ADVERTISEMENT

One thing the California recall election proved without a doubt

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
The REAL racists in this country are the democrats and the main stream media. Can you imagine the explosion from those 2 groups if a black democrat were treated the way Larry Elder was. Egg throwing, a white woman in a gorilla mask attacking, the personal attacks, etc. Those are headlines across the country if it's a black dem. The democrats and media are so afraid of black people breaking ranks with the dems that they will be smeared to the nth degree even using race as a weapon. But our racist-in-chief Biden summed it up best when he told black people that if you don't for him, YOU AIN'T BLACK.

Urban California is clueless. Los Angeles should be renamed to Lost Anglo Saxons. They get the government they voted for and deserve, just don't come bitching to me about your problems, or hold your hand out for help.

Reactions: goldmom
The REAL racists in this country are the democrats and the main stream media. Can you imagine the explosion from those 2 groups if a black democrat were treated the way Larry Elder was. Egg throwing, a white woman in a gorilla mask attacking, the personal attacks, etc. Those are headlines across the country if it's a black dem. The democrats and media are so afraid of black people breaking ranks with the dems that they will be smeared to the nth degree even using race as a weapon. But our racist-in-chief Biden summed it up best when he told black people that if you don't for him, YOU AIN'T BLACK.
@kalimgoodman

You don’t get it.

Elder is the Black Face Of White Supremacy.

Newsom is the wholesome white knight called upon to save all minorities.

Now write that 100 times and tell me you understand.

Look at what is happening with Nikki Minaj. I am as pro-vaccine/pro-booster shot as one gets, but she politely describes why she is not attending (her choice), offers why she is hesitant and says, "she needs more information" and Don Lemon and Joy Reid put her on blast. Glenn G. put out a very good piece (perhaps just a tweet on it).

Core to my politics is the need for open, robust, respectful discussion. The Economist wrote an exceptional piece on the "illiberal left" which captures the dynamic perfectly.

If one disagrees with Larry's policy platform, then discuss it. But he should be treated with dignity and respect as any other individual and US citizen should be treated.

Urban California is clueless. Los Angeles should be renamed to Lost Anglo Saxons. They get the government they voted for and deserve, just don't come bitching to me about your problems, or hold your hand out for help.
Why call it "Lost Anglo Saxons"?

I agree that they are getting the government and tax scheme, and if perhaps to your point, the immigration plan that they asked for.

Now, to their credit, they run a significant budget surplus. If people want to live that way and pay that level of taxes, that is their choice. It is why I will never live in California. My homes are in (relatively) low tax states of MI and CO.

Why call it "Lost Anglo Saxons"?
I agree that they are getting the government and tax scheme, and if perhaps to your point, the immigration plan that they asked for.
Now, to their credit, they run a significant budget surplus. If people want to live that way and pay that level of taxes, that is their choice. It is why I will never live in California. My homes are in (relatively) low tax states of MI and CO.
You don't get to live in a state like that and then complain about getting capped state and local tax deductions. They are begging for federal tax subsidies. You don't vote for that and then expect to be subsidized by taxpayers in Texas and Florida. They shit in their bed, they can sleep in by themselves.

Lost Angels is exactly what they are.

You don't get to live in a state like that and then complain about getting capped state and local tax deductions. They are begging for federal tax subsidies. You don't vote for that and then expect to be subsidized by taxpayers in Texas and Florida. They shit in their bed, they can sleep in by themselves.
1000 percent. Could not agree more. Could not agree more.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Now, they run their surpluses, but it because of: a) high margin companies in LA and SF and b) exceptionally high marginal tax rates.

It's also why you see Larry Ellison, Elon Musk and others pulling stakes and going to Austin and TX in general.

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT