week after the mid terms? CHEATING.. Slow people, like many on this forum ignoring the facts to gain their agendas. What kind of person does this make these people? You ALL know what I think. (They ALL are NOT REAL Americans) So lib friends...can one of you give your BEST definition of Fascism?

No question there was a massive effort to dump Trump and MSM was heavily involved.
So Theo, how do people still ask for evidence that there was fraud? THIS was fraud. Censorship is fraud. Using government agencies that are supposed to be unbiased politically is fraud. Believing that 81 million people voted for someone that hid in his basement because he cannot talk without a prompter(and he even F's this up 99% of the time) IS evidence. More black people voting for this than voted for the first black President...who as a matter of fact has incredible speaking skills(at the same time Trump got more % of black votes for a Republican in our history) is evidence. (that also told black people they were NOT black if they voted for Trump). The MAIN point I/we are trying to make is...there is a CABAL...and the CABAL wants someone in charge that THEY control. Trump is NOT that guy. They use ANY and ALL means necessary to defeat him, and that includes lying, cheating and stealing. How does Fox News all of a sudden turn on Trump? They would not let him ask about Hunters lap top...Chris Wallace shut him down. How did they ALL collaborate to do EXACTLY the same thing...and were ALL wrong?

Reactions: dezyDeco

So how does EVERy news outlet deny the laptop, even though the FBI had it in their custody? How does EVERY news outlet proclaim the EXACT same thing? (even FNC) How did Chris Wallace cut Trump off from being able to even discuss it? How did Twitter ban anyone that even mentioned this? How did 50 SUPPOSED "experts come to the same conclusion...and be wrong, AND unaccountable? And HOW does this finally come out..one week after the mid terms? CHEATING.. Slow people, like many on this forum ignoring the facts to gain their agendas. What kind of person does this make these people? You ALL know what I think. (They ALL are NOT REAL Americans) So lib friends...can one of you give your BEST definition of Fascism?
We need to stop with our shocked face when FoxNews acts like the rest of the MSM…

No sense even separating them anymore

No question there was a massive effort to dump Trump and MSM was heavily involved.
Bingo

This is partly why many don’t blame Trump for not picking up the Senate.

You want to let the MSM pick our candidates?

Bingo

This is partly why many don’t blame Trump for not picking up the Senate.

You want to let the MSM pick our candidates?
I was saying this 6 months ago and some here got upset. Until we secure election integrity, then we will never perform well in elections. We will do fine in red states that have secured elections, but dems will continue to steal them in other states.

Am hopeful that they can expose what happened in Maricopa. If so, that will be the first domino to fall.

I was saying this 6 months ago and some here got upset. Until we secure election integrity, then we will never perform well in elections. We will do fine in red states that have secured elections, but dems will continue to steal them in other states.

Am hopeful that they can expose what happened in Maricopa. If so, that will be the first domino to fall.
And if they don’t I’m getting close to losing all hope.

Reactions: jfegaly
We need to stop with our shocked face when FoxNews acts like the rest of the MSM…

No sense even separating them anymore
They showed their TRUE colors here, and rearraigned their line up, including firing Chris Wallace, and removing WAN williams from the 5 to get back in good graces...but make NO mistake..they ARE a snake. They are a MUCH smarter snake than CNN, MSNBC and the rest. They know how and what to show to win ratings.

Reactions: fatman76

You were spot on. Does not take cheating in many places to control an election, now does it? Point....2020 was the first time in modern history where the person who won Florida and Ohio did not win the overall...and those races were BLOW OUT wins by Trump

So Theo, how do people still ask for evidence that there was fraud? THIS was fraud.

They would say this isn't fraud. If they admitted any wrongdoing, which they absolutely would not, they would call this misconduct by the 4th estate rather than fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT