ADVERTISEMENT

OMG...Biden is doing a horrible job

BamaFan1137

Bull Gator
Nov 5, 2001
Remember when the dems blasted Trump for US covid numbers? Well, we officially suck again...DFL (dead f'n last) again and you'll need to be double jointed to blame this one on the previous administration.

• The U.S. tallied 500,332 new cases for the week ending July 25.
  • The U.S. was followed by Brazil, Indonesia, the United Kingdom and India.
  • The global number of new infections was up 8 percent, with more than 3.8 million new cases.

Clearly Biden hates America and is trying to kill Americans.

Remember when the dems blasted Trump for US covid numbers? Well, we officially suck again...DFL (dead f'n last) again and you'll need to be double jointed to blame this one on the previous administration.

Maybe this is what happens when you let 1.2MM immigrants in from poor countries and plant them all over the country?

• The U.S. tallied 500,332 new cases for the week ending July 25.
  • The U.S. was followed by Brazil, Indonesia, the United Kingdom and India.
  • The global number of new infections was up 8 percent, with more than 3.8 million new cases.

Clearly Biden hates America and is trying to kill Americans.
Biden is a human pandemic

letting in over a million criminal invaders who have stormed the border with with CoVid, no tests, no vaccines, and given a health pass.to travel In the US.

My thinking is that this isn't actually Biden's fault...just like it wasn't Trump's. But 2019 narratives and the MSM with an upcoming election, something had to be done.

Sheep.

Reactions: fsumc
Biden needs to shut the country down, like trump. Then we can finally defeat this vicious cold virus.

• Haha
Reactions: martycat1

No, we can blame this on all the Republicans who evidently hate their constituents and want them to die, because they have been proclaiming it's a bad idea to get the vaccine. Between 95-98% of all the current COVID patients are unvaccinated. Do you think that's a coincidence? We may look back one day and say "Remember when COVID came through and killed all the stupid people?"

Oh, but wait, recently some Republicans have changed their tune and have started asking their constituents to get vaccinated. Maybe there is still hope for you crazies.

Maybe this is what happens when you let 1.2MM immigrants in from poor countries and plant them all over the country?
Political-Cartoon-7.30.21.jpg

No, we can blame this on all the Republicans who evidently hate their constituents and want them to die, because they have been proclaiming it's a bad idea to get the vaccine. Between 95-98% of all the current COVID patients are unvaccinated. Do you think that's a coincidence? We may look back one day and say "Remember when COVID came through and killed all the stupid people?"

Oh, but wait, recently some Republicans have changed their tune and have started asking their constituents to get vaccinated. Maybe there is still hope for you crazies.

You're a smart guy but you are sheep-ish on this subject.

And I'm not anti-vaccine. Everyone in my family who doesn't have natural antibodies has been jabbed. Scares the hell out of me if I'm being honest.

And now we're learning that the vaccine itself may well pressure the virus to mutate and become vaccine resistant. That would come from the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated to be perfectly clear...and it is now being predicted by educated medical professionals who are probably smarter than both of us.

IMHO, and I'm not a doctor obviously, nothing is going to be stronger than natural immunity. Yes, I absolutely understand the cost of such. Yes, I believe that we should do all that we can to mitigate those costs with the vaccine. But, in the end, just like with all other pandemics, some will survive and others will not.

Natural selection is a MF'er and it's cruel but how do you win against it?

No, we can blame this on all the Republicans

BTW, this thread was sort of tongue in cheek. I think you realize as much but I'll clarify it all the same.

It was stupid to blame Trump, even if you disagree, and it would be stupid to blame Biden. Once the genie left the bottle...

You're a smart guy but you are sheep-ish on this subject.

And I'm not anti-vaccine. Everyone in my family who doesn't have natural antibodies has been jabbed. Scares the hell out of me if I'm being honest.

And now we're learning that the vaccine itself may well pressure the virus to mutate and become vaccine resistant. That would come from the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated to be perfectly clear...and it is now being predicted by educated medical professionals who are probably smarter than both of us.

IMHO, and I'm not a doctor obviously, nothing is going to be stronger than natural immunity. Yes, I absolutely understand the cost of such. Yes, I believe that we should do all that we can to mitigate those costs with the vaccine. But, in the end, just like with all other pandemics, some will survive and others will not.

Natural selection is a MF'er and it's cruel but how do you win against it?
Yes, that's natural selection. The mutation with a competitive advantage is going to flourish. This is why everyone needs to be inoculated against measles, polio, smallpox, etc, so that if anyone does get it, it won't spread through enough people to mutate and make the vaccine ineffective. Get my point? EVERYONE NEEDS THE VACCINE TO MAKE IT WORK. Doesn't work quite the same with COVID, obviously, because it can't be eliminated like measles, but if we can get everyone vaccinated it will help greatly in slowing this down. And maybe science can improve the technique to the point of eliminating it like measles.

As for the COVID mutation, that's the advantage of this type of vaccine. Here's an excerpt from the article I am attaching:

It’s not that the mutation will render existing vaccines useless, scientists stress. The vaccines authorized so far and those in development produce what’s called a polyclonal response, generating numerous antibodies that home in on different parts of the virus. Changes to any of those target sites raise the possibility that the vaccines would be less effective, not that they won’t work at all.

Yes, that's natural selection. The mutation with a competitive advantage is going to flourish. This is why everyone needs to be inoculated against measles, polio, smallpox, etc, so that if anyone does get it, it won't spread through enough people to mutate and make the vaccine ineffective. Get my point? EVERYONE NEEDS THE VACCINE TO MAKE IT WORK. Doesn't work quite the same with COVID, obviously, because it can't be eliminated like measles, but if we can get everyone vaccinated it will help greatly in slowing this down. And maybe science can improve the technique to the point of eliminating it like measles.

As for the COVID mutation, that's the advantage of this type of vaccine. Here's an excerpt from the article I am attaching:

It’s not that the mutation will render existing vaccines useless, scientists stress. The vaccines authorized so far and those in development produce what’s called a polyclonal response, generating numerous antibodies that home in on different parts of the virus. Changes to any of those target sites raise the possibility that the vaccines would be less effective, not that they won’t work at all.

Ok but, and hear me out...

Let's say we get to 100% vaccinated.

Vaccinated people can still get the virus.

The virus in vaccinated people is MORE likely to develop a vaccine resistant mutation due to "pressure."

How is that better?

BTW, if we are focusing more on mimicking the bodies natural response to covid, and producing something more clone like to natural antibodies, it sounds like the vaccine will be more effective at stopping the effects of covid and provide a more broad protection against different mutations.

At least according to the Emory and Cleveland Clinic studies. I admittedly don't truly understand half of what I said, instead I'm parroting, but it makes sense to me from what I am able to glean.

Ok but, and hear me out...

Let's say we get to 100% vaccinated.

Vaccinated people can still get the virus.

The virus in vaccinated people is MORE likely to develop a vaccine resistant mutation due to "pressure."

How is that better?
Did you understand the part where the vaccine has multiple options for identifying and dealing with the virus? Or the bit where I said the goal should be an annual booster against anticipated variants? Also, as this technology matures, scientists can only get better at fighting COVID and similar viruses.

That's how it's better than just hiding and hoping that herd immunity will somehow catch up to the rampaging, unchecked virus as it surges and changes through the population over and over again.

The Country has been shut down. Biden expanded the no-travel bans, he didn't remove them. I have family who live France. They have been fully vaxxed for 2 months, US still won't allow them to travel here.
Hello! McFly! Our southern border is not shut down! Lord help us all.

Reactions: martycat1
Did you understand the part where the vaccine has multiple options for identifying and dealing with the virus? Or the bit where I said the goal should be an annual booster against anticipated variants? Also, as this technology matures, scientists can only get better at fighting COVID and similar viruses.

That's how it's better than just hiding and hoping that herd immunity will somehow catch up to the rampaging, unchecked virus as it surges and changes through the population over and over again.

Yes, I got that.

Do you get the part where all of those benefits do not come without costs or risks?

Also, you glossed over the fact that vaccinated people can still get and transmit the virus and that virologists are telling us that this fact makes a vaccine resistant strain more likely if not flat out inevitable which questions whether or not your solution is actually better despite the cost benefit analysis that you have to do prior to getting the vaccine in the first place.

Reactions: instaGATOR
OMG, the retard Pubs like many OTB won’t get the vaccine. And the Pub governors won’t take it seriously. That’must be all Biden’s fault.

You people are delusional.

Biden needs to shut the country down, like trump. Then we can finally defeat this vicious cold vir
OMG, the retard Pubs like many OTB won’t get the vaccine. And the Pub governors won’t take it seriously. That’must be all Biden’s fault.

You people are delusional.
Ur a dumbass which we all know and explains why u don’t get it. It has nothing to do with the unvaccinated. Ur party who wishes to control everyone isn’t gonna happen. Biden is a moron! Boarder, economy, jobs, crime, n he can’t even complete a sentence written for him without help. You’re a complete idiot if u think taking freedoms from others to make u feel better will help anyone. U should move to China or Cuba u pos!
Finally, YES it’s all Biden’s fault. Trump had this handled. Just thank him for the vaccine cause u snowflakes would have never had the balls to make it happen as fast as he made it.

Reactions: nail1988

Hey dumbass! U take it if u want. If it works so good than stfu! Ur fine. We don’t want it and u should be safe if it works. Pussy!

Look at u trying to blame those who don’t want it. Haha. Ur screwed than snowflake!

U do know ur full of shit here right? Gop has been saying if u should get the vaccine. U idiots think it’s political which it’s not. It’s freedom of choice. Those who don’t want it have that choice u pos! Remember when u snowflakes wouldn’t get the vaccine if trump recommended it??? So stfu! Btw- I could give a crap about cases. Ppl may get it and survive just fine. No need to take an untested vaccine. U can if u want.

Ur a dumbass which we all know and explains why u don’t get it. It has nothing to do with the unvaccinated. Ur party who wishes to control everyone isn’t gonna happen. Biden is a moron! Boarder, economy, jobs, crime, n he can’t even complete a sentence written for him without help. You’re a complete idiot if u think taking freedoms from others to make u feel better will help anyone. U should move to China or Cuba u pos!
Finally, YES it’s all Biden’s fault. Trump had this handled. Just thank him for the vaccine cause u snowflakes would have never had the balls to make it happen as fast as he made it.
Who are these boarders you keep talking about?
Have they been paying their rent?

Who are these boarders you keep talking about?
Have they been paying their rent?
The one that separates us from Mexico. No rent to be paid but ur master has pissed away the funds to complete the fence to keep them out. Also, he opened up the gate to just allow anyone in with no restrictions

Look at u trying to blame those who don’t want it. Haha. Ur screwed than snowflake!
Just don’t expect to have the hospital treat you when you catch the Rona. Hospitals shouldn’t admit you dumbasses so they can focus on those with a brain.

Last edited:
The one that separates us from Mexico. No rent to be paid but ur master has pissed away the funds to complete the fence to keep them out. Also, he opened up the gate to just allow anyone in with no restrictions
Oh, you mean the BORDER. No wonder no one can understand wtf you are talking about.

Hey dumbass! U take it if u want. If it works so good than stfu! Ur fine. We don’t want it and u should be safe if it works. Pussy!
I have taken two shots of the Moderna. I took it as soon as it was available. My children did as well. Because we are smart people. And if a third becomes necessary, we will be in line for that as well. Socially distanced, of course.

Reactions: BSC911
U do know ur full of shit here right? Gop has been saying if u should get the vaccine. U idiots think it’s political which it’s not. It’s freedom of choice. Those who don’t want it have that choice u pos! Remember when u snowflakes wouldn’t get the vaccine if trump recommended it??? So stfu! Btw- I could give a crap about cases. Ppl may get it and survive just fine. No need to take an untested vaccine. U can if u want.
GOP has been harping about how scary it is, how untested it is, how it's part of a giant global conspiracy, blah blah blah. Now that the hospitalized COVID patients are 95% unvaccinated, even those with Gump-level intellect are starting to figure out maybe they should get it. Sub-Gumpers, like you, well, you are SOL.

Reactions: BSC911
ADVERTISEMENT