ADVERTISEMENT

Once more on "The Great Reset" and the New World Order

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
I used to hear this concept being preached in churches for years, never understanding how it could ever take place. Now I can see how. All it takes is a rigged US election and the world changes as we know it. If some of you think this is farfetched, would you have ever thought what has happened to Trump these past 4 years could have taken place? And then, the fraud that has occurred during this election? Trump is the last bastion. As least for now. Who knows what the future holds. But for now I can see how a global one-world government and a New World Order can occur.
World Economic Forum-Endorsed 'Great Reset' Seeks to Eliminate Currency, Private Property
A critical part of new Biden-European Commission relationship, according to von der Leyen, includes implementing a new “rulebook for the digital economy and the digital society.”

The titular leader of the Globalist movement, which seeks to undermine the sovereignty of all nations, von der Leyen said:

“So, covering everything from data to infrastructure, but also talking about security and democracy, technology to fair taxation, all of these are topics on the table with digital change. So, ladies and gentlemen, the need for global cooperation and this acceleration of change will both be drivers of the Great Reset. And I see this as an unprecedented opportunity.

“It’s good to have a friend in the White House. We should not forget what kind of strength we can develop…we need a new agenda and of course, we will have to start with the most pressing issue which is COVID-19…the second big topic is climate change, fighting climate change…the third topic is the tech topic.”
The mainstream, in-the-pocket, elitist media will also play a huge role in the Great Reset, von der Leyen suggests. New York Times columnist Ben Smith said the media sees themselves as rule-makers; the anointed class that sets the national agenda.

“I think that you’re seeing the mainstream media institutions become a bit more confident in trying to set the national agenda,” Smith said, “trying to establish priorities that they think are the priorities rather than simply reacting to what’s happening…”

https://nationalfile.com/world-econ...seeks-to-eliminate-currency-private-property/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT